logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
It has been years, for me, since my children were little and they have already gone through that stage of co-sleeping problems with their own children. When mine were little, I would stay in their room with them if they woke up and were frightened or just wanted me there. It took about a year for them to realize that I would jump out of bed and run to them if they were frightened or lonely. They eventually knew they could trust me to be there when they needed me. It was hard on me and I was often tired, but, I took naps when they did during the day. It was worth it to help them to learn that their own bed was best for them and that I needed my own bed, too. At times, they would wake up early in the morning and crawl in bed with me and we would just snuggle and chat then I would run to the kitchen and get us a box of cereal to snack on. This gave us a quiet, quality time together before the busy days started. That worked for me and my children.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
My girls always move into another room when they are no longer nursing. I read my toddlers & preschoolers bedtime stories in their bedrooms, and they usually fall asleep there. I have a 2, 5 and 7 yr old that share a Queen size bed. When she started to walk, I'd leave her there after falling asleep with stories. After a while, she just stopped coming into my room at night.

My older girls stopped co-sleeping the same way. I'd put them to bed in their room and whenever they woke up they'd come into mine. After a while, they just stop waking up in the night.

A
Gecko
Gecko
A
My kids like to get little foot massages before they go to bed. I use an essential oil blend called "Peace and Calming" that they really like and it tends to help them relax before going to bed. We usually transition them into their own room when they are sleeping (mostly) through the night.

Angela <><

Angela England
L
L
&quot;My son and I are still co-sleeping and I love it. It is a time for us to bond after being seperated all day. He always wakes me up in the morning, and let me tell you there is nothing like being woken up by your little guy saying &quot;Mommy, I love you&quot;.:)&quot; Same with my son here. He is the one who waking me up every morning, kissing and hugging me makes my day complete.

L
L
[quote=lizayuen]&quot;My son and I are still co-sleeping and I love it. It is a time for us to bond after being seperated all day. He always wakes me up in the morning, and let me tell you there is nothing like being woken up by your little guy saying &quot;Mommy, I love you&quot;.:)&quot; Same with my son here. He is the one who waking me up every morning, kissing and hugging me makes my day complete. [/quote] -------------- [url=http://thebabysleepsolutiondownload.info/infant_sleep_training.aspx]infant sleep training[/url]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.