logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
OP Offline
J
I have been facing problems of blackheads and they seem to be getting worse. It really makes you look ugly and I am worried that if they will ever go away. If anyone of you has been in a similar situation or may be if you people know the cure for this, please let me know.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Assuming that your blackheads are clogged pores and not just enlarged pores, I suggest Biore pore strips. This product is amazing. You put it on and after 10 or 15 minutes, you peel it off and the pore-clogging debris comes out right on the strip! It's really incredible. Just be very careful when pulling it off -- moisten it with water if you have let it dry too long and it is adhering too tightly. I think it would be possible to tear your skin if you're not careful. Also, I think it's important to use an astringent afterward to close the pores as much as possible and then make sure that you only apply non-comedogenic products to your face to prevent reoccurrence. The pores may still be noticeable but not nearly as much.

E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
I will give that a go my self Diana, Thankyou. Also the swedish face mask you can buy, the blue one, with dead sea extracts is very good.

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

J
Koala
Koala
J
Be sure you drink lots of water to keep the toxins flushed from your body. Lots of exercise will also help keep the pores on your face clean and clear.

I use an organic clay mask that works very well. I'd recommend doing a clay mask at least twice a week.

B
Shark
Shark
B
those are all great suggestions!!

It is also important to have a skincare routine. You need to cleanse your face twice daily, am & pm.

Depending on the severity of the blackheads I would use either a cleanser with salicylic acid of at least 1.5% Salicylcic acid get into your pores to clean them out. Or if not using a cleanser with salicylic acid, a spot treatment gel containing salicylic acid is also good.

If you have oily skin (most people with blackheads such as myself) also makesure that you use the right makeup for your skin type!

Elephant
Elephant
Facials and extractions are also another good choice. Also considering glycolic peels to help slough off the dead skin that can cause the pore to clog and such is a good help.

I have oily skin and I use a self-adjusting cleanser, toner, moisturizer and eye cream. I happen to use the Arbonne products (intelligence and clear) but i am sure there are others out there.

I personally HATE, and I mean H A T E Proactive. i DO NOT like what it does to my clients skin and it isn't self adjusting so sometimes it's too oily when it doesn't need to be or to dry when it doesn't need to be.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
A facial and extraction will get rid of all of your blackheads and give you a fresh start. Then I would ask your esthetician to recommend a skin care routine for your skin type.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Originally Posted By: Jase GLBT Editor
I personally HATE, and I mean H A T E Proactive. i DO NOT like what it does to my clients skin and it isn't self adjusting so sometimes it's too oily when it doesn't need to be or to dry when it doesn't need to be.

What exactly does it do to your clients skin? I'm concerned because my son is using it and while it seems to be clearing up his acne, it's taking a long time. Proactiv is the last thing that we've tried after oral antibiotics, retin-a, and other various topical gels. I'm hoping that it continues to work.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Washing affected areas several times a day has little effect except to improve the appearance of an oily face. Any good soap may be used. Antibacterial soaps provide no added benefit, and abrasive soaps may enhance drying but may also irritate the skin. Hot water compresses help soften comedones, making them easier to remove. A doctor can show either the person with acne or a family member how to remove comedones carefully once or twice a week, preferably with a sterile needle or a Schamberg loop extractor. A pimple should be opned with a sterile needle only after a pustule has formed. Other treatments depend on the severity of the acne.
Doctors do what they can to prevent scarring from deep acne. Usually prescribing an oral antibiotic such as tetracycline,minocycline, or erythromycin. When antibiotics don't work isotretinoin taken by mouth is the best treatment

Rosie L
B
B
Hi Julie I use Swiss Just natural products. The Tea Tree products work best.

Swiss Just Natural Products for the Body & Mind are a balance between Science & Nature.
Please contact me for information on natural wellness products from Swiss Just @ www.jill.swissjust-usa.com
S
S
I found Neutrogena's deep pore cleanser works well. Sometimes I leave it on overnight to get the pores cleared out. Good luck!

Sharon Bejin, Great Lakes Editor
Great Lakes Website
Great Lakes Forum

Elephant
Elephant
Originally Posted By: chloe21

What exactly does it do to your clients skin? I'm concerned because my son is using it and while it seems to be clearing up his acne, it's taking a long time. Proactiv is the last thing that we've tried after oral antibiotics, retin-a, and other various topical gels. I'm hoping that it continues to work.

It works for a while and then doesn't. They tend to suddenly get mroe breakouts and mroe oily skin. I don't know if it was a formulation change or what have you. I also question the fact that they now have added more products to their line that inclde Salicylic acid. Why would they need it if the pro-activ worked?

Like I said.. I personally prefer the self-adjusting Arbonne products. I like the Clear and Intelligence line. I have used both and my acne cleared up and now only une the intelligence line. I have clients who I have gotten to switch and only one of the maybe 15 not like the arbonne, but they didn't go back to the proactive either.

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
It appears no one has said exfoliating your face? Is there a reason or did I miss it? I would have thought if you exfoliated it would help.

Alicia
Kiss passionately, live intensely...
Kataphileo
[url=www.Kataphileo.blogspot.com]www.Kataphileo.blogspot.com[/url]
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
Thanks Jase!

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
I know this is a topic for blackheads but I noticed people mentioned Proactive. I tried that along w/ Retin-a & antibiotics which I will highly recommend people NOT use antibiotics. Your body becomes immune to them. I just firmly believe humans aren't supposed to be this sick; we have way too many superbugs out there & people tend to settle. But what helps me is something that most of us has in our medicine cabinet & is cheap. Aspirin. It contains salicylic acid. I put a few tabs in my hand w/ some water to make a paste, I then put it on my pimples. It does flake off but the residue does stay. If I have a horrendous pimple, I put extra on. By the next day, noticable improvement. I just get the Dollar General aspirin. Another thing I do is not wash my face w/ soap. If you must use soap, use castile or glycerin based (gly makes me break out but I know of others who love it). What I've been doing lately is just cleaning my face w/ table sugar (which also diminishes black heads, can use baking soda too but sugar works best for me) & washing w/ water & lavender essential oil. Topicals are great but you need to get to the Why's. I break out during my period & when my digestive system is screwy. I help regulate my period thru nutrition & exercise & I have less breakouts. Don't eat foods that irritate my stomach & it's less too.
Love,
Reina

A
A
Chloe,

I have suffered from acne for nearly a decade. I've tried prescription drugs as well as Proactive and other advertised acne-clearing systems. All that Proactive does is mess up just about everything that keeps the skin in balance on its own and its a pain to get out of. Sure, it will clear your son up for a while, but the chemicals in it are horrible for long term use and your son will end up with a relapse in the end anyway when his skin tries to "fight back." It may be a quick fix, but not good in the long run. It also leaves the skin very dry and uncomfortable. If your son has severe acne that needs such drastic measures, I strongly suggest sticking with oral antibiotics and using a more sensitive-skin-type soap and moisturizer in addition.

I don't know if I just got lucky, but a new facial cleansing system I just started a couple of weeks ago has cleared nearly my entire complexion, no kidding. I have been using Aubrey organics facial care line for sensitive skin. I have tried organic remedies before, but none worked so, I don't know if this one is really better, or if its just the right solution for me individually. Regardless, I am certain that harsh chemicals in those "miracle" acne cleansers do more harm than good. I'd rather have acne than feel like my face is so dry I can't smile (with or without moisturizer), topped off with even more oil production because my skin thinks it needs it. What a miserable experience that all was.

Hi Julie,
You should stay away from the Proactive, it can dry the face, cause skin texture scarring, and cause redding of the skin or weakend capillaries which causes the face and exposed areas to look flushed or red. One or all of those things can happen.

Biore Strips, if you want a quick fix for the Black crust on a black head for pictures or something, use the strips. If you are looking to cleanse the pore, the black head should be completely extracted and then the pore cleansed.

The causes of black heads oil and debris in a pore causing sebum build up and the oxygenation of the oil makes it turn black. The only cure is drying out the face which usually comes naturally as you grow older.

Like I tell all my clients, be happy you have acne now, you'll look younger later.

Biore strips remove the crust and some of the impacted material in the pore but it leaves some in there and the pore is wide open to fill again.

Like some of the others I recommend going to an Esthetician or Skin Care therapist. They will cleanse, extract and immediately make things look better. Then you can talk to her about a skin care regime that suits your skin.

Once you have a cleanser, use it twice daily, am and pm as was suggested earlier. I would like to add to that by saying, cleanse twice each time. The first time removes outer dirt and oils on the face. The second time actually cleanses the now open pores.

If you have very oily skin, as was recommended earlier, a clay mask. The Body Shop makes a great Mask for that. twice a week, it actually sucks up the excess oils in your skin and helps keep your face blemish free. Remember to exfoliate also, something as simple as a wash cloth after cleansing can help slough off dead skin cells. Then when all is done, use an oily skin moisturizer to help with oil control.

I know it seems like a lot of work, but it only takes about 10 minutes a day once you get into a routine and you notice your skin is happy. smile

As for cystic acne, before you try pills and harsh creams.... I would recommend looking for a SPA that offers High Frequency in their facials. The High Frequency offers a treatment that goes beneath the skin and kills bacteria and such in a non pustule impacted blemish. It's a thermal type of treatment and even though you can't really feel the treatment the acne is noticeably less in a matter of 24-48 hours. Results in less scarring and maintenance is longer.

Talk to the Esthetician, they will know whats right for you. Also, Depending on what state you are in, ask the Esthetician to show you how to extract your own blackheads. Sally's beauty supply has black head extractors (Schamberg loop extractor).

Tracy Morales
Esthetician/Make-up Artist
Complete Wellness Center

Tracy Morales
Esthetician/Make-Up Artist
Complete Wellness Center
~~ Karma ~~

It works for a while and then doesn't. They tend to suddenly get mroe breakouts and mroe oily skin. I don't know if it was a formulation change or what have you. I also question the fact that they now have added more products to their line that inclde Salicylic acid. Why would they need it if the pro-activ worked?

You definitely have a point.

Proactiv strips the skin and you get immediate clearing within a few weeks. What happens with extended use is that your skin starts to fight back. Your pores with produce more oil, your skin will not flake off the dead skin cells they will get caught up with the excessive oils and you get the clogging. You will use more product, and it's this vicious cycle that causes more problems than you are really wanting.

There are several product lines that are great for all skin types. There are also others I'm sure but these are ones I use and recommend.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Karma; 04/25/08 04:48 PM.

Tracy Morales
Esthetician/Make-Up Artist
Complete Wellness Center
~~ Karma ~~
B
B
I've really enjoyed reading the thread about blackheads. Everyone has provided some really good tips about how to address the issue. I haven't had a problem with blackheads so far, and I had no idea they could be so complex.

www.ethnic-beauty-central.com

B
Gecko
Gecko
B
I'd bet I've spent $20,000 over the last 10 years on a quest to rid myself of blackheads. I'm not even exaggerating. The thing that seems to work best for me is chemical peels, sometimes they call them "mini-peels." If I do those every month, my pores don't look nearly as clogged. I used to also use a glycolic acid based skin care line but I got frequent cold sores as a result, so I stopped. The peels seem to be doing well for me, though.

Barbara Sharpe

T
T
I think that you will do it better.

Elephant
Elephant
i suggest glycolic peels, acne control facials and extractions to control milia and blackheads. Seek out someone who does skin as their business and their passion, and you'll get someone you will love.

Elephant
Elephant

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. While it seems to work for a couple months and tends to clear up the acne, it comes back with a vengence and the skin is not consistant.

I recommend to my clients Arbonne Clear Advantage. It is a synthetic free product designed by a swiss pharmaceuticals company. If there isn't a reason for an ingredient to be in it, it is not there. There are no excessive fregrances. It tones to your skin type and condition. It also comes with a supplement which is designed to work on the acne from the inside out. The kit, which will last roughly 2-3 months depending on use and how much product is used at one time... runs 66 retail.

If you are interested in learning more about the product you can PM me or email me. My email is gaylesbiannews at bellaonline dot com.

Y
Amoeba
Amoeba
Y
I have to agree with the Proaciv not working forever. I have used it consistantly for just over a year now. It certainly wasn't the "miracle" cure, but it did help it quite a bit. Now it seems to not be working, as my acne has gotten almost as bad as it was before. To add too it, my skin is more oily and red. I am pretty pale and my face is red! I am in search of new products to use as my daily routine and will surely check the suggestions made on this thread.
I was also going to ask if anyone knows of a "at home" peel I can do? Does anyone know anything about that Skin Culture peel?
I have acne scarring I would like to lessen, not just red scars, but little "pits" all over. I would assume that a peel or something of the like would be the only option for the pit scars? I cannot afford to go to a spa or dermatologist right now, so just looking for different options. Thanks all and good luck!

yota
H
H
Hi,

There are two more suggestions to remove blackheads:
1. Milk also helps treat blackheads. Wash the face with warm water and then sponge it for fifteen minutes with tepid milk every day.

2.Apply a little warmed honey to the face, and wash off after fifteen minutes.
=========================================================
vinus
Drug Rehab Center
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

� Cucumber is good for treating skin eruptions and bulges and for whitening skin. It can also prevent pimples, wrinkles, blackheads and dryness of the face.
� Roasted and powdered pomegranate skin is good in treating boils, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.

� Strawberries can be used for conditioning and skin toning treatment. They are rich in salicylic acid, an ingredient found in many commercial acne creams.
� Orange juice can be an effective remedy for pimples and acne. It can also be used for scar and blemish removal.
Good luck :-)

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Originally Posted By: Dubois
� Strawberries can be used for conditioning and skin toning treatment. They are rich in salicylic acid, an ingredient found in many commercial acne creams.

Curious question? Can I rub it on my face?

J
J
Hi Julia_Schultz,

I think blackhead strips can be useful and beside that you can go for facial scrubs.

Hi Julie....Drinking water only can not solve the problem...
You need a more thorough treatment. I suggest you start with these steps:

1. Avoid oil-based products such as facial lotions, wash and cosmetics. Look for products that are �non-comedogenic,� it means it will not clog your pores.

2. Do not wear tight headband, baseball hat, and/or helmet when you exercise or play sports, and make sure you wash the sweat-soaked things each time you wear them.

3. Keep the skin hydrated and moist so your cells can function properly. Moisturize your face with mild, non-comedogenic moisturizers to keep it hydrated. Moisturizing is a necessity. Again, the product with the least amount of chemical additives is the best. Always use a light moisturizer on your face after cleansing.

4. Cleanse your pores with an alcohol-free toner or skin conditioner on cotton balls. Do not try to scrub harshly or you will strip and damage your skin. Even after rinsing your face, if you do not remove the remainder of cleanser and loosened debris residues, you are only going to imbed that debris deeper into the pores as you layer serums and moisturizers on top. The absolute best way to perform this deep pore cleansing is with an alcohol-free toner or skin conditioner on cotton balls. There's no need to harm your skin by vigorous scrubbing or harsh acids, simply wipe with toner damp cotton balls until the last cotton comes away perfectly white.

5. Astringents, Salicylic Acid, retinoic acids, and glycolic acids all work to prevent pores from clogging. Be aware of some active ingredients like benzoyl peroxide, these ingredients can cause major side effects.

For better results, I suggest you also fight your acne from inside, because hormonal problems could also be the worst cause of acne. And for this kind of treatment, please choose safe ingredients... herbals are the best.

Good luck!

Elephant
Elephant
definately stay away from perabins and sulfates. These are known to be "possible" carcinigens and have some harmful side-effects for people with acne since they are petrol based (perabins).

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
Edited by management for TOS violations

Last edited by Jeanne Daigle; 01/03/09 01:19 PM.
S
S
It's a fact- curing acne can never be achieved by tackling one of the many factors responsible for acne. If you've ever tried to cure your acne using one-dimensional treatments like antibiotics or even detox diets and failed it's probably because you tackled only one aspect of the disease. Not only will this system teach you the only way to prevent your acne from being formed, you will also learn through online

Amoeba
Amoeba
If I constantly touch my face or my hair is touching my face, I will have small outbreaks on the areas in contact with dirts and oils. I use bobby pins to keep hair in place and constantly wash hands since I touch face a lot. smile

A
A
Blackheads and whiteheads are forms of acne. We may have thought of acne as limited to those red, bumpy pustules, but that is not so. All forms of acne are considered disorders of the pilosebaceous units of the skin, which are made up of the sebaceous glands, the hair follicle, and the hair strand itself. And like all acne, the problem with blackheads and whiteheads starts deep down the sebaceous glands, or oil glands.Now you can treat this acne through natural acne treatment .

An online guide for Acne Treatment which will very easily solve your problem.
B
B
Are you using a skin care regimen? Blackheads are caused by oily skin and dirt getting into the pores. It all depends on the type of skin you have and the size of your pores. For example oily skin people usually have bigger pores therefore it is harder to keep clean. The upside is you will always look young as you have enough oil to keep your elasticity in your skin. A skin care regimen is best. Cleanser, scrub, toner and moisturizer. I hope this helps. I have had both acne and blackheads for years! It does get better with age too! I sell a line called BeautiControl and they have some great products.

Last edited by Beauti; 08/10/08 10:35 PM.
Elephant
Elephant
what is up with these people signing up to give advice and sell their product. It gets anoying. Some oily acne prone skin should never have a scrub used on it. it could aggrivate the skin. You should see a skin care professional and get their advice and find products for your specific skin in mind.

C
C
Always make your face clean and dirt free. Wash your face at least four times a day with any good herbal face wash. Everyday before going to bed it's better for you to take steamed water vapor to open the clogged pores of your face creating black heads. Also you need to take plenty of green vegetables and fruits. Drink 8 glasses of water everyday smile

Elephant
Elephant
Four times a day eh. Too much washing can also cause problems as it will throw off the acid mantel on the skin and cause more oil production, and thus more acne potential.

M
M

Hi! I'm a newbie and this is my first post. Couldn't see where to introduce myself but here I am!
Anyway, I am interested in your views on Proactive. My brother uses it and it seems to work for his face, but not his body. Also, it bleaches the towels and his sheets! Is this common?

N
N
Originally Posted By: MissChook

Hi! I'm a newbie and this is my first post. Couldn't see where to introduce myself but here I am!
Anyway, I am interested in your views on Proactive. My brother uses it and it seems to work for his face, but not his body. Also, it bleaches the towels and his sheets! Is this common?

I have used proactive and it stops working after awhile and causes an even bigger breakout. My friend who used it experienced the same result. I agree that you must choose a multidimensional approach to fight acne, and this depends on your skin type. Washing your face 4 times a day is unnecessary to say the least. Its not only about surface oils, acne is caused by hormones too, esp. with women.

My advice:
See a dermatologist AND an experienced facialist -- try combining both of their recommendations-- this worked best for me. I took an oral medication from the dermatologist and used a few products recommended by my facialist. Also, don't over obsess over it, this only makes it worse.

Hi

Leslie R.

For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him
should not perish,
but have everlasting life.

John 3:16
Amoeba
Amoeba
My friend who started using proactive said it was like a bad drug. It worked when she used it, but when she would not use it, she would get breakouts. Is that how they get you? :-p

C
Zebra
Zebra
C
My son has been using Proactive for about 6 months now and is having much success. He had tried many different treatments including oral antibiotics and prescription creams and lotions. Proactive is the only thing that has worked. And yes it does bleach out his pillowcase and sheets.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
N
N
My son has been using Proactive for about 6 months now and is having much success. He had tried many different treatments including oral antibiotics and prescription creams and lotions. Proactive is the only thing that has worked. And yes it does bleach out his pillowcase and sheets.

It worked for me for a year, but I would watch it because after that you get a HUGE breakout. And I mean bad. The same thing happened to my friend and it was horrible. It only works for a short period of time.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
OK - joining in at the tail-end of this discussion.

My 11 yr old daughter is going to be in a beauty pageant next saturday - so of course, now she has blackheads all over her nose.

We tried cleaning with Noxema, clean and clear, using a mask, and the biore strips. I even did a facial steam to open her pores up more - but we can not get rid of these things!

All the other suggestions - like facial peels, and extractions - those sound really "hard core" to me. Will doing these damage her skin since she is so young and the skin is still tender? She's in tears about these, and I don't know what to do!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Zebra
Zebra
I'd leave them alone, maybe put a little concealer on them for the pageant. You don't want to turn one into a huge zit/sore before then. Odds are nobody will see them anyway--I know hard to believe at her age.

The only other thing I would think of is using cleansing grains to maybe exfoliate them a bit.

Oh, and I love Neutrogena's "On the Spot". It is a very mild benzoyl (sp?) peroxide and costs about $5 and I use it for my second puberty acne (truly, it started at age 45!) It's more of a preventive measure, but it does dry up those already there, too.

Elephant
Elephant
Michelle,

Extractions, when done properly, will not damage the skin. It is quite contradictory to do something to help the skin by damaging it. I agree, peels are a little too much for her unless she has really active acne, not blackheads only.

Elephant
Elephant
LOL there is always an acne breakout about age 40-45 it seems in most of my clients. As the body degrades (ages) the skin, the pH, etc changes and therefore we can get acne we didn't have before

Zebra
Zebra
Oh, Jase, you said degrades. I need a lie-down now! LOL

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Michelle,

Extractions, when done properly, will not damage the skin. It is quite contradictory to do something to help the skin by damaging it. I agree, peels are a little too much for her unless she has really active acne, not blackheads only.

Thanks Jase,

How far ahead of time should I do this? I've heard that facials can make the face quite red for a day or two, so you shouldn't do them right before a photo shoot or major event. What do you think?

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Elephant
Elephant
i always tell my clients 2-3 days before hand

N
N
I am fighting the battle against blackheads too. I have found that Dr. Wexler's foam wash from Bath & Body Works clears up my acne rather well. I've tried a lot of different things including meds from a dermatologist and this works better than anything I've tried.

Shark
Shark
I will go try that one out, my friend at the office tried to sell that brand to me and I ignored her....its time to give it a try!
thanks

F
F
CHOPARD BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
Have you ever tried Seabreeze. I always found that cleared up a lot of acne type problems with my kids and myself when I would have a breakout of some sort.

B
Shark
Shark
B
Seabreeze, I didnt even know they make that product anymore, doesn't it have alcohol in it?

Elephant
Elephant
yes, it does. Which could cause a change in the pH of the skin which then can cause your skin to overproduce oil to level out the pH. So it is a vicious cycle.

A
Chimpanzee
Chimpanzee
A
I found that it worked overnight. It was a miracle worker as far as I was concerned.

Elephant
Elephant
some skin it works for, but the majority it can cause adverse reactions, such as increase in oil production, and thus more clogged pores, and then faliculitus, pustules, comadones, and redness with irritation.

I am glad it worked for you. That is the key. Finding something that works for your skin type and condition.

N
N
I am one of the people who thought my pores were blackheads.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.