Print Thread
K
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
K
Tax time is just around the corner. Have you ever used an online service to e-file your taxes?

Was it a good or bad experience? Would you recommend it to others?

Many companies offer Free Federal Tax Preparation and e-file to selected tax filers who meet specific requirements.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
Gecko
Gecko
R
I am an accountant and use TaxAct software for my business returns. However, I also do several free 1040's for various people and I always use TaxAct's free online service. It is easy-to-use and has never failed me.

Gecko
Gecko
Yes ...the first year I tried it only because the phone file was eliminated. So I went on line and selected a tax service from one of the lists that was listed. It was almost the same as the phone one. Took about 5 minutes. Painless and quick.....just like the phone. I do the EZfile since I do not have anything to claim (kids, house etc) Okay for some reason I did not note down the Tax vendor and the following year was a nightmare. I selected one and it was asking me questions and I had no idea where I was in the process. So I chose another...same thing, then another same thing. I was starting to get very very panicky. Just having to read through tons of junk does this to me anyways so you can imagine when its your taxes and you just cant dump it. I finally went and printed out a form and filled it out long hand. At least I saw what was in front of me and what was ahead. I also told IRS they need to do something about this. To file an EZ file should be just that and why cant it be just as the previous telefile was on phone. Name address SS# Wages, taxes paid. The end and sign. So if anyone does EZfile and know a tax file that doesn't ask fifty thousand questions for a simple filing please let me know.,

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.