Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KeithB18, klmnop364916, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh
57339 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57339 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804631 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 871
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 362
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 45
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#659530 - 01/30/11 05:07 PM Chausie Cats
Diana-Exotic Pets Editor Offline
Koala

Loc: Huron, South Dakota
Chausie cats are intelligent, sweet, loyal, and energetic. Often I hear the term dog like (personality) for descriptive phrases. Most enjoy the water. For the right home and human family this domestic cat makes a perfectly charming pet.

Chausie Cats

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Chausie Cats to Twitter Add Chausie Cats to Facebook Add Chausie Cats to MySpace Add Chausie Cats to Del.icio.us Digg Chausie Cats Add Chausie Cats to Yahoo My Web Add Chausie Cats to Google Bookmarks Add Chausie Cats to Stumbleupon Add Chausie Cats to Reddit
#664580 - 02/20/11 09:32 PM Re: Chausie Cats [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Angela J. Shirley Offline
Tiger

Diana:

An interesting article - thank you for taking the time to share this info with us. LOL, funny the comparison to dogs when I know mine will chase a cat in a heart beat.

Keep up the AWESOME site smile

Add Re: Chausie Cats to Twitter Add Re: Chausie Cats to Facebook Add Re: Chausie Cats to MySpace Add Re: Chausie Cats to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Chausie Cats Add Re: Chausie Cats to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Chausie Cats to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Chausie Cats to Stumbleupon Add Re: Chausie Cats to Reddit
#664591 - 02/20/11 09:51 PM Re: Chausie Cats [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Koala

Angela,

Thank you!

The comparison to the dog is from a Chausie my daughter had many years ago. This was long before I knew what a Chausie was. When he was a young kitten, my daughter tossed a ball for him to chase, he brought the ball back to her. I was floored. She tried it again to see if we were dreaming or ??, he did it again. He loved water. He was basically very uncat like smile The dog and cat took turns chasing each other, it was who had the stronger attitude that particular day.

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Re: Chausie Cats to Twitter Add Re: Chausie Cats to Facebook Add Re: Chausie Cats to MySpace Add Re: Chausie Cats to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Chausie Cats Add Re: Chausie Cats to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Chausie Cats to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Chausie Cats to Stumbleupon Add Re: Chausie Cats to Reddit
#664955 - 02/22/11 08:26 PM Re: Chausie Cats [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Tiger

LOL, that is so CUTE smile

#664963 - 02/22/11 08:35 PM Re: Chausie Cats [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Koala

He was really a cute and neat cat. He died during surgery. My daughter, to this day, has never gotten over it. No one did a necropsy so we don't know what happened. It was a simple surgery. I suspect he may have had a heart problem we hadn't known about. She has never let herself get attached to an animal again. Her baby daughter had to have surgery a couple of weeks ago. My daughter was a basket case. I could only be with her, for her, there wasn't much I could say. The baby is fine smile

Exotic Pets

Birds

#664965 - 02/22/11 08:37 PM Re: Chausie Cats [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Tiger

Diana, I totally understand about not getting "attached" - I do not do well when our pets die. I did not plan on getting attached to the 2 dogs we have, but my boyfriend's son is in the Air Force and when he gets shipped to some location where they cannot go - we get them.

#665890 - 02/26/11 12:47 PM Re: Chausie Cats [Re: Angela J. Shirley]
Koala

I am in a long drawn out process of losing a ferret now, I thought it would of been yesterday but somehow I got her through the day. I am writing an article on the subject. I have been at her side pretty much constantly. She is all bundled up with the other two ferrets right now inside their long underwear bedding. It is COLD! The ferrets usually don't wake up for another couple of hours, so I don't know what today will bring. It is heartbreaking, I rained my tears yesterday and really don't need to get started again today, hard on writing and glasses. I would never not have an animal so that I didn't have to deal with death. It is still part of life.

Exotic Pets

Birds

#665892 - 02/26/11 12:55 PM Re: losing a ferret [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Sabira - Musician Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko

Loc: California
Originally Posted By: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor
I am in a long drawn out process of losing a ferret now, I thought it would of been yesterday but somehow I got her through the day. I am writing an article on the subject. I have been at her side pretty much constantly. She is all bundled up with the other two ferrets right now inside their long underwear bedding. It is COLD! The ferrets usually don't wake up for another couple of hours, so I don't know what today will bring. It is heartbreaking, I rained my tears yesterday and really don't need to get started again today, hard on writing and glasses. I would never not have an animal so that I didn't have to deal with death. It is still part of life.

I am so sorry, Diana,

We just need to cherish all these little loved ones with the shorter, faster lives.

Hugs,
Sabira-Facebook

Add Re: losing a ferret to Twitter Add Re: losing a ferret to Facebook Add Re: losing a ferret to MySpace Add Re: losing a ferret to Del.icio.us Digg Re: losing a ferret Add Re: losing a ferret to Yahoo My Web Add Re: losing a ferret to Google Bookmarks Add Re: losing a ferret to Stumbleupon Add Re: losing a ferret to Reddit
#665896 - 02/26/11 01:09 PM Re: losing a ferret [Re: Sabira - Musician Editor]
Koala

Cherish I do, and I needed that hug smile I am still waiting for them to wake up. Their cage is right next to my desk. It still is dark outside so it will be a while yet.

Exotic Pets

Birds

Add Re: losing a ferret to Twitter Add Re: losing a ferret to Facebook Add Re: losing a ferret to MySpace Add Re: losing a ferret to Del.icio.us Digg Re: losing a ferret Add Re: losing a ferret to Yahoo My Web Add Re: losing a ferret to Google Bookmarks Add Re: losing a ferret to Stumbleupon Add Re: losing a ferret to Reddit
#665958 - 02/26/11 05:47 PM Re: losing a ferret [Re: Diana-Exotic Pets Editor]
Tiger

Diana, we are here for you - more hugs smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
33 minutes 3 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
by "Rosie"
Home Finance
55 minutes 21 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:33 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:59 AM
Helping Our Teenagers Through Their Phase.
by Elaine -Adolescence Editor
Addictions & Children
Today at 04:41 AM
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:27 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
ADD and Halloween Plans
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Attention Deficit Disorder
Yesterday at 08:52 PM
Uber App Review
by Tiffiny - Family Travel
Family Travel
Yesterday at 05:19 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 56 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.