Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise and All,

Has anyone recently become excuriatingly sensitive to negativity?

Over the past few weeks I've become extremely sensitive to negative people and environments, it is weighing me down and my normal routine clearings have not had any effect on them whatsoever.

This negatively is engulphing and I've been feeling heavy (like I am carrying a weight around with me) tired and totally drained all the time, but not emotionally drained, physically drained.

Maybe I am just too intune with the world right now.

Any suggestions for this time, has anyone changed up their protections or clearings?

anamcara
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Hi Anna,

I've been running through similar situations. It's gotten to the point where, I'm sensing things, telling my husband - there really isn't anyone else to tell and they happen 99% of the time and it is mostly negative and it has to do with people, actions, headlines, etc. It's been wiping me out here these past few months. I've even post-poned my classes here, trying to recoop.

It's definately something where I can tell the difference between a personal stress and something outside of me.

Unless, you are trying to get to the bottom of something and need the sensations for clarification, you may need to "change your channel."

For me, I may play a video game, cook an ethnic recipe, garden, block the thoughts or picture with a white blintzing shield, etc. But, at least for now those things have been temporary at best.

I am counseling more and more people speaking of this, though. There is a great deal of dispair with the economy. That is part of it. When there is such unbalance, it is a bit like skinning your knee. It's almost a raw sensation, sensitive to the touch.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Spring Consultation Specials

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/23/09 09:23 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish

Thank you for responding Elleise,today is better. Sometime's I feel like I've been beat up and getting any kind of normal restful sleep has been elusive for quite some time now.

So much is falling away and there is more to come, all I get is this sense that there is much more that will fall.

Thank you again for responding, I will continue to look for other ways to shield myself and try to keep seeing the positive even in negative situations.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Anna,

I wanted to offer, that there is something to the falling away that is obscured. Meaning, there is something in there that points you in the direction of something making a name for yourself.

I forgot to post that a few weeks ago. Seems like business runs in cycles. Either I'm completely free or so busy it's hard to come up for air.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Spring Consultation Specials

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
I think even those of us who are not in any way clairvoyant have been feeling the general sense of negativity around at the moment. I think all we can do in this very stressful time what with the recession and all the things in the news which are upsetting for everyone, is to take things as they come and do the best we can.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree -

I also, though, I'm not sure how well this will go over on line here, but - lol, oh, well....

With the economy doing what it is, I've taken a different approach in the neighborhood and by golly it's working, truthfully. I act pretty much like Marry Poppins or what's that line in Sixth sense - "Happy like Julie Andrews spinning on a mountain top like a crazy person, happy."

Instead of hoarding every penny I have, if someone has something their doing out of their home and it is something that my life or circumstances can benefit from, I part with that $10 - $25.00.

A neighbor will give me a lift when I'm at the house and in return I'll take some hamburger, onions or beans and chicken broth and turn it into meals for their week.

The energy is mulitiplying. Faces are coming out, knocking on the door asking if I need anything. At night when I burn trash, people come out and look at the stars. Before long there is 3 or 4 people pulling up chairs and sharing stories we wouldn't have otherwise.

clairvoyant or not, we're all SPIRIT first. I think when the physical around us begins coming and going, we begin to remember, it's never really been black and white - no solid answers and nothing is supposed to stay the same. In there there is a grandiosity of beauty within the uncertainty smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Home Page

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/26/09 05:21 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

O my gosh, that's exactly what I have been doing, if someone needs that 25.00 I give it freely. I've always done this and I am not going to change, I won't hord as so many people seem to be doing.

I do not feel that is the point of all that we're going through. As things fall away we will need one another, those willing to give now, help other's where and when they can (not going overboard, but if you have it, then give it, if you have the resource to help, (in whatever form you can, then do it. Everyone will be much better off in the long run.

More than ever now I keep seeing small groups of people relying on one another, perhaps this is community rebuilding?, like we've not seen in the past and people don't even realize this is happening until much later, many many years...

I wish I could tell you the time frame, but I cannot.

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
What I'm seeing is virtually exactly that!

Yes, if someone is starting a business or providing a service from the home, I'm going to buy those ( I grow my own, but) potatoes or tomatoes and part with my money - not see if I can get a free whatever. I also swap, so, I'll make and sell dinners or pizzas (really nice ones) the proportions are restaurant quality and taste better than store bought. It's a networking that is just spiraling. Word is getting out and soon I will be providing pizzas to a company's 2nd shift here in the next few weeks. I'm taking orders now.

This along with consulting and being on the road is a life that is what it should be. Communities are starting to come together.

I will go as far to say that envision how Native Americans build and work together, respecting the Earth and their resources. This is what will be, is to come. It's in the process, now.

You'll have the groups out there that want or feel entitled to having this and that paid for, and for a time there will be a little bit of shifting, but the money runs out. If they don't know how to do it by then, it will be worse than anything we see now.

The elderly will actually be more prepared than the generations who expect this or that or who are still angry and feel they haven't gotten all they feel they have yet to get from the gov.

It's absolutely not too late. By all means, as you are showing by great example how, start now smile Be of those jump starting this cycle.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Elleise's Home Page

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 03/27/09 11:10 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
Hi Elleise,

You said "Meaning, there is something in there that points you in the direction of something making a name for yourself."

Very interesting you said this at this time, atleast in my life and I hope it tranfers to other's lives as well.

Recently we had a huge shake up at work, the Director was fired because of many reason's the main one being that she really should not have been in the position she was in in the first place, she just did not have the qualifications.

However, because of her lack of knowledge in a certain area of her position the organization is having to write-off megga amounts of money that was never collected.

The parent organization hired an Administrative Director recently and he is charged with making sure all monies are collected, changing policies, etc.

There was an Office Manager I worked with who decided to take a position with the parent organization, she has been talking me up with the people at the parent organization as well as with the new Administrative Director.

For such a long time I felt I was invisible in this organization, no matter what was going on I did my job, I went to work and was conscienscious about the work I was doing, no matter what else was happening, no matter how bad the energy got there (low moral), I still did my job to the best of my ability. I was always willing to jump in and help out when I could, I was aware of my limitations and said so.

I want to be in the environment, I do believe (for awhile anyway) this area is important to service people with mental illness who cannot afford services elsewhere (we are nonprofit, we don't and won't make a profit off people), on the other hand, we cannot continue business as usual, you just cannot run a business on huge deficits.

Anyway, long story short, the new Admin Director wants me to take over the billing area (I'm just an administrative assistant and am parttime).

So, I suppose in a way the fact that I stuck with it, continued to do my job in a consciencious manner (showed up for work, understood what I was doing and did not become a part of the problem), is paying off.

They've offered me a higher level job in management, one that I can do and is in alignment with my abilities.

However, since nothing is in writing and I've not been officially offered the position I have told the Admin Director "no pay increase, no position increase, I don't take on the work". Why would I take on more work with the same pay or title? He was understanding.

Anyway, your sentence jumped out at me when I read it, lol.

Anna

anamcara
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Elleise, your reference to Native American communities is dead on. If you think back, this return to smaller core communities has been on it's way for some time.

Cottage industies, aka home-based businesses, along with telecommuting have been increasing for a decade or so. Community gardens, popular in the late 60's and 70's and with communes are spreading. We have several in our area.

Many of us are aware that at some point we will be relying on ourselves, neighbors and friends, not the government. Bartering is something I've been doing for years, even when I was in business. I can't tell you how many tax returns I did for items and services, and included it in my accounting.

You've stated this before and it bears repeating. Those who haven't figured this out and still relying on the government will be hurting the worst when things get bad. We need to meet our neighbors, develop friendships and network as extensively as we can.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.