Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
elizabethgoss41, astrovalley, cory455, marger, simplicityshines
57415 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57416 Members
417 Forums
113479 Topics
805663 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 433
Beetlemess 151
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 131
Jana - Creativity Editor 115
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 94
Nancy Roussy 94
Mona - Astronomy 47
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Sandra Investing/HFinance 36
Dianne W - Editor 24
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#532004 - 06/26/09 10:36 AM What's your favourite Michael Jackson song?
Lorna - Ent. News Editor Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Mine's "Black or White".

Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Twitter Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Facebook Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to MySpace Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Del.icio.us Digg What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Yahoo My Web Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Google Bookmarks Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Stumbleupon Add What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Reddit
#532007 - 06/26/09 10:55 AM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: Lorna - Ent. News Editor]
ChelleT&L Offline
Chimpanzee

Loc: Lake Lanier, Georgia
It is a tossup between "Beat it" and "Thriller". Of course the main reason I love "Thriller" is because of Vincent Price's monologue in there, LOL!

Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Twitter Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Facebook Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to MySpace Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Reddit
#533157 - 06/30/09 11:31 AM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: sendacow]

Thriller is fantastic!

Yes to the Earth Song! Beautiful lyrics and video. Sendacow, I'm so glad you acknowledged Michael's philanthropic efforts. I just posted a tribute article on the Entertainment News site. Hope you enjoy it!
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Twitter Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Facebook Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to MySpace Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? to Reddit
#533161 - 06/30/09 11:37 AM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: Lorna - Ent. News Editor]
ChelleT&L Offline
Chimpanzee

Loc: Lake Lanier, Georgia
Lorna's still new to the forums as an editor, so it's not letting her post her articles yet, so I'll do it for her! smile
A Tribute to Michael Jackson

Saturday I watched VH-1s video tribute to Michael Jackson. The man was such an amazing dancer. He gave dance so many moves that we take for granted these days. Hip-hop and even breakdancing owe much to Michael Jackson. He was an amazing performer. A sad life, but an amazing performer.

#533164 - 06/30/09 11:44 AM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: ChelleT&L]

Thanks Michelle!

I missed that tribute...hopefully I can catch it on YouTube. It's so surreal that someone with so much pain and sadness had such a profound impact in the music industry, dance floors, and in our lives.

#534936 - 07/07/09 08:09 PM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: Lorna - Ent. News Editor]
Horror_Movies_Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet

Loc: U.K
'Thriller' or 'Billie Jean.' 'Thriller' used to really scare me as a kid, but I loved it all the same. 'Billie Jean' was important for me, I refused to eat unless it was played on TV LOL. I also love Ben, that's a beautiful song.

For me though, the Michael Jackson I loved dissapeared years ago, after the 'Bad' album. He became known only for his eccentricities and odd life style/choices and not as an entertainer which I find very sad. It's also hard to seperate the two of them I find now.

#534945 - 07/07/09 08:32 PM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: Horror_Movies_Editor]
JewelryMakingEditor Offline
Jellyfish

Probably (1) Beat It, and (3) Bad. I also really enjoyed the Weird Al Yankovic parodies.

#552148 - 09/30/09 04:15 AM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: JewelryMakingEditor]
newyork Offline

we are the world --------------------------------------------------------------- www.e-castles.com

#553288 - 10/03/09 04:15 PM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: newyork]
Dianne W - Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf

Loc: Virginia
I am more of a Michael as part of the Jackson 5 fan. But I love most of his tunes. Great to clean the house and work out by.

The secret to a perfect interview? Know your story and practice it!

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon

#553609 - 10/05/09 12:26 AM Re: What's your favourite Michael Jackson song? [Re: Dianne W - Editor]
Craig58 Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Ohio
Thriller because I like listening to the eerie voice of the great Vincent Price.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Trina Boice 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Plastic Surgery & Perfection
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
Caroline Herschel
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
02:04 PM
In what countries is surrogacy legal?
by stephenoneal28
Adoption
01:20 PM
Fall Fun Word Game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Investing
12:23 PM
Use Water to reduce wrinkles
by Nancy Roussy
Beauty Basics
12:05 PM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Low Carb
11:45 AM
Photos to Replicate Paintings
Photography
10:46 AM
What Yoga did you Do Today?
Yoga
10:38 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
10:20 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
10:17 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 122 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.