Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
Hello,

I just recently started dating this girl who I've known for about a year. I would like to surprise her with some outfits and clothes, but I don't want to get her the wrong sizes.

First, just to clarify something, her measurements are 34-27-37. Does that mean 34 breast size, 27 waist, and 37 hips?...is it in that order? Also, she's about 5'4" tall and weighs about 125 pounds. Is there any other measurement information that I need to know in order to buy her the right dress, skirt, pants, shirt, etc? And do I need to know the cup size of her breasts too? I almost sure it's a B cup, but I'm not 100%.

Thanks in advance for your help. I don't want to ask her any more information about her measurements if I don't have to. I just want to surprise her, and buy her the right fit, right off the bat.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Sneak a look at her clothes and the labels (if any). Women's clothes differ sometimes between stores and brands and such.

Gift Cards work wonders.

But I understand the gift thing and showing you card buy actually buying the item.

DM

Dataman aka SteveD
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I just spoke to a friend who told me that the measurements is what determines the size, so based on the measurements I stated above in the initial post, does anybody have an idea of the appropriate size?

All Women's Clothes are different. An size 2 in one label can be big for some Women and Small in Another Manuf Clothes. It's why they have to try it on. Go to the manuf with the measurements and they can suggest a size.

Take a look at this FB Site for Jeans (Size Charge).

Size 8 because of Hips and Waist Measurements

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Dataman aka SteveD
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I'm still a bit confused, but I'm heading in the right direction as far as figuring this stuff out.

But thanks Dataman!

Last edited by forcegx7; 09/07/08 05:27 PM.
Wait to you buy the clothes. Talk the the SA and they will stear you right.

Dataman aka SteveD
M
M
Hmm, I thought this might help. Some people get the wrong idea, and assume your breast are the bust size, bust size is typically the fullest part of the breast.

I would go along with what dataman said and look at her clothing, and see what size (typically) she wears in her tops, her pants.. etc. if you see alot of her tops and they say Medium, and on small, its most likely shes a medium! Manufactures all do there sizes differently...

heres the visual on the measurements..

S
S
Buy her some beautiful roses and a heartfelt card. Slip a gift card inside (amount of your choice) and tell her its a shopping spree on you. Who knows, she may stop in the lingerie section and get something for both of you. :-) If you go with her when she uses the gift card you can learn this information for the next time you want to surprise her.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
seriousmny, welcome to the forum

Rosie L
Hey Forcegx7,

Just to help point you in the right direction, 34-27-37 will be her breast, waist and hips in that order. If you go to any department store or boutique an experienced sales associate should be able to dress her based on those measurements, but if you don't want to risk it you could take a look at the tags in some of her current clothing and it should give you a size. I would say from the measurements she is between a 5 and a 7. I hope this helps you.

Happy shopping!

Tamira-Women's Fashion Editor
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.