Bruno Serato, the owner of the Anaheim White House, shared this story today:

I need to share this one with all of you. Last week a customer from New York stopped in for dinner four nights in a row. I had to thank him for supporting my restaurant as I always do. His answer was not only do you serve great food, have great service, a beautiful restaurant, and your prices are better than most restaurants in the area, but a friend in New York told me that you serve 100 free dinners to underprivileged children every night. So I decided to support a restaurant like yours instead of other restaurants who give nothing back. This is the reason I came back four times in four days while I am in Anaheim. I feel better spending my own money where someone helps others. I thanked him and like I thank all of you, my loyal customers. That speech touched my heart. It made me feel that what I do for the community is rewarded even from people from all over to the East Coast! Without you I cannot serve 100 children every night.
Thank you,
Bruno

I can attest that The White House served the best food I had during my recent trip to Anaheim. As someone from Orange County I've eaten in a wide variety of places and this is now on my must list for all my visits.