Hey everyone :'D Recently, it came to my attention that while Pro-Lifers have an official "day" where they protest, etc, Pro-choicers do not. While pondering it, I realized that there is also no recognition for the women who died from unsafe or illegal abortions, as well as no recognition for the men and women who have been killed or injured by anti-abortion violence. I have created an event, entitled Never Going Back, that remembers those women and men. This is starting out small -- we have virtually no support and few people who know about it. I am attempting to spread the word as much as I can, but I need help. I've posted a link below to the Facebook event page describing it. Please, if you have an Facebook account and are interested, pledge to participate and invite your friends. Also, let me know here if there is anything you think should be added or changed about the event. This event is in its infancy, and could use some input from some more Pro-Choicers out there! Thank you! Link:BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!