Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#529052 06/16/09 10:56 AM
N
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
N

She is making the people who live around her MISERABLE.

She uses her leafblower really early in the morning and sometimes just before dark in the evening WHEN people want peace and quiet.

She also does the same thing with her snowblower.

She walks her dog on her own sidewalk green area and does pick up his business BUT when we park our cars in front of her house, which we have to everyother day according to city regulations, even odd thing, she blows dirt, grass and dog poop remnants all over our cars.

Now I live in an apt, upper floor, and I don't have access to my own hose to wash my car off. Once, I had JUST got my car washed and she made such a mess of my car the very next morning I left a note on her door. I expressed my anger at what she does and from then on she hasn't spoken to me once. Not even a hello in passing. AND, here's the thing, she is STILL messing up people's cars.

When she mows her lawn the mower also covers the cars with cut grass. Don't you think, out of the tiniest bit of consideration she could angle the mower the otherway? I mean if it were me I would. Just as a curtesy to my neighbors. Or at least get a bag for the mower or get a new mower? Money is not an issue with her. She has household help, DAILY, but she likes to do those things herself it seems. She has a huge house on the corner so she bothers alot of people.

Why are some people so oblivious to those around them??

Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
She's not oblivious. She's doing it on purpose to create drama...

B
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
B
She's got some psychological problems - hidden in herself, hidden from herself. When people don't know what#s wrong with them - they turn their frustration (or whatever I should call it), anger, irritation... against their fellowmen.

What would happen if YOU mess up her - - let's say front door - the same way she's messing up your cars? She'd explode. And mess up your cars even more, maybe?
Anyway, maybe it's worth trying. - Messing up for messing up. - Or maybe not... Okay, not a nice idea. But... doing nothing is no solution either.

By the way: I hate the sound of those mowers.

N
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
N
Hmmm, it never occured to me that SHE may have mental problems. I KNOW she is a Type A personality. High Powered business woman and all that involves. So she's just doing it to P - people off or to show them she is above being considerate. OR, she just doesn't care.

No one can stop her from doing whatever she wants. She'd just do it anyway no matter what anyone said.

Last edited by Navigaar; 06/16/09 11:40 PM.

G
Zebra
Zebra
G
This neighbor has very real problems. crazy

But to take this discussion in an entirely different direction. In our little tiny town, there are city ordinances about where lawn (and other organic) debris can land. It can not land where it will end up in the city sewage-treatment system. You can get a ticket if you mow your yard with the chute directed towards the street. This is common through MN, so if your area has 'environmental' laws you may be able to find that she is breaking the law by directing the chute towards cars and therefore the street. It may sound petty, but it may be an idea. grin

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain."
N
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
N
Well GH, you and I are neighbors, just one state over here. It may not be so far fetched that those laws are also in effect here. I WILL look into it. Perhaps on-line.

I had another neighbor put a note on my car for parking where she liked to park. She called me a jerk for parking where I parked and told me to park somewhere else from then on. I called the police and asked if she could tell me where or where not to park on public a street. They told me she was out of line and anyone can park anywhere on public streets as long as it's the correct side and you aren't facing in the wrong direction.

Right after she left her note one morning my car was covered with a coat of dog poo in water mixed with grass clippings. I mean it was a real mess, especially around my door handle. I called the police but said unless I actually witnessed her doing it I had nothing to prove it was her but I KNOW it was.

I then left a note ON my dashboard, INSIDE my car. Clearly visable to anyone standing next to the driver's door. It wasn't a very nice note but I pretty much told her to shove off and to get the H*LL away from my car since she touched my car before when she put HER note on my windshield and the poo thing. She has never bothered me again. I sometimes see her looking out her window at me. I just wave and smile.

Last edited by Navigaar; 06/17/09 02:38 PM.

B
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
B
What a "nice" and "peaceful" neighborhood this seems to be.

N
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
N

Yea, the thing is I am as quiet as a mouse. I mind my own business and hardly talk to anyone. I guess mental problems cross all boundries as does bad behaviours. It doesn't matter what you have someone always seems to want to mess you up somehow.

B
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
B
Sometimes I "mess back", yell at people - or I move away.

N
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
N

Well if it warrants it I will. There are times when you just can't be quiet about something. Willful and deliberate destruction of other people's property is one. That's against the law. But some people will even fight YOU for the right to do it. sometimes you just have to call the cops though.

Na, I won't move. Let HER move. I love my apt and I've been here a while. I've seen some real trouble-makers come and go. They don't last long. If they don't adapt to their new surroundings Karma has a way of kicking their butt.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Tina - Living Simply 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.