logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Three Strikes against Obamacare

EXCERPT: �Once the government creates an insurance company or plan, the government or the taxpayers are liable for any deficit that government plan runs, really without limit,� Lieberman told the Wall Street Journal.

Last edited by Republican_Party_Editor; 12/08/09 03:54 PM.

Blessings,
Linda Sue Grimes
Maya Shedd's Temple
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
Absolutely. I can say this having a Canadian husband. Why is it that Canadian taxes are so high? When we lived there, they were at a minimum 53% of your income (and we were in Ontario, so the taxes are much higher there). AND, their free medical care DOES NOT cover everything. That is why employers offer fringe benefits such as medical coverage. Why is it that my brother-in-law had to pay $1200/month for his medicines that were not covered by their free health care? Why is it that my mother-in-law had to wait 4 months to have her cancer-ridden kidney removed? Why is it that Americans still want to believe FREE means just that? It doesn't. There is a cost and it will come out in the form of higher taxes. The American people have been duped -- again! Sorry, this is one of those very few sore subjects with me.

AJ Alexander (aka: Bubbles)
Weight Loss Editor

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Thanks, Alice. We need to hear this. We're being taken down a road we don't really want to travel, I'm afraid. It seems that too many Americans (especially Democrats) are mesmerized by the mistatken notion that health care will be free if ObamaCare passes. A wise person has said something to the effect that if "you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it is free."

Thanks again, Alice, for sharing your valuable information.

Blessings,
Linda Sue Grimes
Maya Shedd's Temple

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Bandana Essentials
by Angie - 05/30/24 08:26 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/30/24 08:10 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/30/24 08:06 PM
French Open Tennis Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 05/30/24 01:20 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/29/24 05:24 PM
Outside the Box Sewing
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/25/24 12:37 PM
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.