Next Thread
Print Thread
#432125 07/02/08 10:33 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
In "The Woman's Field Guide to Exceptional Living," the author, Corrie Woods, states that "to live authentically means that you truly hold nothing back. You believe in who you are and the gifts you share."

Our talents are gifts from the Creator. Our gift back to the Creator is to use those talents. From the Artist's Way.

How are you sharing your talents? Do you believe you are a talented person? Do you believe that someone or something is holding you back?

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
When I was in my twenties, my husband and I played in a rock band together. For some reason, I had this belief that if we ever got any notice, got any little bit of fame at all, our marriage would fall apart. So, I never pushed myself, or our band, to really get out there. In fact, we kept sabatoging ourselves by choosing drummers that couldn't commit LOL!

Now a wiser woman, I still get out there, I still sing and perform, and am actually busier than when we had our band back in the 90s. I've managed to release that belief, and enjoy sharing my talents while in the safety of a secure marriage.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Shark
Shark
That's so interestng about the rock band and not wanting fame....I wonder if that's why some people don't follow their passions? They're perhaps afraid of what it would do to their relationships, kids, etc. Might upset the apple cart!

My dream is to write to inspire women to achieve their goals and follow their passions. Two weeks ago, I created my "Quips and Tips for Adventurous Women" website, which combines inspirational quotations from strong women in history with real life practical applications. I love it! It's totally my passion, and all I want to do all day is write for my website :-)

I think finding your talents and passion really requires you to try new things. I fumbled around alot as a writer, figuring out what I should be doing, and eventually stumbled across my perfect niche. It takes effort not just to pursue your dreams, but also to find what it is that you love to do! We not always born knowing what our passions and talents are.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Interesting stories, to the both of you. LauriePK, know what? I'm somewhat of a struggling writer --- and, as James Gandolfini once put it, "I think I fell in love with the notion of being a writer, rather than just being a good one."

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.