Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Ladies,

I haven't been on here for a while, but it seems to me that something is missing here. If you look at the numbers reading each thread, you'll notice most of us business women like to be inspired.

Yes, we want practical advice for sure, but we're also looking for mutual support. Truly, I think we know deep down that we have what it takes, but we like to have others remind us of it once in a while.

Somehow, it seems like this forum section is lacking "soul". It isn't lining up with what we really want and I think it's tied into our values. I call it "Values Disconnect".

I believe that our values really drive our ultimate success as business women. I feel so strongly about this that I'm willing to offer all the ladies here a Free Values Test so you can see how much your business is lining up with your personal values and what you want. (Simply email me and I'll email you the Values Test.)

It is my hope that some will then take that awareness and create a wonderful forum for business women here. We can accomplish a great deal more if we continue to inspire one another to show the world what we are really capable of.

Let's put more soul into this Forum!

Warmly,

Tami

Last edited by Tami S; 05/13/08 07:47 PM.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
It will be good to see the post on this one because you are right. One of the best ways to grow a business is by the community and support of others. Thanks for posting Tami and for contributing to the "soul" of this forum!

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Jordan, thank you so much for becoming the Moderator for this Forum! You are really needed here!

I posted a reply to your most recent Thread, but didn't realize until now that you are the new Moderator. Welcome again!

I think Bella is about to get a whole lot more interesting for Business Women!

Warm regards and best wishes to you,

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Thanks for the welcome. I can't express enough how building a thriving business takes team work and support.
Best to you!

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Forum Moderator
Parakeet
Parakeet
I'm not sure if its because most don't know how to look for or take or give real honest support.

N
N
Originally Posted By: Carennedy
I'm not sure if its because most don't know how to look for or take or give real honest support.

What do you consider honest support? I would think that if someone posts a question/problem, any of us who can help will try to help by providing useful advices.

For people who are looking for WOM help (word of mouth), there is a new site that seems to be promising,BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
I think most want to give support but may not feel that they have the time or experience. The key is realizing that it does not take much to offer support to others. Often we just need someone to listen and to let us know we are not alone. I took a look at the world of mouth site. Looks interesting! Thanks for posting everyone.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Forum Moderator
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Originally Posted By: Carennedy

I run into this a lot with business women. True support goes down deep and comes up underneath someone.

So often, us women tend to show our strong side and keep things on the surface when the support we need the most is below the surface.

We already have what it takes to create an amazing business. Of course, there are times we really do need practical advice, but more often we need someone to remind us we CAN do this and do it well! We need to allow our creativity to flow.

What we need most is to invite the genius out of each other. That's what I'm meaning about "soul". When we allow our hearts and our businesses to combine, it's a true recipe for success.

It's time for us to all speak up and really support one another in EVERY area!

Can you imagine how strong we'd really be if we took things to the next level?

Parakeet
Parakeet
If women could stop backstabbing each other, gossiping and tearing each other down and really help each other without a personal agenda then women would rule this world.

Have you read the book Am [censored] ous -- good read.

Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Good point. I think the problem lies in the fact that most women have a little insecurity lurking beneath the surface.

Actually, I haven't met a women yet who doesn't, but she may exist somewhere! It shouldn't be surprising since society does not yet fully recognize a woman's worth. It's up to us to teach them in a positive way... in a way that demonstrates our huge capacity to love while using our minds at the same time.

We don't need to "fight" to prove ourselves. Strong love has the capacity to speak in much louder volumes.

If we simply accepted our great talents and true abilities, we would put more focus on using them outward instead of measuring ourselves against each other. Then it would be time for the world to really look out! Us women have so much to offer and yet we waste in on insecurity.

I've heard of the book, but haven't read it yet. Thanks for the tip!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/27/24 08:14 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.