Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
OK, i am going to start from scratch and not EVEN look at my previous one year goals. I am going to be very simple here:

- Earn $1500 a month from my misc projects
- make time most days to do something nice for me (like hiking or yoga or a bath, or reading in the sun, or being creative)
- Make sure that most days I have had protein, fiber, veggies, fruit and complex carbs, take my vitamins and hydrate well
-get 15 minutes of movement in most days
- Get new Amazon rank to within the 1000s (it's now 1,596) and old rank to under 10,000 (it's 11,268)
- figure some way to come to terms with my anxiety and depression, even while living on the road in my motorhome. There must be a way to get help and I intend to find it

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Those sound like fantastic goals Jilly! We can help you reach those!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I think as far as the daily habits stuff, i need to make myself a chart and print out a notebook of them for daily checking off. I am going to put something together.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I did it! I took 15 minutes and made myself a Daily Habits checklist. I posted two to a page and printed out enough for a week. Let's see how this helps. I put some nice things on there for myself, help me be as healthy and happy as possible.

A
A
A lot of aims which you prescribed in this message but how it will be available position in this froum

Last edited by BellaOnline; 07/04/10 02:55 AM.
M
M
I want to save lot of money until the end of this year. Lehman.

BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Mark - a key to a goal is that it's specific. How much money would you want to have saved by the end of the year?

Low Carb Forum
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wow OK I haven't posted any short term goals since July 2009!! I think it's time to create an updated list.

* Weddings & Courtships Native American
Still on the list! Clearly this is too big to think about as "one task". I think about it and get overwhelmed and never open it up. I think the first step is just to OPEN that darn Word document and see what shape it is in. OK, I can do that.

* Romance Novels
I did submit one to Harlequin. So I am waiting on a reply.

* Messy House
This is an eternal problem. I need to clear out all these excess books. I have a multi-pronged approach now. So every week I need to get let's say 10 books out of the house either via Amazon sales, paperback swap mailings, or sending to editors. In addition, every week I should get just one room clean.

* Exercise and weight 130
I keep aiming for this and going up and down. I was at 140 earlier and am down to 134. So I am making progress.

* Maintain straight As in college courses
this is ongoing, I finish my summer set next week. Then I have a 2 week break and start the 4 classes of fall.

* Under 60 empty sites at BellaOnline
It's always hard to quantify BellaOnline goals - but I know quantifying goals is critical for them to succeed. I want all editors to be "happy" but you can't measure that, and every book I have on goals says goals need to be able to be measured. So hopefully if we aim for under 60 empty sites that will mean we have happy editors, a stable system, smoothly running programs, and so on. I of course want to achieve that in the most happy ethical way possible.

OK I see some roadblocks here. I can't touch the piano because that room is a MESS!!

So let me start there. I will go - right now - upstairs and work on clearing a path to the piano, and making sure it works.

Low Carb Forum
Gecko
Gecko
1) Have a permanent job that I love that pays the bills and has benefits.

2) Have enough inventory in handmade and manufactured jewelry to have reps selling for me. Flea markets on some weekends, craft shows and home parties.

3) Deciding what writing to specialize in: so far - entertaining subjects, ghosts/hauntings, jewelry, and animal stuff. Prepare some talks on each subject.

Robin Rounds Whittemore
Card Games Editor
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Those are great one year goals, Robin! Don't forget to add in something that is serene for you. Is there something that makes you happy? Hiking? Yoga? Bubble baths?

I was able to clean my piano room out! Hurrah! I even played the piano this morning and it was SO relaxing. I love that I can just walk in there now and play when I want to.

I worked hard on the training system all day to make it easier to use, and hopefully that will make our trainees happy!

My two summer courses ended today, and I have high hopes that my final two papers that I submitted will ensure I earn an A in both classes. So that would be great! I'm waiting eagerly for the grades to come out. Maybe tomorrow.

Low Carb Forum
Page 17 of 31 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 30 31

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.