logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#593085 03/29/10 03:50 AM
B
OP Offline
B
I am poor in matching dress and shoes and everything. I would like to learn more about shoes and matching them. and pls tell me about your style hope you can help me out with this and post here some good details. Thanks a lot.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
N
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
N
Always wear formal black or brown colour shoes when you are going to attend the party and similar to that always wear sport shoes when you are going to play any sport.Likewise that wear only those clothes which matches to your shoes.

A
Amoeba
Amoeba
A
your selection of shoes is totally depend on your dress, accessories and and the place where your are wearing it. If you are going for party you suppose to be wear high heel that suits your dress. Probably of dress's color or any metallic color that match your dress like silver, gold, copper, bronze etc for morning walk - sneakers for evening round - flats

K
K
I completely agree with you Alica Shoes selection depends upon your dress and the place where your are wearing it.

emilyfun #602949 06/01/10 08:13 PM
T
Tomasine
Unregistered
Tomasine
Unregistered
T
In response to emilyfun's post, and this is probably what some may turn their noses up at, but some real finds can be picked up at thrift stores. My taking the time to inspect something that I like has been very rewarding. You can find good quality high-end fashions there. But, in general, these days, some thrift stores seem to be careful about what they put out on the floor.

#603862 06/07/10 02:56 PM
B
B
I would splurge on a pair of shoes you love. Why? The quality tends to be better as the price goes up, which means they *can* last a lifetime. Also, cheaper shoes are poorly made, they can give you bunions and blisters. I would buy heels, flats, sandals, and sneakers as basics. The first 3 can be dressed up or down, depending on what you wear on top.

beachmom27 #604243 06/10/10 07:23 AM
F
F
This is how I match my top and bottoms.. When you are wearing loose top, your bottom or pants must be fit. But if you are wearing a fit shirt, bottom must be somewhat loose. High-heeled pumps/sandals are best matches for fitted jeans and leggings. About matching of colors.. Personally, if my blouse and bag are of the same color I do not wear accessories with the same color. I mean, if I am wearing a red shirt with white buttons then my bag is already red. My necklace, bracelet, earrings or watch will be white color (I dont use the dominating color for the accessories)

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.