logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Hi, gang. Kimberly is trying to track down a book she read and can't recall the title or author.

"I was wondering if you could help me. About a year ago, I checked out a book from my local library that I absolutely loved. I wrote down the author and title, but can't find that information anywhere, so I do not remember either. It was set in Scotland, sometime before the 1700s. All I remember about it is that the hero was betrayed by his best friend who tried to stop the hero from a marriage that the best friend thought was unacceptable. And there was something in there about the heroine getting pregnant and having to flee into the Highland area which was dominated by the Picts. Do you have any idea what book this could be? I've searched the library and the Internet several times, and can't seem to find a clue. This has been bugging me for months now, and I don't know where else to look."

Hopefully this will ring a bell with someone.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Q
Q
I also love historical romance, especially Scottish. I don't believe I have read this particular book, but will do some looking as well. If she finds the book, it would be great if she could share the title and author with us. Thanks

Moderated by  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.