Print Thread
#371717 02/01/08 06:59 PM
O
onmyway Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O
Personally i feel kind of sorry for her. Its clear that shes having a really hard time right now and the paparazzi just wont give her a break. Whats everyone else's thoughts on her at the moment?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
onmyway #371722 02/01/08 07:15 PM
B
Shark
Shark
B
In a way, I feel sorry for her. I think that she got into showbiz at to young of an age and as always, the faster the rise, the harder the fall and she has really fallen hard.

Her reputation is as damaged as it can possibly get.

bahrain #371809 02/02/08 02:45 AM
Tiger
Tiger
It bothers me. I saw a picture of her on the cover of a tabloid a few weeks a go when she was forcibly taken from her on restrained on a stretcher. I just couldn't believe the photographers were aloud to get that close. The woman has no privacy and she literally has no one she can trust with any part of her life. It's sad.

M o e #372606 02/04/08 10:12 PM
I have been following Britney's story for months and it just gets worse and worse. At this point there are so many rumors floating around about her it's hard to know what is true or not. Some are saying that she is intentionally going out where the paparazzo are to get the continued media attention - others call her a victim of celebrity. Whatever the truth, she is definitely in need of help and hopefully does whatever she can to get her life back in order. She should be proof that there needs to be laws in place for paparazzo before someone is hurt or killed because of it.

ELIZABETH BORER
[url=HTTP://WWW.BELLAONLINE.COM/SITE/ENTERTAINMENTNEWS]ENTERTAINMENT NEWS[/url]
Oprah Guide at About.com
L
Parakeet
Parakeet
L
I am not a fan but I wouldn't wish on any human being what she has gone through.
I hope she gets the help she needs AND that her children are sheltered from the trauma of it all. They are the truly innocent victims of this tragedy.

O
onmyway Offline OP
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
O
Yeah i was wondering about that..There isnt any law or anything that can keep the paparazzi a few inches at least away from her? Or would she have to get a restraining order on ALL of them. And also i saw on tmz like a live camera of them juts waiting for her to leave ..the headline said " We're outside Britt's gotta get lunch so we're waiting on here" Now thats sad. (

(no i didn't wait and watch her come out lol)

onmyway #373118 02/06/08 05:45 PM
Gecko
Gecko
I'm not sure if this is true or not but I thought I read somewhere that some celebrities or their managers copyright/trademark their name and "body likeness" and this is what prevents the paparazzi from taking their pictures and pasting them all over tabloids etc. and some also get restraining orders on companies, Which would explain why some celebrities don't get hassled as much as others.

I'm not a fan of Britney's but I do have a little spot for her in my heart, when my son was younger, he just adored her. We watched every video and yes he would dance and sing along so in a way she was part of that memory for me smile Just my 2 cents worth on her, I think she is going to come out of this fine. I don't think she is "crazy" at all. I think sometimes people forget whats it's like to get divorced, it isn't fun and is really hard because no matter who you are your life gets "divided" (people always choose a side) and that happens to everyone. Can you imagine if you have been divorced, every little thing that was happening was printed in your local paper ? I remember when I got divorced and yes several of my so called friends said things like "she is crazy" and the ever popular "Is she doing drugs".

I am going to say that she comes out of this and gets her life back. I don't think her reputation is tarnished, I don't want to be mean but there are alot of celebrities that have strange habits and just act plain weird and it hasn't hurt them.

B
B
Being a woman i also have a soft corner for her,though i m not great fan of her but i really feel sorry for her. IShe is talented singer and i wanna to see her as shining star again .

Moderated by  Trina Boice 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.