BellaOnline
Posted By: jodiemt Which is your favorite desset? - 07/14/11 05:40 AM
Mine is caramel custard and rum cake.
Posted By: FrankJBN Re: Which is your favorite desset? - 07/14/11 02:35 PM
I have a tremendous sweet tooth. Still and all, I think plain NY style cheese cake tops my list. Maybe with a glass of Tokaji aszu beside.
Aw! Yes - plain NY style cheese cake would be my choice also. Maybe with just a little blackberry sauce on top, dripping off the sides - and a cup of strong, black coffee.
My husband makes fantastic chocolate sauce to use on vanilla ice cream.

His family makes something called Baked Devil's Float. It is just sinful! It is a brownie-like substance floating in pudding-like chocolate syrup. Sooo good!

I love tapioca with pineapple.
Posted By: jodiemt Re: Which is your favorite desset? - 07/15/11 10:51 AM
Chocolate fondue is also an awesome delight to have after your meal. It makes me go like, "Damn the diet plan, I'm hogging!" all the time!
Posted By: vibhasharma Re: Which is your favorite desset? - 08/03/11 08:43 AM
Kulfi is one of my favorite dessert.
Ice cream! With some ice cream on top!

My fiance makes the most amazing milkshakes... after they stopped with the Shamrock Shakes at McDonald's and I was still craving one, he made mint milkshakes with a shot of Bailey's. Hmmm... have to do that again!
Posted By: nile244 Re: Which is your favorite desset? - 10/19/11 04:36 AM
my favorite dessert is hot chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.The combination of vanilla ice-cream with chocolate brownie is fantastic.Generally,i prefer to have dessert once or twice a week because eating too much of sweets regularly is not good for health. [url=http://my-olivegarden-coupons.com/]Olive Garden Coupons[/url]
Posted By: Jane Colless Re: Which is your favorite desset? - 02/27/12 09:27 AM
We all love chocolate, and we don't need to get too fancy with it. [url=http://www.goodfoodwarehouse.com.au/m-67-the-original-hot-chocolate.aspx]Dark Chocolate[/url] is my favorite at all..It's so yummy.
Chocolate mousse cake with chocolate ganache icing and a little whipped cream on the side.
Posted By: Carolyn Golden Re: Which is your favorite desset? - 11/21/12 07:30 PM
Chocolate truffle cake. No flour, just 9 eggs, separated and 14 semi-sweet chocolate squares, 2 unsweetened, baked at a low temperature. But you have to eat it with ice cream - it is too rick otherwise. I make one every year for thanksgiving! Yumm, tomorrow I get to eat a piece!
Posted By: Rekha Nair Re: Which is your favorite desset? - 07/12/13 05:24 AM
My favourite dessert is Vanilla Icecream with chocolate sauce on the top.......
© BellaOnline Forums