Recently I wrote an article about how many successful people when they start out in an endeavor don't know exactly how they're going to accomplish their goals.

Don't Know What to Do Next ?

This morning while listening to article writing and marketing guru Connie Ragen Green on blogtalk radio she confessed that when she decided to leave a career in education after decades of teaching, she didn't know exactly what she would do next.

"Because I'd been the computer person I decided that I would come online and do something with technology," she said "and I didn't know what that would look like. So even though that was not frightening to me in 2005 and into 2006 it should have been probably, but I'm glad that it wasn't. So instead I left the school district. I resigned in 2006 and even moved...I made these huge, huge changes in my life but I really didn't give a lot of thought to what I was going to do online."

Well Green found her way and a few short years later she's a success!

Here's the lesson, while plans are wonderful, it's okay to not have a diagram and flow chart of exactly how you'll achieve your goals. Just keep learning, put one foot in front of the other and you will find your way!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING