Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
C
Hi everyone,
I'm finding discomfort within smile

Ok, two weeks ago I would have said I feel awful - as I learn to reframe my language, look at 'illness' in a different way, and realize that my symptoms are just physical releases as the Ego fights my growing awareness but it's really hard!!!!!!

I went for a Reiki session Friday and turned to Lousie Hay's book, You Can Heal Your Life for guidance. I wrote pages of notes about what I might be feeling and why and I keep coming back to the statement Eckhart makes in Chapter1 -- where he says EVOLVE OR DIE! I sure hope this is part of my evolutionary process!!!!!

I checked on Oprah's message boards and there are quite a few postings about illnesses, injuries and other manifestions that are knocking readers on their feet. Perhaps it's a global shift taking place and I'm off-balance.

I'm open to ideas smile Jeff feels it too, although he keeps his perspective much better than I do!

Anyone else ever experience anything like this with massive change/growth? What are your a-ha moments so far????

Sponsored Post Advertisement
C
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
C
oh, and my other a-ha

I had the strangest experience yesterday. I went into a store, like a Canadian version of Best Buy (Future Shop) and stood in line to pick up my computer. Anyway, I focused on being - actually I just was. All of the sudden the world around me seemed so different.

Has anyone watched the Matrix when Neo realizes he's the one and the world ripples around him and the bullets just seem to stop in mid-air. Not that I'm the one wink -- just that kind of feeling. Everything else around me, the people, the conversations, the lighting, the displays just seemed to ripple and became extraneous. NO I AM NOT TAKING ANY COLD MEDICINE Marcia wink

W
W
Jeff here:
I have to add another thought to what Colleen has posted.

Another thing that I have noticed is how relationships are changing since I began this journey of growth. I feel like there are less people in my life, and that means less negativity.

Most of the people who are still around are very close and on a similar journey. Then, there are those who seem to be 'grasping' at us, almost like they are drowning and think that we are able to 'save' them.

Is anyone else having similar experiences?

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Colleen, I HAVE felt this - one of the Matrix moments... I'll be doing something, and very in the moment, then all of sudden I'll realize "I'm married, with kids, and I live here, and do this and that." I feel like I've suddenly been thrown into this life HA HA! Like I'm seeing it all for the first time.

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Jeff,

I have noticed this. A few years back I got really into the law of attraction, and people just started getting bored with me LOL. So, it wasn't like I had to even say "oh, they are so negative, I should get them out of my life." They simply got bored with me smile

But I have to stick with it --- sometimes I go on my complaining binges, and suddenly the whole worlds shifts back again.

Deanna Joseph

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Alrighty, I'm on the second cd now, which I think is chapter 2 and 3. The ah ha moments are happening very frequently.

The concept of the ego and "wanting" has never been so clear to me before. I can realy see that my being a slave is cluttering up my life. So yesterday I picked out 50 books to sell on Amazon. And I'll be going through some of my kids toys and clothes to put on ebay.

I've been so inspired, I'm really looking into a more simple living routine, and cutting back on things that just don't matter.

Like cable tv for one. I really believe that tv helps us to veg out after a long day ---- but at what cost. When we are vegging, we are in an extremely hypnotic state, so we absorbe everything that comes across the screen.

There are other ways to veg... even just 15 minutes of lying down makes me feel better than 2 hours of tv!

How about everyone else? How's the second week going?

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
A couple weeks ago I kept getting this urgent feeling that I had to complete my Reiki attunements and receive level III. It has been 15 years since my level II attunement. I kept getting the message that it was to prepare me for some things that I won't go into here but mainly for a new shift in my consciousness. So, I took the plunge and received my attunement, at a distance no less. It was the most powerful of all three.

I guess that has been my aha moment for now. For me, it was giving myself permission to feel "worth" receiving this since for many years I had self-worth issues around advancement in my healing practice.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Trish,

I can totally relate to this. I believe that the reason we want something so badly is because it's our soul guiding us to get it done --- it's our purpose, and what better way to get us to our purpose than by filling us with desire.

But.... then our ego starts telling us we aren't good enough, or don't deserve it, or it's too extravagent for us.

I've really been paying attention to this in myself lately, and the thing I have to say is that what I desire to to more than anything, I'm really good at. And I had to tell myself that's because I'm supposed to be doing it LOL. But for a long time I believed that I couldn't do it, it was just a pipe dream, and I'd never manage it.

Maybe our souls speak gently, and our ego shrieks LOL.

Deanna Joseph

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna

Maybe our souls speak gently, and our ego shrieks LOL.

What a great thought Deanna. I think that we drown out the soulspeak as we get older as we learn that those around us don't hear their souls, so we play along to get along especially if it isn't nurtured at a young age.

In the beginning of my healing practice I listened too much to what others were saying and didn't listen to that nagging small voice that said, "That's cool for them, but it isn't you and don't let them tell you otherwise." I played along to get along, which seems to be more and more unacceptable as I grow into who I want to become. Does that make sense?

Last edited by TrishPaganEd; 03/06/08 02:18 PM.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
W
W
Hey Deanna and Trish, I love the conversation that has been happening between you.

As a life coach, I have learned that we are not taught how to be true to ourselves as children, so we simply do not know that it is possible. Secondly, because we do not know, when we begin to get an idea that more is possible, we have so many layers of 'stuff' to break down and get rid of that a lot of people convince themselves that it is not worth it.

In my opinion, they will always be in discomfort and eventually do the right thing, but how wonderful would it be to do it the first time around??

I encourage my clients to become aware of the little voices that Trish has termed 'soulspeak' and that when we trust them, the wonderful results are better than we can ever dream of...

Keep up the growing my friends!

Jeff

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Fabric Flowers for Spring
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/15/24 10:40 PM
Review - Animated Illustrations by Jamie Bartlett
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/14/24 02:52 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/13/24 08:26 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/13/24 06:20 PM
Review - Adobe Animate Essential Training
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:15 PM
Learn EVERYTHING about Creating Repeat Patterns
by Digital Art and Animation - 05/12/24 05:04 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/11/24 04:36 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.