Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
aznovel, N1k0le, mama paa, Ruth Sattler RN, freespirit86
56982 Registered Users
Forum Stats
56981 Members
417 Forums
112489 Topics
794960 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Rosie 66 867
Beetlemess 747
Karm - SW USA Editor 254
Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 209
Nancy Roussy 183
Ro Longstreet-Wicca 155
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 125
Allyson - USACook/HomeCook 115
Linu 114
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 92
Ad Income Supports Charity
Topic Options
#377877 - 02/20/08 08:59 PM How delightful - camellias!
SheriAnnRicherson Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Marion, Indiana
I just love them and did find one that has survived here in Indiana outside over the winter. It was one of the new ones from Monrovia. I had four but only one made it. I lost the tag outside but once it blooms I can compare it to the tags I removed and kept in a folder so I know what it is.

It has buds so hopefully this spring I can identify it! This will be its second winter here.

Sheri

Add How delightful - camellias! to Twitter Add How delightful - camellias! to Facebook Add How delightful - camellias! to MySpace Add How delightful - camellias! to Del.icio.us Digg How delightful - camellias! Add How delightful - camellias! to Yahoo My Web Add How delightful - camellias! to Google Bookmarks Add How delightful - camellias! to Stumbleupon Add How delightful - camellias! to Reddit
#381678 - 02/26/08 06:35 PM Re: How delightful - camellias! [Re: SheriAnnRicherson]
English_Garden Offline
Amoeba

Loc: UK
It is a really good idea to keep all your tags.
You have much colder winters than here - my camellia which I'd had four years now is about 5ft high and has loads of bright red flowers on each year is planted in the most sheltered spot I could find and has the house wall protecting it from the east winds and morning sunlight.

Camellias are very beautiful and the blossoms used to be worn to balls and the theatre by ladies in Victorian times but nowadays only seem to be seen in gardens.

Hellie

Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Twitter Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Facebook Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to MySpace Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How delightful - camellias! Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Stumbleupon Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Reddit
#535945 - 07/11/09 12:58 PM Re: How delightful - camellias! [Re: English_Garden]
gardenplanters Offline

Welcome to Gardenplanters. Camellias are very beautiful and the blossoms used to be worn to balls and the theatre by ladies in Victorian times but nowadays only seem to be seen in gardens.you can visit here Gardenplanters.com good luck..

Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Twitter Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Facebook Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to MySpace Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Del.icio.us Digg Re: How delightful - camellias! Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Yahoo My Web Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Google Bookmarks Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Stumbleupon Add Re: How delightful - camellias! to Reddit
#535950 - 07/11/09 03:39 PM Re: How delightful - camellias! [Re: gardenplanters]
mary-tea1 Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk

Camellias also can be made into tea!

Mary Caliendo
Tea Eitor

#598176 - 05/03/10 04:55 PM Re: How delightful - camellias! [Re: mary-tea1]
Sarina Offline
Amoeba

@ mary tea1- wow! I have come to know about it for the first time! Will you please post the recipe?

Moderator:  Carol - English Garden 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Review of Debbie Macomber book
by aznovel
Christian Literature
19 minutes 42 seconds ago
What is your stress level today?
by Nancy Roussy
Stress Management
Today at 02:14 AM
New body woes
by N1k0le
Weight Loss
Today at 12:39 AM
New body woes
by N1k0le
Body Image
Today at 12:14 AM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Yesterday at 10:16 PM
First and last letter Worldwide Recipe Game!
by Allyson - USACook/HomeCook
American Regional Cuisine
Yesterday at 10:12 PM
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
Yesterday at 10:10 PM
Replace one word... (new game)
Comedy Movies
Yesterday at 10:05 PM
Organizing jewelry making tips that work for you.
by Susan - Jewelry Making
Jewelry Making
Yesterday at 07:09 PM
New Reviews of Male-Female Romance Novels
by Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk
Romance Novels
Yesterday at 06:35 PM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 154 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.