logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
I know I have been absent. I have been reaching higher with the Lord. My marriage is stronger than ever. Just last week my oldest daughter was married and in October I will become a grandma! My son graduates in May and then he will start college. I am redirecting alot of things in my life right now. I have been searching myself and my relationship with the Lord more and more. I am currently studying A Course in Miracles. I was interviewed by the 700 Club in March and the interview aired early April. You can see it here:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

JESUS DOESN'T HOLD UP A STANDARD, HE HOLDS UP A MIRROR AND SAYS REFLECT ME!
Jenna Robinson
Bella Online Bible Basics
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hi Jenna,

It's Jim, you published a couple of my articles a couple of years ago, about the fall of Lucifer.
I'm editor of Thyroid Health here now.
I saw your article featured on the homepage and wanted to drop by and express my deep appreciation for your honesty and refreshing openess in regard to your Christian struggles. I think some people see some Christians on television and believe we are trying to come across as trouble-free, happy-all-of-the-time people. It's true we have a joy deep down, that nothing can take away from us but our outward happiness can be disrupted just like it can with anyone else.
"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19
As you testified in the 700 Club video (wonderful), it's not that we are righteous within ourselves, we take on the righteousnness of Christ and is how God sees us. We are buffeted by Satan because of it and persecuted by the world and just simply have all of the same types of trials that everyone else has, in addition to that.
There are lots of examples of the greatest Prophets in God's Word, who became terribly discouraged at times and ready to give up (e.i. Elijah, John the Baptist), so we who feel strong persecution and trials, are in good company!
Thank you for the honest and inspiring testimony!

Jim Lowrance
Thyroid Health
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Thanks Jim!

JESUS DOESN'T HOLD UP A STANDARD, HE HOLDS UP A MIRROR AND SAYS REFLECT ME!
Jenna Robinson
Bella Online Bible Basics

Moderated by  Sunnie - Bible Basics 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 07:45 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.