Print Thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
said, "Bo, you can't leave yet. We have Zak back and we need to test him. Stefano, ernesto and Julie have some questions that need answering. How can you even think of leaving now?"

That is when Billie said, "Ernesto is here? I'll say he has some questions that need answering."

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
" I have a unfinished business with that no-good..and Stefano De Mira is at the bottom of everything.." Then She added, " Did you know he hired Ernesto and Julie to do his dirty work..?" Suddenly she noticed the young boy clinging to Hope's jacket..She looked confused..then she said, " Where did you find this boy..I'll bet Stefano had him captured too..Who is he..??" Bo said, " We think this might be our boy Zak.." A flood of memories rushed back to Billie..After all it was their daughter Chelsea, who had run over him..Then Billie said, "But he died.."
Hope hugged the boy..and responded...

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
but he didnt die Look at the scar and the star birthmark it has to be Zak!" the boy looked up a bit tired of everyone lifting his shirt and staring at him like he was a cow at an auction. and said......

Parakeet
Parakeet
"I'm so tired.." Then he sighed.. Hope was becoming impatient with this scene, so she said with snap, " Well, I don't know about the rest of you people, but I'm taking Zak to the hospital..NOW !" The others started moving out of the driveway when Billie stopped Bo..She pulled him over to the side and whispered...

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Koala
Koala
"what do you think Bo? I dont want Hope to get hurt again Could this be Zak?"

Koala
Koala
(I think it is time to put the whole story together I would do it but i dont have time right now....sorry)

Parakeet
Parakeet
Bo angerly answered by saying, " What do you care anyway..?? It was your fault Chelsea ran over Zak in the first place..If you hadn't given her my truck keys, and let her have all that beer, the boy wouldn't have been hit..And YOU covered for her..Don't ever tell me that you are concerned for Hope..!!!"..With that, Billie backed away from Bo..In tears, she turned away from him when suddenly he grabbed her arm, turned her around and passionately embraced her..Then she knew the affair they had wasn't over..He heart was racing and all she knew was her deep love for him..When suddenly....

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
Hope who had been watching the sence came over and said....

Parakeet
Parakeet
"You guys deserve each other..I knew it..You both pretended to "just be friends"..what a laugh..but you know what..I have more important things to do..LIKE getting Zak to the hospital.." so she tossed her head around and strolled back to Shawn's truck..Then Billie softly said to Bo, "Does she know about the plans Julie and Ernesto had for her..? Hope heard that statement and walked up to Bo and smacked him in the face sending him back several feet..His reaction was ...

shootingstar123

Koala
Koala
I dont know what she is talking about Hope you have to believe me its not what you think! Please Hope!!!" Hope was inraged the one person that she thought she could trust betrayed her!!! She took Zak and they got in the car with Celeste and went to the hospital. the dr ran a dna test and all kinds of other test. the Dr said that Zak was Hope and bos son and that the boy had old injuries that he had suffered over the length of his short life. some looked near dead like and the Dr. did not know how the boy had survived so much in his young life. he relesed Zak with a clean bill of health.
As hope and Zak was walking out of the hospital Rosanna walked up and stood just in sight of Hope and Celeste. Celeste said to hope. " I think Bo's Aunt wants to talk to you hope." Hope didnt care she buckled in Zak and walked aroun the car. "I dont care if she stands there till dooms day comes!!" hope spate out through clenched teeth. "She has done nothing to you Hope. she has always been kind to you even when you were taken she worried and prayed and when everyone else thought you were dead she still believed you were alive and she was the one who found you with her second sight Hope." Hope was surprised the old Aunt hadn't seemed to care. Hope walked the ways over to her and stared at her. Rosanna said "Doug and I just wanted to say that if you or Zak need any thing just let us know Hope. I am soo sorry my nephew is so stupid! He should have never betrayed you. I under stand if you dont want to see me for a while but I would like to see Zak when you are ready. there are things I need to explane to you and to him as well."

Hope replied.........

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.