Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh, Alycia cullern
57339 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57339 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804633 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 871
Beetlemess 438
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 362
Jana - Creativity Editor 319
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Mona - Astronomy 46
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#629278 - 09/16/10 04:30 AM EZ3 Quilting Frame
Teppy Offline

Can any please tell me if they have purchased the EZ3 Quilting Frame by Grace and if so are you happy with it.

Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to Twitter Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to Facebook Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to MySpace Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to Del.icio.us Digg EZ3 Quilting Frame Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to Yahoo My Web Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to Google Bookmarks Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to Stumbleupon Add EZ3 Quilting Frame to Reddit
#630076 - 09/18/10 08:51 AM Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame [Re: Teppy]
jackyquilts Offline

I acquired a Grace frame last year. I had two problem with it - first, it took up too much space in my sewing area. The second and more serious issue for me was the small throat area. I could only quilt about 6-8 inches before I had to reposition the layers. This made it difficult to make large quilt pattern designs. I "passed it on" to another quilter who had the same issues.

Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to Twitter Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to Facebook Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to MySpace Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to Del.icio.us Digg Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to Yahoo My Web Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to Google Bookmarks Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to Stumbleupon Add Re: EZ3 Quilting Frame to Reddit
#631751 - 09/23/10 07:06 PM Re: Z44 Quilting Frame [Re: Teppy]
Teppy Offline

I am now looking at the Z44 instead of the EZ3 frame. It has a work area of 14" and is flexible from a crigb size quilt up to a King size quilt. It is a little more expensive, but I think the extra cost will be worth it. It also folds down to 15" hight which is great and can fit under some beds, if there is a need to get it out of the way.

If anyone has a Grace Z44 frame, can they please advise what they think of it. As I am a hand quilter, and have always done it by hand, I am just finding it harder as I get older to lift the large quilts around whilst quilting. I do not want to go to machine quilting as I really like the hand quilting, so hence my enquiring about a frame.

Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to Twitter Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to Facebook Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to MySpace Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Z44 Quilting Frame Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to Stumbleupon Add Re: Z44 Quilting Frame to Reddit

Moderator:  Judie Quilting Editor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
49 minutes 28 seconds ago
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Star-gazing – Seeing in Dim Light *new*
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 06:05 AM
Shopping at Walmart Game
by "Rosie"
Home Finance
Today at 05:43 AM
Word From Last Letter Game
by "Rosie"
Contests & Sweepstakes
Today at 05:33 AM
Game - The Sandwich
by "Rosie"
Depression
Today at 04:59 AM
Helping Our Teenagers Through Their Phase.
by Elaine -Adolescence Editor
Addictions & Children
Today at 04:41 AM
Do you Imitate some one fashion sense in you life
by Dorcy
Beauty Basics
Today at 03:27 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Name a Classic Toy Game
by Connie - ADD/Sandwiches
Creativity
Yesterday at 09:12 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.