Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#686277 05/13/11 04:50 AM
A
OP Offline
A
I have been joking with my husband for a long time that when I am older I am just going to wear wigs. I expect my hair is probably going to fall out because it's so thin, flat and straight. It just hangs and I can't do anything with it. It won't hold a curl, hair products don't work and perms won't hold. I wish I had fuller hair, I'd be happy with wavey hair. So it got me wondering, how weird would it be if I got a wig and wore it, like shopping and stuff where people don't know me? My husband thinks it's insane, but does anybody do that that is not over 60? I see black girls do it and no one thinks it's strange, is it weird for a white woman to do it too?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I don't wear a wig, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it! I love hats and wear them all time...what's the difference between wearing a hat and wearing a wig?

Sometimes I tell my husband, "Stop judging me and keep loving me." I think you should tell your husband the same thing :-)

Also, my friend lost all her hair because of chemotherapy, and she says wigs are really expensive. The ones that look beautiful and real may cost a few bucks!

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have a friend, my neighbor, who wears wigs often. She says Paula Young wigs are reasonably priced and lovely. Her wigs are very attractive.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Elephant
Elephant
I've always wanted to try this just like Samantha on Sex and The City but good wigs are expensive. A friend gave me a thick long ponytail switch and I used to wear it to clubs but never tried it during the day. Why not make the most out of your situation and have fun with it!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

L
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
L
Hair extenders are nifty.

J
J
I also wear wig in some competent in our town and it added me to become more beautiful to look....But I only wear that sometimes,,,I have so many friends here also using wig and some of them the best quality wig is what they are using...

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Oooo, I've worn a wig before but it itched my head too much. I wouldn't mind wearing a wig for a long time if I had a medical illness.

Sexy Lingerie
Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Oooo, I've worn a wig before but it itched my head too much. I wouldn't mind wearing a wig for a long time if I had a medical illness.

Sexy Lingerie
Love waits for one thing, the right moment.
K
K
Surprisingly, wigs are really "in" these days. Have you ever seen The Real Housewives of Atlanta? One of the stars on there is constantly wearing wigs and people love her hair. I'm more a fan of extensions though but both are cool.

BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I don't anymore but when I was younger and had super long hair I would wear short wigs all of the time if I felt like having short hair. Also, a while ago I was thinking about cutting my hair really short and my rationalization was that if I wanted to wear long hair I can just wear a wig. I think the person makes the hair...not the other way around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.