Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
cory455, marger, simplicityshines, Jessyyoga, Arash
57409 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57409 Members
417 Forums
113474 Topics
805632 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 493
Beetlemess 242
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 143
Jana - Creativity Editor 142
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 90
Nancy Roussy 88
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 44
Sandra Investing/HFinance 44
Dianne W - Editor 26
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#701724 - 07/14/11 01:40 AM Which is your favorite desset?
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

Mine is caramel custard and rum cake.

Add Which is your favorite desset? to Twitter Add Which is your favorite desset? to Facebook Add Which is your favorite desset? to MySpace Add Which is your favorite desset? to Del.icio.us Digg Which is your favorite desset? Add Which is your favorite desset? to Yahoo My Web Add Which is your favorite desset? to Google Bookmarks Add Which is your favorite desset? to Stumbleupon Add Which is your favorite desset? to Reddit
#701779 - 07/14/11 10:35 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: jodiemt]
FrankJBN Offline
Gecko

I have a tremendous sweet tooth. Still and all, I think plain NY style cheese cake tops my list. Maybe with a glass of Tokaji aszu beside.

Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Twitter Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Facebook Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to MySpace Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Which is your favorite desset? Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Reddit
#701781 - 07/14/11 10:44 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: FrankJBN]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Aw! Yes - plain NY style cheese cake would be my choice also. Maybe with just a little blackberry sauce on top, dripping off the sides - and a cup of strong, black coffee.

Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Twitter Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Facebook Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to MySpace Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Which is your favorite desset? Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Stumbleupon Add Re: Which is your favorite desset? to Reddit
#701793 - 07/14/11 11:35 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Kansas USA
My husband makes fantastic chocolate sauce to use on vanilla ice cream.

His family makes something called Baked Devil's Float. It is just sinful! It is a brownie-like substance floating in pudding-like chocolate syrup. Sooo good!

I love tapioca with pineapple.
Avatar: There is Hope~Even when conditions are harsh, hope can bloom.

Here is a link to my EBook.
Building School Success with ADD EBook Link

#701889 - 07/15/11 06:51 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: Connie - ADD/Sandwiches]
jodiemt Offline
Gecko

Chocolate fondue is also an awesome delight to have after your meal. It makes me go like, "Damn the diet plan, I'm hogging!" all the time!

#705292 - 08/03/11 04:43 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: jodiemt]
vibhasharma Offline

Kulfi is one of my favorite dessert.

#705491 - 08/04/11 11:47 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: vibhasharma]
Debra // Dogs Editor Offline
Shark

Loc: Lancaster, New York
Ice cream! With some ice cream on top!

My fiance makes the most amazing milkshakes... after they stopped with the Shamrock Shakes at McDonald's and I was still craving one, he made mint milkshakes with a shot of Bailey's. Hmmm... have to do that again!

"The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven, not man's."
- Mark Twain, Letter to W D Howells, 4/2/1899

#720281 - 10/19/11 12:36 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: jodiemt]
nile244 Offline

my favorite dessert is hot chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.The combination of vanilla ice-cream with chocolate brownie is fantastic.Generally,i prefer to have dessert once or twice a week because eating too much of sweets regularly is not good for health. [url=http://my-olivegarden-coupons.com/]Olive Garden Coupons[/url]

Edited by nile244 (10/19/11 12:48 AM)

#748327 - 02/27/12 04:27 AM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: nile244]
Jane Colless Offline

We all love chocolate, and we don't need to get too fancy with it. [url=http://www.goodfoodwarehouse.com.au/m-67-the-original-hot-chocolate.aspx]Dark Chocolate[/url] is my favorite at all..It's so yummy.

#748621 - 02/28/12 08:19 PM Re: Which is your favorite desset? [Re: Jane Colless]
Debbie-SpiritualityEditor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant

Chocolate mousse cake with chocolate ganache icing and a little whipped cream on the side.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Karen - Desserts 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Gear Art Project
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Photography
15 seconds ago
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
21 minutes 8 seconds ago
Salad Time
Low Carb
58 minutes 27 seconds ago
Daily Vitamin Options
Low Carb
Today at 02:00 PM
Vitamin C - Do You Take Any?
Low Carb
Today at 01:42 PM
How to get white of dark underarm
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 01:34 PM
Clothing color changes as you age?
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 01:28 PM
Natural Face Wash
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 01:16 PM
Multivitamins - Do You Take Them?
Low Carb
Today at 01:14 PM
Traveling
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Today at 01:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames), 137 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.