Thank you for taking the time to read my message. I am a single African-American/Filipino female ideally hoping to adopt a new baby with the same ethnicity but not required. Because my background is so diverse, I am willing to consider all multi-ethnic/bi-racial options that include at least African-American. I am a fun, out-going person in the entertainment business and I am ready to commit and fulfill my longtime dream of adoption. As hard as it was for you to make that life changing decision, it was equally as hard for me. In fact, it took me 10-years to decide and because I am stable, I now have a great home with lots of space for a child to grow. My friends would describe me as a loving, caring and giving person. I have a passion for music, fashion and film as well as the arts. I have a nuturing spirit at heart and I am ready to share the next phase of my life where I can play an important role as raising, developing and nuturing "our" special someone. I currently have no children and I am anxious to dedicate my time to being a mom. I look forward to speaking with you.
If you feel that you would like to have further dialogue, please contact me. Thank you because you are a blessing, regardless if you select me or someone else, you have decided to bless someone with the most precious admirable act out of love.

youareablessing@yahoo.com
Thank you for your time. xoxo