Hi guys, There are many well known documented benefits of regular exercise. Here are the five points I would like to say.. 1 - The first benefit is increased aerobic capacity. You will expend less energy when doing the same day to day tasks and activities if you are fitter. 2 - The next few benefits are a result of a stronger heart. As you exercise, and stress your heart muscle above normal day to day demands, it gets stronger. 3 - Weight management and weight loss is another significant positive effect from regular cardiovascular exercise. This type of exercise, as compared to resistance training, is the most optimal when it comes to losing weight. When exercising at 70% of your maximum capability for an extended period of time, the energy you are burning is mostly coming from body fat. 4 - Another benefits from regular moderate intensity exercise include better sleeping patterns. Doctors are now prescribing specific exercise regimens for people with sleeping problmes to aid with the management of the problem. 5 - Finally, regular exercise increases the strength of the muscles and bones throughout the body. Regular weight bearing exercise, such as walking or jogging, has been proven to increase bone density. This is particularly helpful for people who suffer from osteoperosis and the elderly. Regular activity also helps maintain strong muscles, decreased the risk of other health issues such and back pain. I think these are the basic benefits of doing regular exercise as I know. If somebody know more benefits of doing regular exercise, then you can share your views. Thanks www.trubalance.net

Last edited by Rwbecca.Franks; 12/07/10 10:57 AM.