Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
-- Press Release link removed --

Please note that BellaOnline rules for press releases and advertising / spamming in the forums are found here -

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by BellaOnline; 06/19/08 10:03 PM.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
-- related post removed --

Last edited by BellaOnline; 06/19/08 10:04 PM.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Hi Tami
It's good that you provide a service to support business women. I hope your seminar was a huge success!

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Thanks, Jordan!

The first one was great. I had so much fun and all of us came away inspired! I was so excited after the call that I had a hard time winding down to sleep. (We recorded it if any of the ladies here are interested in listening to it.)

I sooooo want women to "get" that they have a genius within them that is just waiting to be unveiled! And yes, we can use that genius to make a living.

It's an ongoing free discussion call that I plan to keep going for a long time. I'm excited to say we're having another call next week. smile

J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Tami, this is really great and I will try to attend that call. The question of women supporting women is also a thread in the forum, your call is an example that it can be done. I believe very much in what you are doing and having been working on a system of getting women who work from home connected in a way that gives support during the work day if they need it. You are a delight to this forum.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Forum Moderator
Shark
Shark
There are a lot of free resources and help for women in business and women business owners. The tough part is helping each other find them.

Even doing a web search these days is like trying to take a drink from a fire hose.

Coaches like yourselves and myself believe in offering free help and inexpensive help to women (and men too!) who are getting started in business.

We're out there ladies! You just have to take action and claim the help for yourself. Because you deserve it!

Sincerely,

Meg Meyer

J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Meg you touched on such an important thing. Sometimes we don't give ourselves all of what we need because we feel we don't deserve it. It's often a concept we don't realize we have until it's challenged. I'm glad for you and Tami being here. I think together we can continue this conversation that will move to the next level of supporting those who need it the most.
Thanks for your comments.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Forum Moderator
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Ladies,

I wanted to you know it was never my intention to submit a "press release", although now that I've gone over the rules, I understand where Bella is coming from.

I was simply very excited and thought I was doing a great service by offering something for free.

Anyhow, I have apologized to the owner of Bella Online and I apologize to you all here, as well.

Like Meg says, there is a lot of support when you know where to look for it. I hope you are finding some of that support here on Bella.

Warm regards,

Tami

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.