logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Yes, it's early, but some of our fave authors don't write a new book every other month, so we have to wait for next year to get our hands on their new stuff. Which '09 releases are already on your shopping lists?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
I'm waiting anxiously to get my hands on Kresley Cole's next Immortals After Dark book.

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
And hopefully Gabaldon will finally get us her last Outlander book next year.

M
M
Best of luck for your thread.

I'm very excited about the new Eloisa James book that will be coming out in June. I can't seem to slow down my reading. I read so fast. My husband tries to convince to me to read only a little at a time so I can make it last until the next book, but atlas I can't. :( So I must wait very impatiently.

A
A
I'm chomping at the bit for the new Susan Mallery release, Sunset Bay. I've already pre-ordered it from Amazon. It looks like it's going to be a departure for her, more women's fiction than straight romance. It looks like it's going to be excellent!

K
K
I started my 2009 list back in the fall of 2008! I'm looking forward to Kresley Cole's next installment "Not that Innocent" anthology due out in July 09. Just finished Kiss of a Demon King and it was very, very good. Here's the list . . . . January 09: Only Pleasure, Lora Leigh Kiss of a Demon King, Kresley Cole Highland Warrior, Monica McCarty Heart of a Dragon, Gena Showalter February 09: Coyote's Mate, Lora Leigh Into the Mist, Maya Banks Highway Outlaw, Monica McCarty Jewel of Atlantis, Gena Showalter Night Hawk, Lora Leigh (free e-book in Op's series) March 09: Maverick, Lora Leigh Highland Scoundrel, Monica McCarty The Vampire's Bride, Gena Showalter Primal Instincts, Rhiannon Byrd (new series starting) April 09: Nauti Intentions, Lora Leigh Tucker's Claim, Sarah McCarty Edge of Hunger, Rhiannon Byrd May 09: The Darkest Whisper, Gena Showalter I made myself stop at May, I'm so OCD!!!

K
K
Hi Elizabeth: If you like Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark series you will also like Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld. As a matter of fact, when Kresley is giving her credits, Gena is her friend and is always included. In Kiss of a Demon King Nix refers to Lords of the Underworld. Their writing is very similar. Lords of the Underworld reading sequence: 1. The Darkest Fire (prequel E-book) 2. The Darkest Night 3. The Darkest Kiss 4. The Darkest Pleasure 5. The Darkest Whisper (coming in 5/09) 6. TBA, (coming in 2/10) 7. TBA, (coming in 5/10)

Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
Hi, and welcome to the forum.

I'm actually not a fan of Showalter, I'm afraid, but it sounds like you are. smile

A
A
I just added Sherryl Woods' books to my shopping list, thanks to your recommendation. :) It's funny because Debbie Macomber is another of my favorites, and and she gave cover recommendations to both Sherryl Woods and Susan Mallery. Unfortunately, since Debbie Macomber's new book is out in hardcover, I'll have to wait to read it. Just can't swing hardcover prices these days.

Moderated by  Val FictionWrit/RomanceBk 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/13/24 08:26 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/13/24 06:20 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.