Next Thread
Print Thread
#690977 05/27/11 05:21 PM
D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Have you seen this week's feature article at the Budget Decor site? It's about decorating your porch. You can read it here -

Porch Decorating Ideas

Do you have a porch? If so, then know that I have porch envy. When we built our current home we left off the porch to save money with the idea we'd add it later. Well, it's been 12 years and still no porch. But, that's okay, because we are building a deck this summer and hopefully a screened porch right along with it. Not the same as a front porch, but, still nice. You see, we also left off the deck to save money. But, can you imagine 12 years on a walk-out basement with no back door? Just stepping out into, well, basically air! Except for the fact that the back doors are blocked by deck railings so you don't fall out of the house & basically break your neck! We were big on saving when we built this house (we also didn't have a finished upstairs for 2 years, lol).

Okay, I digress.

Let me know about your porch (if you have one!). Do you decorate it? Please share your details so that I can live my porch dreams vicariously through you! wink

Sponsored Post Advertisement
P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
Our front porch has a hibiscus on it, in which we have a cove area by the front door which is decorated with a tricycle planter, hibiscus's, rocks, etc. Along the walk way from the porch and across from the cove, I have planted mums. In the back yard which I consider our patio, this is where we are most of the time when not working. I have chairs, a little table with gardenia's on each corner in pots. We also have hanging baskets and chimes all around our patio. Oh, by the way our dog has her lounger on the patio also. lol

D
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
D
Sounds lovely, PJK - thanks for sharing! smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.