BellaOnline
Mine's "Black or White".
It is a tossup between "Beat it" and "Thriller". Of course the main reason I love "Thriller" is because of Vincent Price's monologue in there, LOL!
Thriller is fantastic!

Yes to the Earth Song! Beautiful lyrics and video. Sendacow, I'm so glad you acknowledged Michael's philanthropic efforts. I just posted a tribute article on the Entertainment News site. Hope you enjoy it!
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Lorna's still new to the forums as an editor, so it's not letting her post her articles yet, so I'll do it for her! smile
A Tribute to Michael Jackson

Saturday I watched VH-1s video tribute to Michael Jackson. The man was such an amazing dancer. He gave dance so many moves that we take for granted these days. Hip-hop and even breakdancing owe much to Michael Jackson. He was an amazing performer. A sad life, but an amazing performer.
Thanks Michelle!

I missed that tribute...hopefully I can catch it on YouTube. It's so surreal that someone with so much pain and sadness had such a profound impact in the music industry, dance floors, and in our lives.
'Thriller' or 'Billie Jean.' 'Thriller' used to really scare me as a kid, but I loved it all the same. 'Billie Jean' was important for me, I refused to eat unless it was played on TV LOL. I also love Ben, that's a beautiful song.

For me though, the Michael Jackson I loved dissapeared years ago, after the 'Bad' album. He became known only for his eccentricities and odd life style/choices and not as an entertainer which I find very sad. It's also hard to seperate the two of them I find now.
Probably (1) Beat It, and (3) Bad. I also really enjoyed the Weird Al Yankovic parodies.
we are the world --------------------------------------------------------------- www.e-castles.com
I am more of a Michael as part of the Jackson 5 fan. But I love most of his tunes. Great to clean the house and work out by.
Thriller because I like listening to the eerie voice of the great Vincent Price.
Anyone gonna go see the movie "This Is It"? Its a behind the scenes look at his last concert, definitely something i want to see.. It opens the 28th but tickets are already selling out!
Thriller always, Loved it immensely.
I like several of his songs.....but I think my favorites are "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough", "Wanna Be Starting Something", and "Beat It".
Man in the mirror I love all Michael songs.
© BellaOnline Forums