logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
We are a group of moms who will work with you every step of the way. You can have financial freedom and love what you do!!
No Sales, No Home Parties, No Inventory, No Risk!!
We provide Free Information

Julie Svendsen
Helping Moms Work From Home!
[url=www.HomeWithYourFamily.com]www.HomeWithYourFamily.com[/url]

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
I took a quick look at the site and found that:

1 There is no information on the product or core business, that which makes you money.

2 You have to fill out a form to get more information, including your phone number = sales pitch time

3 Testimonials do not mention anything about the product or how they make money.

If a company cannot be up front and honest when it requests that someone look at their website there is a flaw in the marketing plan and a flaw in the way they do business

I think this is melaluca but I'm not sure, that might be universal mom.

The company is called MOM Team = mother's on a mission and has something to do with the health industry.

If anyone knows anything about this business or has experience with it. Post here and this can either be confirmed as an opportunity or exposed as a scam.

NOT A SCAM.........>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I found this 3rd party review and it cleared it up.

It is a good review and if you think it will fit into your lifestyle and what you want for a business please contact Julie Svendsen.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Carennedy; 11/28/07 01:42 AM.
K
K
Thanks again, Carennedy!

For future reference, Julie, please post job opportunities in the job sharing thread in this forum. Otherwise, they might be deleted as spam. I'm leaving this one intact, due to the third party review that Carennedy found. smile

Kristen Welcome
Job Search
Parakeet
Parakeet
Hi again,

Hope you don't mind me linking this article....

If you are looking at a direct sales opportunity there are a 14 questions you need to ask when analysing it. If you are interested, please click the link.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

J
Koala
Koala
J
I totally agree in what you should ask yourself! I tried to sell Mary Kay one time, invested $600 in products, but hadn't used them and wasn't even sure they were worth the money. I think you should definitely love the product and use it yourself.

Unfortunately some products kind of suck you in because you want to use them, they are expensive and by selling to others you can afford them yourself. I've been involved in Juice Plus and several others like that. It makes you wonder if they set the prices high because it DOES force you to get out and sell to support your own use.

Moderated by  Dianne W - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.