logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#584906 02/18/10 09:04 AM
Tigress Offline OP
OP Offline
I got a call from my boyfriend this morning saying he had this weird dream and could I try and find the meaning (he was on his way to work). He said the dream was such:

First you should know: He has plugs in his ears (large gauge piercings).

In the dream he was twisting his plugs around and then accidentally ended up ripping his earlobe off. He said he was then walking around with his earlobe is his pocket trying to find someone who could stitch it back on.... There was no mention of any kind of pain.

Any ideas on this one?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tigress #585612 02/19/10 07:36 PM
Gecko
Gecko
Well that sure is curious, has he had any injuries to his ear or is the plugs put in recently?

I have included a link that may help answer your question.

Dreams about ears

Hope this helps you.

Proud Pagan
Tigress #585658 02/20/10 12:16 AM
T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
[ In the dream he was twisting his plugs around and then accidentally ended up ripping his earlobe off. He said he was then walking around with his earlobe is his pocket trying to find someone who could stitch it back on.... There was no mention of any kind of pain. [b][/b] Symbolically the ear represents the ability to use our auditory ability, hear what others are saying and absorb sounds, and meanings of those sounds. We use our ears to communicate by "listening" to what others have to say, by absorbing our atmosphere, it is also a warning system....noises can alert us to danger, so there are many functions of the auditory system. Dreams symbols can also carry over to the physical life. In real life, your friend "has plugs" in his ears...now in astral life these same plugs cause damage to his Ear. It may be the dream is suggesting that your friend is blocking important communication between himself and others to the point of maybe no repair in a relationship. (the earlobe falls off) He is twisting the plug in the dream, perhaps another way of saying he chooses to "twist" communication as well. To sum it up....your friend may need to learn to value the importance of LISTENING to what others have to say and the value of other's viewpoints. It may be other's good advice will fall on deaf ears, if warnings go unheeded to the point of no correction. (putting the lobe back on). Perhaps there is an element of friend needing to call attention to self by over adornment, when just listening to others by achieve the same result of feeling good about oneself. TL

Tigress Offline OP
OP Offline
No.... no injuries to his ears and the plugs are at least 5 years old, quite possibly more.

travellight #585693 02/20/10 08:53 AM
Tigress Offline OP
OP Offline
Very interesting! Thanks for the reply! I'm going to pass your interpretation on to him later.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.