logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mishb23 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I'm not at all overweight, but I have managed to put on 3kg in the past month thanks to gorging on junk and indulging way too much while my parents were visiting me on their annual holiday. I'm 5'7" and currently weigh 60kg. My plan now is to basically stick to this food diary, lift 3kg dumbells every night, do some stomach and leg exercises, continue my 30 minute brisk walks everyday, and see how I go. Breakfast (about 8am) - 2 Weetbix with no fat milk - small glass of water Morning snack (about 11am) - 10 rice crackers (no fat ones) - a banana - a little tub of diced fruit About 4 medium glasses of water in the 5 hours I'm at work Afternoon snack (about 3pm) - bowl of yoghurt - small handful of raw, unsalted cashews / walnuts - glass of water Dinner (about 6pm) - either veggie and tofu stir fry, or - poached eggs, spinach, mushrooms on soy & linseed bread, or - tuna & vegetable bake with small amount of pasta, or - grilled fish with veggies - fruit salad & yoghurt for after - medium glass of water Nightly snack (about 9pm) (Before anyone says anything about how I shouldn't be eating after dinner, I cannot sleep (at 11pm-ish) having not eaten from 6pm!! I have to eat little and often or I become FAMISHED and feel sick.) - 2 Weetbix & no fat milk - an apple - a low fat museli bar - 3 BBQ shapes - a gingerbread biscuit called a Pfeffernusse (no fat) - another glass of water The end. Is this enough to help me lose that small amount of weight? Thanks for indulging my rambling post!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Elephant
Elephant
Looks like you have a great attitude about weightloss. Exercise and healthy eating will always get the best and fastest results.

The only thing I would change is to replace some of the carbs with lean proteins for your morning and evening snacks. All that sugar spikes your insulin and turns on the fat storing hormones so you must slow down that insulin response with some type of protein/fat if you want to lose the weight fast. Good protien choices are: cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, small piece of chicken or fish, chickpeas or hummus, whey protein powder (no sugary protein bars).

One of my favorite snacks is 4 oz of organic vanilla yogurt mixed with 1 tablespoon of organic whey chocolate protein powder and 5 almonds or walnuts. Has the consistency of a pudding, is very satisfying, and will keep your insulin under control so your body stays in fat burning mode all day.

Also I would try to work all the larger muscles not just the legs. Work back, chest, and legs three times a week and then cardio and abs 3 days a week working on a different area of your abs each time you train (day 1 lower abs, day 3 obliques, day 5 upper abs). That is the best ab training tip I've ever learned from my scientific core conditioning course.

Try my fullbody circuit workout http://www.freeworkoutsguide.com/fullbodycircuitworkout30adv.html

Keep us posted and also great job on the water intake!!

Monica Neave ISSA Certified Fitness Therapist

Get Your Best Female Figure with the most overlooked workout strategy.

Burn more fat with Fatloss Workouts that work!

M
mishb23 Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Thank you! I will take that into consideration, definitely. I love eggs and generally protein is the only thing that keeps me satisfied for longer than 1-2 hours. Last night I lifted my dumbells as usual, but I added my 1kg ankle weights around my wrists too and today, OWWWW. lol

Moderated by  Alice - Weight Loss 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.