Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Also I suppose they could run across a "super-obese" woman who has enough to lose that she falls into the male category in that sense.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Biggest Loser is on tonite!!!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Yes it is taped - I'm working on my taxes so I'll go watch it once I get even half way caught up - I am SO behind on everything ...

Low Carb Forum
M
M
Hello everyone! I absolutely love the Biggest Loser!!! I never miss a week. Jilly, what did you think about last night? I was very sad to see Dan go home. I love the blue team. I think it is so sweet how close they are.

I am hoping that Roger wins it all.

C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
I was SO glad that the remaining 2 women went to the top of the heap this week. That Allie is amazing! I'm happy that she had the chance to come back.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Yes I was extremely happy that the two women came out on top. I've only seen these last two episodes so I missed all of the team building and such - but it seems a shame that the women are being beaten on smile

Low Carb Forum
C
Parakeet
Parakeet
C
Its a sad side effect of our genetic makeup that women have a harder time losing weight than men. The theory is that millenia ago when humans were scratching a living off the land the women who could hold onto fat through times of famine were the ones who produced more children, and they passed those fat storing genes along to us, their lucky (?) distant descendants. So when we try to cut back on food our bodies go into automatic fat-storage mode, and we have to work all the harder to lose it.
Thats why I admire Allie and Kelly so much, they are going against the odds and winning!

Jilly Offline OP
BellaOnline Editor
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
I loved the episode Marvin's Mom! I was actually hoping that for once two guys would be below the yellow line. And POOF my wish was granted! smile

And not only that, but those too girls were on TOP of the list. I was jumping up and down for joy and exchanging high fives with my mother. Ali and Kelly (and Jillian) worked so hard for it. I have actually taken to calling Kelly "scrapper" since every week she seems to just hang in there by her fingernails...yet, she is still there, when so many others are not. She looks good - Kelly has a waist now and her face is becoming pretty.

I am so proud of her and Ali. It's my hope that at least Ali, who is doing incredible - can make it to the final three. It would be nice if they made it along with Roger to the finals(Roger is NEVER going to be below the yellow line).

I was sad to see Dan go but at at this point i will be sad for any of them to leave. They have all been through so much. I knew Dan would be leaving as soon as I saw his one pound on the scale. Between him and Mark, there was NO WAY Jay or Roger would have voted against Mark. And Dan knew that. The boys loved him but he was still the outsider when it comes to those three.

And the girls voted against Dan b/c he is frankly the bigger threat. Mark never loses more than 3-5 pounds anymore.

It was also a little bit of poetic irony after what Dan did to Kelly with the cake. That came back to bite him.

The whole thing with the guys humiliating the girls in the arena junk food challenge only served to make Ali join up with Kelly. She was totally neutral until that point.

Would you guys have taken the 10k or the one pound pass, faced with Jay's choice?

B
B
I haven't watched very closely. I need a DVR that will record more than 2 shows LOL!

As you know Roger is from Alabama and was a former University of Alabama football player. I try to keep up with how he is doing.

W
Shark
Shark
W
I'm not much into reality tv or tv in general, but I've become a fan of this show. Someone did an interview with an ex-loser who said that they actually get weighed in several times a day.

It is tough being female, I've tried to lose weight for years, I need a Jillian trainer.

WestCoastDenise
West Coast Travel Site & Forum

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Lisa LowCarb 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.