Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Everyone:

How often do you clean?

Every day?
Once a week?
NEVER (lol)...

Me, I am very LAZY at age 52 and thank goodness it is just my boyfriend and myself. I now find myself cleaning as I go to save having my precious time tied up with those MAJOR cleaning activities.

Now your turn smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
T
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
T
We clean everyday - basic cleaning. Then we do more deep cleaning once a week.

Cleaning as you go is the BEST way to clean. smile

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Tammy:

You remind me of my mom and I guess I made a promise to myself not to duplicate her when I grew up smile

But I do love visiting homes where folks do an awesome job of cleaning. Thank goodness it is just the 2 dogs and my boyfriend as I just don't have the energy at age 52 to be doing any MAJOR cleaning.

Thanks for sharing!

T
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
BellaOnline Editor
Amoeba
T
By cleaning everyday - it only takes about 15 minutes. smile Our once a week is broken into certain days we do certain things - but, because we have done everything everyday nothing takes longer than 5 minutes more. As I said, cleaning as you go is the best way because then you never have "MAJOR" cleaning.

Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
You are so right smile

BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I tend to get so wrapped up in work that I just sit at my computer all day long until I go to sleep. So I never think about cleaning or doing anything else around the house.

I need to take more breaks to do little tasks to keep things caught up. I keep saying I'll do that when I get caught up on work but that never happens smile Every time I think I'm getting close, something new occurs to dump a giant pile of work into my lap!

Still at least I took time today to clean off my desk. That makes me feel more content!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Tiger
OP Offline
Tiger
Hi Lisa, when we get BUSY - cleaning sometimes get put on the back burner. Thanks for sharing with us smile

Originally Posted By: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
I tend to get so wrapped up in work that I just sit at my computer all day long until I go to sleep. So I never think about cleaning or doing anything else around the house.

I need to take more breaks to do little tasks to keep things caught up. I keep saying I'll do that when I get caught up on work but that never happens smile Every time I think I'm getting close, something new occurs to dump a giant pile of work into my lap!

Still at least I took time today to clean off my desk. That makes me feel more content!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
My desk is a mess again. It is a bit frustrating that I work to clean things and they just get messy again. There must be a way to KEEP it clean!! I work hard on decluttering so it's amazing how I used to have even more junk in here. I suppose I should count my blessings that things are "better".

OK today will be clean-the-desk-again day once I get caught up on some more work.

Low Carb Forum
P
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
P
I've always been one that loves a clean and orderly house. I pick up as I go, and wash what we dirtied during the evening before we go to bed. Then I dust,mop,vacumn,clean bathrooms, and change bedding every week. It really helps to clean as you go. It really cuts the time when the cleaning day comes.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
You are so right - doing easy maintenance is better than tackling huge projects.

My desk is sort of messy again but not as bad as before smile So I just need to take five minutes and clear it out, because that makes the whole day go much more smoothly.

Low Carb Forum
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Tammy - Cleaning Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.