Print Thread
#456296 10/01/08 08:17 PM
O
onmyway Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O
Hi all moms!!!.. I am currently living in LA now.. where all you guys from? what are your hobbies?? I love to cook!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Gecko
Gecko
Hello there onmyway! There are lots of fantastic discussions to take part in on the boards. Sometimes this forum is the source of the only adult conversation that I have some days so it's very dear to me.

We travel, but no matter where I may roam; I'm a southerner.

My hobbies are many but parenting, housework and cooking take up most of my time so I have a closet full of unfinished projects. I love to bake bread, cookies, cakes, etc. but get pretty bored with day to day meal planning. It's just so hard to make everybody happy.

It's very nice to "meet" you!

Last edited by msbaby; 10/01/08 09:24 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Originally Posted By: msbaby
Sometimes this forum is the source of the only adult conversation that I have some days so it's very dear to me.

Exactly, LOL!

I fell in love with these forums and this site so much that I applied to become an editor - and here I am!

I'm down here in the South, too- Georgia.

Hobbies: reading, writing, music, chaufering my children to all their different practices...

I have son (17), a daughter (11), and another son (5). So I am in all stages of development.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
O
onmyway Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O
wow.. thanks baby n Chelle,
I don't have kids yet, but i would love to have it one day smile You guys are inspired me.. busy working but still have times and energy to take care and love your family. I love to cook only when I have time like in the weekends, but in weekdays I don't even have time to make my own lunch. ha ha! Lately I'm hooked with this Deli Creations sandwich from Oscar Mayer, It's because easy and fast to prepare less than 60 seconds:) and taste really good also, my favorite is Steakhouse Cheddar mmm..
When i have time, I like to cook a very complicated cuisine. sometimes I spent 2-6 hours in the kitchen and I love every minute of it smile

K
Parakeet
Parakeet
K
Originally Posted By: onmyway
Hi all moms!!!.. I am currently living in LA now.. where all you guys from? what are your hobbies?? I love to cook!

Howdy, onmyway. Welcome to Bella. I'm originally from up north, more mid-west (Il.) and have been in Texas since the mid 80s, so I guess I'm a Texan (smile). My hobbies include gardening, an avid reader, classical music, jazz sometimes too, writing and being the best mommie and wifee to my clan called the Cannons.

Me and hubbie are high school sweethearts and now have a teenager in first year college, with the middle child at the age of 13 going on 21 and the prince to the throne, who just turned 10 today. Whewww, they keep me busy. Oh, yeah, I forgot the other family member, Lucky. The most beautiful, chihuahua ever! No, really!

I hope you enjoy all the forums and be sure to stop by sometimes. Happy harvest.

Kimberly C. Cannon, Former Bulb Gardening Editor

Moderated by  Lisa - Moms, Traci - Moms 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 06/03/24 07:29 PM
Trailer for "Limbo" Starring Simon Baker
by Angie - 06/02/24 09:09 PM
Tennis Legend Roger Federer - New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 06/01/24 11:03 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 06/01/24 08:53 AM
Bandana Essentials
by Angie - 05/30/24 08:26 PM
French Open Tennis Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 05/30/24 01:20 AM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/29/24 05:24 PM
Outside the Box Sewing
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/25/24 12:37 PM
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.