Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
Amoeba
OP Offline
Amoeba
J
Have you seen The Dark Knight? The acting is superb, but it was so serious, sometimes I felt like I was watching a "life on the street" crime drama.

It was really wild. I just miss the sort of light, comic relief that used to be visible in the Batman dramas. This is strictly jugular. What do you think?

b]JAMISE GRACE LIDDELL[/b]
[http://www.bellaonline.com/site/actionmovies] ACTION MOVIES[/url]

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I think there are two types of Batman. Those that were based on the TV series & those that were based on the original Batman comics.

The TV series was a bit comical & cliche sometime. Remember Robin & Catwoman character? I loved the second Batman with the Penguin but after that it was total downhill...& a movie George Clooney never mentioned afterwards.

The new one goes back to the original comic interpretation. I love it. But not something small kids should go & watch. & not for somebody who don't appreciate deep dark plots.

Sharing Happiness,
Jacque
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I saw the Dark Knight last week and absolutely loved it.

There were a few comical things in the movie but not too much. For instance when the hospital did not completely blow up for the Joker, or when Joker told Maggie Gyllenhall that she had a little fight in her and Joker said he liked that and Batman said "Well, you're going to love me then."

The Dark Knight is definitely a darker Batman movie and is the way that Batman movies should be made.

I did a review of the movie for my crime site.

Dark Knight Review

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
F
Shark
Shark
F
I was totally amazed by Heath Ledger's character. I got really frightened which I think is a credit to him as an actor!!

Fashion Fiend with Heart & Soul
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Have to say I took my sons to see it and we all thought it was great, and Heath Ledger was absolutely superb as the Joker a brilliant character portayal. One of the best I have seen in quite a while..

Shark
Shark
I thought the movie was amazing, It was violent at times but I think for that genre and given the rating, it makes sense.

It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I loved it. It think it's what Batman should be.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
Parakeet
Parakeet
This is definitely a DARK movie and Not for small children...It is also more of an intellectual exercise than any of the previous attempts at BATMAN...

Now with Bale doing the remake/restart of TERMINATOR it seems he may be stuck...

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker
T
T
not good for kids

K
K
its not good for kids but for adults it is my fiance and I loved it(though he was a little sketchy at first because it wasnt like the old batmans) they couldnt of casted someone better to play the joker he was amazing so sad he's dead now he played the role incredibly

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.