BellaOnline
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Bubbles' Story - 10/14/07 11:02 PM
OK gang! We are going to write our own soap opera story, one line at a time. I will begin and every so often, I will post the story in it's entirety so that people can see where it came from and where it is going.

The Worst Day Ever
Hope woke early Saturday morning to the sound of the birds chirping and lawn mowers buzzing. It was a glorious morning. Today was going to be filled with non-stop activities. So she jumped out of bed to get a head start on the day.
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/15/07 09:20 AM
When she went to the kitchen to start the morning coffee, she noticed the back door was open.
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/17/07 11:53 PM
Carefully, she lifted the frying pan off the stove ...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 03:31 AM
She walk slowly to the open door only to find.....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 04:17 AM
a tall, dark and mysterious man staring at her. A chill went down her back when he softly spoke. His voice was...
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 09:02 AM
Deep, yet shaken, His car has ran off the road.
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 01:08 PM
This mysterious stranger caused a deep stirring within Hope. It seems possible she knew him from somewhere. The man, standing in the doorway, asked if he ...
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 02:42 PM
Could possibly have a drink of water, Hope did the unthinkable and invited the stranger in. watching him so carefully, getting paranoid she couldn't shake the resemblance of the stranger, and her mind started swirling out of control of when Ernesto held her hostage in the cave so long ago. she kept asking herself.....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 04:46 PM
to stop being so paranoid. After all, Ernesto had disappeared long ago..Or was he really gone..? She slowly handed the glass of water to the stranger..He warmly touched her hand as she held it to him..Her mind was racing.. Who is this man..?? He said,....
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 07:11 PM
Have we met before? do you know who I am? What was he reading her mind? then he explaned....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/18/07 08:30 PM
"My name is Carlos..(his Brown eyes were sparkling)..We must know each other"..Maybe in a past life..?? He squeezed her hand, so gently..It took her breath away..Composing herself she responded by saying...
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/19/07 05:26 PM
"You're wet. You must be freezing. Come in and I'll make a cup of tea for you."
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/20/07 02:12 PM
She quickly managed to remove her hand from his, and led him to the kitchen table..She was trembling. He was watching her intensely, then he said...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/20/07 06:32 PM
You have a nice house do you live here alone?" there was something in his voice or maybe the way he asked the question that gave her nerves a quiver. A flash from her past that she had hope she had long forgotten came rushing in on her like a tide.. She remembered............
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/21/07 03:08 AM
The how Ernesto had stalked her, day and night. His cruel ways and how she had refused his advances but he just wouldn't give up..She shook off those thoughts and replied, in a low voice.."Thanks, I live here with my husband..He's a detective with the Salem Police Department". "He'll be home soon." Carlos seemed uncomfortable, all the charm he had presented her with, faded..he squirmed in his chair..then he replied...
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/30/07 08:11 PM
The Worst Day Ever
Hope woke early Saturday morning to the sound of the birds chirping and lawn mowers buzzing. It was a glorious morning. Today was going to be filled with non-stop activities. So she jumped out of bed to get a head start on the day.

When she went to the kitchen to start the morning coffee, she noticed the back door was open. Carefully, she lifted the frying pan off the stove. She walk slowly to the open door only to find a tall, dark and mysterious man staring at her.

A chill went down her back when he softly spoke. His voice was deep, yet shaken; His car has ran off the road. This mysterious stranger caused a deep stirring within Hope. It seems possible she knew him from somewhere. The man, standing in the doorway, asked if he could possibly have a drink of water.

Hope did the unthinkable and invited the stranger in. Watching him so carefully, getting paranoid she couldn't shake the resemblance of the stranger, and her mind started swirling out of control of when Ernesto held her hostage in the cave so long ago.

She kept asking herself to stop being so paranoid. After all, Ernesto had disappeared long ago. Or was he really gone? She slowly handed the glass of water to the stranger. He warmly touched her hand as she held it to him. Her mind was racing. Who is this man?

He said, "Have we met before?Do you know who I am?"

What - was he reading her mind?

Then he explained, "My name is Carlos." His Brown eyes were sparkling. "We must know each other"

Maybe in a past life? He squeezed her hand, so gently it took her breath away.

Composing herself she responded by saying, "You're wet. You must be freezing. Come in and I'll make a cup of tea for you."

She quickly managed to remove her hand from his, and led him to the kitchen table. She was trembling. He was watching her intensely, then he said, "You have a nice house do you live here alone?"

There was something in his voice or maybe the way he asked the question that gave her nerves a quiver. A flash from her past that she had hoped she had long forgotten came rushing in on her like a tide. She remembered how Ernesto had stalked her, day and night. His cruel ways and how she had refused his advances but he just wouldn't give up.

She shook off those thoughts and replied in a low voice, "Thanks, I live here with my husband. He's a detective with the Salem Police Department. He'll be home soon."

Carlos seemed uncomfortable, all the charm he had presented her with, faded. He squirmed in his chair then he replied, "Ah, one so beautiful as you are must need a full time body guard. Indeed, he is a very lucky man."

At that, he stood, then turned and began walking toward the door when Hope suddenly said, "Wait!" He turned and looked at her curiously ...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/30/07 11:23 PM
and he began to laugh..slowly then louder and louder..She couldn't understand what was happening..It was the laugh of a mad man..She started for the door, then he grabbed her arm..fright pulsed through her..She thought, "Bo, where was Bo"?
he should have been home by now..Then Carlos snarled at her with a low growl in his voice, and then he said....
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/30/07 11:49 PM
"You thought you'd get away with it, didn't you?"
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/31/07 03:07 AM
By this time, Hope was just about to scream..Fear gripped her, then suddenly she understood why this stranger seemed so familiar..Could it be..no..no, but it was true..this was not a man named Carlos, this was Ernesto her captor..!! He had escaped the island Insanasylum where he had been banished many years ago. His many surgeries had been a perfect disguise to evade the law. His soul purpose in life was to make Hope his slave..and to
drive Bo Brady crazy..She began to struggle to get away from this monster..she screamed and said...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/31/07 03:31 AM
"Your not fooling me Ernesto! I know who you are and I remember what you did to me but I am older and a hell of a lot wiser now!"
She grabed the coffee pot and pour it over him. He.....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/31/07 03:56 AM
dropped her arm and put his hands over his face..His eyes were scalded..He cried out in pain..but it raised his anger and his determination to hurt Hope..He fumbled around her kitchen, trying to find her..She stood a distance away, watching..knowing he couldn't see her. Her confidence rose..but without realizing it, she had backed herself into a corner..He was between her and the door..He was blocking her escape..She grabbed the large butcher knife that was sitting on the stove..She raised it over her head and then she...
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/31/07 08:50 AM
No one, No one, will hurt me again. She then stabbed him in his shoulder , Bo heard her screaming, he ran into the room and.....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 10/31/07 02:17 PM
he grabbed Ernesto around the neck..they wrestled around the kitchen, knocking the table over, then the chairs..Bo yelled at the monster, Ernesto screamed back at Bo..He said..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/01/07 05:19 AM
She is MINE!!! Fire lite Bo's eyes and he saw fear in Hopes beauiful eye. "You will never hurt her again. EVER" Bo lunged at Ernesto but Hope.....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/01/07 07:20 AM
grabbed Bo's gun and pointed it directly at Ernesto's head..and she said, in voice that Bo had never heard before, "Ernesto, now , I'm going to make you pay for the harm you have done to me and my family..Die, CREEP, Die"..and then she slowly..
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/01/07 06:25 PM
Hope your so thin, are you ??????
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/01/07 07:11 PM
(not part of the story but...I dont follow?)
She is MINE!!! Fire lite Bo's eyes and he saw fear in Hopes beauiful eye. "You will never hurt her again. EVER" Bo lunged at Ernesto but Hope grabbed Bo's gun and pointed it directly at Ernesto's head..and she said, in voice that Bo had never heard before, "Ernesto, now , I'm going to make you pay for the harm you have done to me and my family..Die, CREEP, Die"..and then she slowly.. Hope your so thin, are you ?????? (why and-or who said this? bo Ernesto or someone else?)
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/01/07 07:24 PM
(ok lets go this way)

Die Creep DIE" and then she slowly started to pull the trigger in a controled and calulated aim at is cold black heart when her mother walked in the open back door. "Hope your so thin! are you..." but the words died mid sentence as Hope's mom saw the gun in hopes hand "Oh dear God!!!" she cried as she saw the man who had terrifed there family for so long. The gun went off and....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/01/07 08:15 PM
Ker-Blam..It whizzed by Ernesto's forehead..the bullet ricocheted around the kitchen. Bo dived for Hope and they fell to the floor..Julie picked the frying pan up from the stove and hit Ernesto square on top of his head..knocking him senseless..Then she leaned over his body to inspect who she had hit..Shock ran though Julie..She said..
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/03/07 01:27 PM
"Oh my God .... HOPE!"
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/03/07 03:10 PM
"I think I killed him", Julie cried!..Bo walked over to Ernesto and checked his pulse.."No such luck, Julie..You can't kill the devil"..and with that he gave him a small kick in his side. Ernest gave a small moan..Bo told Hope to call the station..and he cuffed the monster securely.. Suddenly, Doug appeared in the doorway..A look of shock was on his face..He ran over Julie and scooped her up into his arms..she was sobbing..He comforted her, then he turned to Bo and said...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/03/07 08:08 PM
"What the Hell happened here?" Hope walked over the ernesto and kicked him hard then replyed "We're just taking out the trash!" she explaned what the "trash" had done to her so many years ago and who he was to Doug. Doug looked over to Ernesto an noticed....
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/03/07 09:50 PM
a bomb peeking out from under his jacket that was secured to his belt.
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/04/07 12:26 AM
Doug screamed, "BOMB"!!..Everyone was frozen in shock..time seemed to stand still..The timer on the bomb was ticking down 6..5..4..3..Suddenly...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/04/07 03:31 AM
Ernesto laughed! like this was all funny to him "If I cant have hope in life I'll have her in death. they ran but the bomb went off only to.....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/04/07 10:13 AM
make a huge clicking sound..to the relief of everyone..no explosion !!..By this time they had run out of the house..everybody except Ernesto..Then Hope said to Bo.."where's
Ernesto"?..Suddenly Bo realized that Ernesto was still in the house..He hurried back into the kitchen and...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/04/07 10:52 PM
Ernesto was gone but there was a ticking sound. Bo looked around the house tring to find the ticking but just as he spotted the real bomb it was to late the bomb went off and.....
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 12:11 AM
Bo was blown out of the living room window and then glass and debris showered down on him. He lay in a pool of blood and then a pair of hands was checking to see if he was alive. The hands then pulled Bo out of there and put him in a van and it raced off.

Hope was coughing as she came to, because the blast knocked her to the ground. She looked around and called out to Bo. She didn't know that Bo was gone. She thought the worst as she looked at the burning house and screamed for her husband.

(sorry I got carried away. Didn't mean for such a long post lol)
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 12:18 AM
Hope ran for the house but julie and doug pulled her back. "You'll be killed you cant go in there" screamed Julie as Doug ran into the house to get Bo. both women.....
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 12:25 AM
waited nervously for a few moments and then Doug came back out and said...
Posted By: countrygirl041557 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 12:27 AM
WOW, I`ll be back, cool story
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 12:30 AM
well that was an interesting next line!!! LOL

I will wait for Country girl to post her nextline! I just was reading and thought gee that was a funny line to throw in!
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 04:49 AM
was thather nxt line?
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 06:32 AM
"They are both gone..It looks as if somebody dragged a bleeding body across the floor"..It must have been Bo..Hope gasp for breath..Her knees became weak and she started to faint..Julie grabbed her and held on tight..Doug then said, "We don't have time to wait, we have to find them"...and then he...
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 09:48 AM
saw something by the side of the road. Doug walked over and saw a black glove on the ground. Inside the glove, he saw the letters "V.K."

"Victor Kiriakis?!" he said to himself. When the girls came over, he stuffed the glove in his pocket.

Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 06:44 PM
He didn't want the women to see what he'd found. It would just make things worse.. He thought to himself,.."So that's who's behind all of this trouble"!!..He knew it was top priority to find Bo and get help for him..Victor must be the key to this whole mess..so he..
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 07:15 PM
got the girls to safety and went off to find the one person who he thought could help him...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 08:54 PM
Rosanna O'dell MacKeltar If anyone would know anything it would be her! Even though she was up in years and never married her gift of sight had proven irreplacible to the CIA and FBI and who know what goverment branches that she helped! She was a Tuff Scottish lass! that's for sure! Rosanna probley already knows he is coming to see her! Hell it wouldnt be the first time his Aunt wow him! The phone rung and Dound Said Hello "Aunt Rosanna" Rosanna said to call....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 09:00 PM
Roman Brady..After all it was Roman who had rescued Hope all those years ago..He would know what to do.."Yes thought Doug, Roman will know what to do"..So he started to drive into Salem to find Roman..when suddenly..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 09:08 PM
he noticed he had no breaks and the wheels locked up. "I'm screwed" doug thought how could I be so stupid?! then He crashed into....

(sorry Star we posted to the same post so I edited mine to fit in.... hope you dont mind.)
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 09:34 PM
the first thing he saw that would slow him down without hurting anyone....the bob wire fence. over the ditch and through the fence into the paster we go he thought! Doug tried his cell but no servies was all he got! Great just what i need! "Im bloody well stuck out here with the cow!!" he started walking staing off the main road no telling who may be out to get him. no he disided the best thing would be to find a house and call mmm he couldnt call his wife they may be after her too. he had to warn her and Hope. but who could he trust?
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/05/07 11:39 PM
Suddenly, he had a thought. He would call his old friend Robert.
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 12:57 AM
but first he had to find a house with a phone or if there was any good luck to his side his cell would have service soon!
Mean while Hope and Julie...........
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 03:01 AM
Couldn't wait any longer..Hope said to Julie.."I have to go..Bo might be dieing or something.."..Julie's eyes welled up and she said, "Please don't go..you might get hurt or killed or something"..Hope knew how much Doug & Julie loved her..and they were very protective..but she had no choice..Bo was in real trouble..she shivered with the thought of his condition..She grabbed the keys and jumped into Julie's car ..and sped off..then suddenly...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 04:29 AM
she had a thought Maybe I should find Victor he could help her find Bo! they once had a fling back in the day he was a evil man but she could control him she could trick him into telling her what she needed to know....somehow he had to be in the thick of this mess.
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 04:57 AM
Strangely, she found herself on a lonely country road..she could see a figure walking off to the side..She could almost make out who he was..She thought "Oh, I don't have time for this, I've got to talk to Victor"..Suddenly the man stepped out in front of her car..In a instant, she recognized the man..It was Doug..then there was a "THUD"..He flew up and over her hood..landing back on the road..She screamed, as his body broke her windshield..She..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 05:06 AM
ran around yelling Doug are you ok?? oh God please let him be ok!!!" she saw him laying there covered in blood she went to feel for a pluse but there was something in his hand a glove? why was there a glove in his hand? she knew that glove it was victors! Why would he have vitors glove? was he in on it too? what did they do to Bo? she backed a way from Doug then a silent scream died on her lips. what had she done? what was happening? her mind shut down.

lurking in the pasture there was....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 05:33 AM
a pulsating glowing light..She thought it might be a farm house..so she started to run towards it..She ran and ran, for what seemed like hours..As she approached the light, shock numbed her brain..It wasn't a farmhouse she saw, it was..
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 07:26 AM
the ghost of John Black. The light was very bright and she could barely make his face out. He then spoke to her in a slightly garbled voice and said...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 09:45 AM
"Hope, don't be afraid, I know what's going on, and I'm here to help you"..She could see his face clearly now..It was John..!!She was stunned..but not frightened..He held out his hand to her and said, "Come with me"...Slowly he started to lead her back to the road..She followed like a little child behind a parent..suddenly she realized what was happening and she....
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 11:03 AM
Dead she had to me dead!? she was floating not walking! liveing people dont float or glide they walk one foot in front of the other fast or slow that is what mere mortals do! She had to be died or dreaming, in a coma OH thats it she is dreaming oh how wonderful she would wake up and this whole diabolical mess would be a dream and she would get up and drink some coffee. No more pizza before bed for me! ok Wake up "Wake up!!!" she screamed louder and louder but she didnt wake up with ever fiber in her body she willed her self wake up but John shooker and said.........
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 01:54 PM
"It's no use, Hope."
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 04:42 PM
said John...Hope tried to scream but there was no sound coming out of her mouth...Thoughts were flying around in her head..what to do , what to do..what about Bo, Doug & Julie..? She turned to John and pleaded, "Please don't make me go..my family needs help...PLEASE.."..He repeated again.."It's too late, for you Hope..but I will tell you this, your prayers are being heard.." She was weeping uncontrollably..Her family would parish right along with her..if a miracle didn't happen..Suddenly...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/06/07 08:29 PM
Bo appeared Hope fainted. John asked "Is she always so melodramatic?" Bo just laughed. they picked up hope and when to check on Doug who was leasoning to Roseanna "Ouch my friend have ye not learned how to git hit my a wee car?" she laughed as she helped him up. John was amazed at who her voice did things to his mind and oh heavens what a body! she was not the spring chicken of today no she had seen to much to have ever been. If she had not have married his best friend so long ago he would have! she was a darn fine partner in this nasty business! even up in age as they were she still dazzled him.... his best friend had died 3 months ago he felt guilty for thing and feeling the way he did. "Well whats up with you? aint you going to razz me about the hard hit i took? nothing stoped Aunt Roseanna! Doug said in a some what irritated voice....but he loved her. Rosanne noticed....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/07/07 12:14 AM
the glove with the initials "VK" on it..She said.."Hey lads, this glove must belong to old Victor..the old scoundrel"..."Where did this come from"?..Doug looked down at the glove, and he said "I found it in Hope's drive way"..John picked the glove up and he reprimanded Doug.."Why didn't turn this evidence into the station"..? "You might have been able to stop this mess"..Bo said,"Lets go pay Victor a little visit..I think he has some explaining to do"..Suddenly Hope awakened and she...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/07/07 04:30 AM
realzed her life had gone to hell on a lighting fast jet. She forced her self to stay still as if she was a sleep. She had to get her bearings before she faced them. Did she really hear Bo? was he there for real or had her sanity said back on earth while the rest of her life went to hell. she had to peek! Oh it was Bo he was alive and well!!! she..........
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/07/07 08:48 AM
slowly opened he eyes..To her surprise, Bo was standing directly
in front of her..She wanted desperately to wrap her arms around his neck..but she was so confused.."What was going on," she thought..She turned her head and she could see Doug & John..but John was dead..wasn't he..?? And Bo looked just fine..He should have been mortally wounded..and didn't she hit Doug with her car..? Why, he should be dead too..Her heart was pounding..She was dizzy with confusion..Then Bo said....
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/07/07 03:25 PM
"Hope? Are you okay?"

"Wh-where am I?" Hope asked as she looked around the hospital room.

"You are at Salem General. You have been in a coma for the last week. You were found in a ditch. You must have been thrown from your car when it hit a tree. Do you remember anything?" Bo siad as he gently strokede her forehead.

She was in a lot of pain as she tried to remember that night...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/07/07 05:12 PM
"She remembered Ernesto comeing back then Juile and Doug coming in and she shot Ernesto and Bo was there then there was a bomb and they ran but it didnt go off but then it had?" she rambled on trying to make sense of it all Bo smiled down "Wow that must have been a wild dream honey!" then hope looked up and new he was lieing and she was livid! "Bo dont you DARE tell me it was a dream you damn well know it happened you were there! I they took you away and i thought..." Bo cut her off and leaned down close to her" Shhhhhh! the less people now the better! It happened and I will explane later. we have to stick to the story until we get back to base." Base? hope thought What base? Army base? hopes head hurt! Hadnt she just fanted out in the feild after seeing Doug and John how did she get here and why did she feel like [censored]? she gave up; her live and sanity had gone to pot! she thought "just smile and nodde" and that is what she did!

Bo laughed he was going to have hell to pay for confusing her so bad well that and telling the hospital she had had a mential break down and went crazy.

the nurse came in and.........
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/07/07 08:58 PM
Bo said, "Hey, Fancy Face, would you like some coffee or a bite to eat" ?.."I'm starved"..Hope just shook her head..she thought, "How could she eat after all she had just been through" ? So, Bo gave her a quick kiss and went out of the room.. Suddenly, Hope noticed a figure standing in the corner..He had a scrub suit on with a face mask..Hope thought, "Now What"..? She tried to see him clearly.."Was it,..no it wasn't..ERNESTO"! She tried to get up to see..Then he spoke to her in that low voice..He laughed and said....
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/07/07 09:33 PM
"It's time to go, Hope. The boss wants to see you. Now that you are awake." Ernesto said as he walked over to her. She tried to call out for help but Ernesto quickly covered her mouth and put a syringe of fluid into her IV and then he...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 12:27 AM
slid her lifeless body on to a nearby gurney..She was drifting in and out..everything was a dark blurr..and the world had slowed down to a crawl..Ernesto's voice dragged into a slow echo..He was laughing that monstrous laugh..then she heard Bo, somewhere far away..She could hear him say...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 03:52 AM
"Oh this will be fun!"

Meanwhile Julie was worried sick. Someone should have called her and told her something by now! Doug Hope anyone! Juile decided to.......................................
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 04:10 AM
call Salem General to see if any of her family had been admitted....She thought to herself, "I just know they are all dead..My God, what if it's true"..? Then she thought about Ernesto and the crimes he had committed..She said, " Maybe he has grabbed Hope again...She began to cry and she thought...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 05:09 AM
"Not again we have been through enough!" on the other hand with Hope out of the way Bo would be all hers! She felt guilty for that thought Hope had no idea that she loved Bo and Bo loved her maybe Bo had set this all up so they could be together. Juile nkew that Bo loved her but he would never leave Hopes money behind and divorce her!!! but what if Bo was died what if Hope had done something to him? Juile didnt think hope was that smart!
then....
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 05:11 AM
ignore this one! blush
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 01:45 PM
she got a phone call. The voice on the phone said, "Everything is going according to schedule. Hope and Ernesto are away from the hospital. Now Bo will be waiting for someone to comfort him in his grief."

Julie just smiled as she hung the phone up and...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 04:21 PM
she felt burst of joy run through her soul..Soon very soon all will be right again..She must hurry to the hospital..Bo will need her..She thought,"Ah, the schedule..Yes, the SCHEDULE"..Then she..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 08:19 PM
went to the hospital to comfort Bo with her ample charms in his time of need! life is good!! Bo will be hers at last and with the added bonus of Hope's fortunes!!! She will have everything and that backstabing ho wont have nothing! Juile would see to that!
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 08:24 PM
She hugged herself with glee..She was on top of the world..
"This is too good to be true", she thought..So off she went to console the unsuspecting Bo Brady..Then..
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 08:59 PM
she got a phonecall. It was a male voice whom she didn't recognize.

"I know what you and Ernesto are up to. I know Ernesto has Hope and I know you are trying to claim Bo. It's not going to happen. I will see to that."

Looking like she saw a ghost, her hands shook as she dialed Ernesto's number.
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/08/07 11:13 PM
Mean while Hope was in closed in Ernestos arms he had her pened neatly up against the wall with his body. Please she beged dont do this!!! ernesto frowned and replyed "dont you remember what how it use to be? we use to be lovers. I remember the things you use to do to me..... willingly!" she screamed and faught but it was for nothing. he shuter up with a kiss.

What had the told her about him? she was scared of him... he had...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 12:41 AM
torchered her unmercifully..Keeping her caged in a darkened room for days at a time..She couldn't remember making love to him willingly..No..it wasn't the way he said..they were "NEVER" lovers..She thought, "I won't do this again..no way"..She began to search her pockets for anything she could use to keep him away from her..Thank God she found...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 04:36 AM
small nail file she could use to cut him. no that would [censored] him off not kill him what could she do? go for the neck and hope it cut the vain so he would bleed to death? it wasnt sharp enough for that "now what?" she thought?.
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 06:50 AM
He suddenly spun her around..her back was to his chest..He had his arms around her neck..Quick, she thought, "he mustn't find the nail file"..Everything was happening so fast, her mind said,
"Do something..DO SOMETHING"..Suddenly she raised her right foot up and slammed it down on top of his foot with a crunch..He immediately let her go, and bent down to soothe his aching foot..Now the table was turned, she plunged the nail file straight into his back burying it deep into his flesh..The shock of it, stood him straight up..He staggered and collapsed..She ran to the door and...
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 07:33 AM
found it was locked. She pounded on it and screamed for help but it was to no avail. She finally mustered up the strength and courage to go over to Ernesto and try to search his pocket for a key as he writhed on the floor.

She found his cell phone instead and it surprised her as it vibrated in her hand suddenly. She was shocked when she saw Julie's number calling through. She answered it but said nothing and waited to see what happened. Julie said, "Ernesto..."
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 08:43 AM
"It's me, I just got a strange phone call..I didn't recognize the voice but whoever it was said they new of our plans..What should we do", she said with a whimper in her voice.."I'm afraid what Hope will do to me if she finds out..Why she might even Kill me".. "Ernesto, are you there..Hello..Hello.." Hope was stunned..Julie had planned this all the time..but why..?? What was her incentive..? Of course she had no idea Julie was after Bo...Anger boiled up in Hope's heart..She opened a window and crawled out on to the street..and then she...
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 02:06 PM
flagged down an oncoming car. It was Celeste!! Hope was shocked and didn't know what to do, so she began to run but when Celeste called out to her, Hope stopped and turned to look at her.

"Hope, I am here to help! Please come and get in the car."

Hope was confused and scared but...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 04:45 PM
Celeste said, "Darling, I've been having these feelings..They keep nagging at me..so I did a reading and I was told of a plot to destroy you and Bo..The Spirits led me straight to you..Darling are you OK.." ? Hope said, "No.. It's Julie and she's with Ernesto and...".."Shhhh, now" said Celeste, " I can help you..Here's what we are going to do..."
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 04:57 PM
Hope listened to the plan intently but was still a bit skeptical because of her long time association with Stefano.

When Celeste asked where Ernesto was now, Hope told her what happened and Ce;este said, "Okay, the first place where we have to go is Aremid. I think we will find some answers there."

Hope didn't want to go to Aremid but she figured she had to trust Celeste, but not fully. She tried to call Bo to let him know what was going on but his phone was off. She was worried because it wasn't like him to have his phone off.

Reluctantly, Hope went with Celeste to Aremid and when they arrived at the old Dimera mansion...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/09/07 09:55 PM
a flood of memories can rushing back.. The car slowly moved down the long driveway..The darkness creeped around the them..Hope was filled with terror..She said, "Let's not do this..I want to go back.."..Celeste sternly said to her,"You MUST, my darling, it is written in the stars..Your fate is sealed, we must go on"..They rolled on into the night, when suddenly...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/10/07 07:02 PM
Hope had a flash from her childhood. Juile pulling her by her hair and shoving her head under water. Her own mother had done shuch a thing? she remembered the phone call to Ernesto something about the plan was working but someone had found out about it... she thought about how her mom always looked at Bo and her. it became clear. Juile her very own mother wanted Bo. Was Bo in on this too? was Doug? Doug had only been married to juile for a few months but....

she fliped floped between calling Juile mom or juile. She had always call her Juile her mother had beat her if she hadnt. She sometimes forgot that Juile was her mother or even kin to her. after Ernesto had kidnapped her all those years ago when she had come back trammatied and shell shocked Juile had been the adoring loving mother Hope had always craved growing up and she had forgot how cruel her childhood had really been.
"And those cows will fly if they eat pig poo!" celeste was saying
What? said Hope.
"ou were lost so deep in thoughts that I thought I would make up a story and entertain myself. it is going to be a long night."
they laughed one of those half hearted laughs and sat in the car bracing themselvies for what was to come. Celeste Knew they were sisters but she didnt know if Hope did or not. Celeste ranaway from home at 15 leaving Hope to find for her self at her tender age of 7. how she had regerted that! all she could do what pray that Hope would understand and forgive her. After all there brother had left her with there mom when she was hopes age and he was long gone now he never once looked back and when Celeste tried to find him and managed to do so after 5 yrs he said nothing but "I am no longer your brother and I never was or will be"
"...and trees walk around at night looking for water if you dont water them enough." hope was saying
they laughed yeah they where sisters with the same humor and looks.

they walked up the stairs to the house and open the door and then......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/10/07 08:24 PM
they hear a sound that made them both tremble.."What was that, squeaked Hope..?".."It sounded like a moan..Only the dead could produce a sound like that, said Celeste."..The door slowly opened..they were staring into total darkness..Suddenly a pair of glowing red eyes floated out at them from behind a cabinet..then there was a horrible smell, like something dead..and then a wicked laugh..It stopped them in their tracks..Suddenly Hope felt a touch on her shoulder..It was behind her..she realized no one was behind her...and she let out a SCREAM...Then..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/11/07 12:27 AM
Roseanna and Doug poped out laughing! Roseanna nearly in tears over the look on there faces "Och Ma lassies "tis o wee bit Jumpy!!!" Welcome to Base Hope! We figured you'd get away from Ernesto but we didnt think it would be so soon but Celeste said it would not take you long" Doug rattled on.
Hope remembered something about them saying base back in the field but she still didn't understand what was going on.

Celeste held her hand and asked hope "Do you remember anything be fore Ernesto took you all those years ago? Do you remember our mom and how she was?" Celeste did not mean for OUR mom to slip out but Hope didnt call her on it so....

Doug came forward to explane to hope what she could not piece to gether he started with....
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/11/07 02:35 AM
telling her who her parents really were. "Your parents are Calliope and Eugene and Stefano has long since done away with them. He tried to adopt you but something happened and he was called away for years trying to clean up some mess from one of his "businesses" and has been gone for years, so the parents you know now as your parents are really your adopted parents. Stefano has always been mad about this and has held a grudge for years and that is the reason he has tried to hurt and kill you and the ones close to you all of these years."

Hope was trying to process all of this information when they suddenly heard a noise from the basement...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/11/07 05:40 PM
it sounded like something tapping or lightly knocking..tap..tap..tap..They all became silent for a moment..
Then Hope slowly tiptoed over to the sound..She pressed her ear against a wall..hoping to discover what it was..she said,
this sounds like someone tapping Morse Code..." Soon Doug, who was a expert in the Code, started writing the message down..He wrote, "HELP..I'm a prisoner..HELP !!"..Then...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/11/07 07:19 PM
Hope thought she could not take one more suprise! not one more for the rest of her life enough was enough! things were bad and she though the last time i thought that they got worse so why the hell not? She consentrated on where the tapping was coming from it was behind the wall yes but it sounded like a pipe? the person had to be in the basement or under the house where the all hung out. she started off at a dead run going right to the stairs she would wonder later how she knew that there was stairs the the basement or even where the basement was...she reached for the spare key above the dressed and behind the vase of flowers, by the time she got the door open and headed down the stairs the others voices faded into her ears Stop but no Did hope lession to them saying it was a trap not one bit! she flew down the stairs and when to a place so horred she thought it really only existed in her nightmares but she faught the flashback.

She found a small child beaten and tied to the pipe. the boy had red hair and green eyes. he may have been 10 maybe he was dirty and cold and not wearing a stitch of anything but the rope he was tied with. hope untied the rope and all the time she talked brightly about how she use to play down here and how she had found herself in the same place and could not for the life of her self figure out how she had got her self tied up and traped! and now look a new kid had taken her place... the boy was lier of her ok so he was advidly terrified of her! she made short work of the ropes but kepted the rope around him so he would not run. "there are traps down her when we get out of here i promise i will like you run anywhere you like but we have to be careful. Ok?" the boy said nothing just looked at her so she figured on that meaning ok she picked him up and tiped toed her way through the basement and when she got to the stairs she put the boy down and untied the ropes. everyone just stared at hope and the boy but the look on hopes face said back off and shut up. DO NOT SCARE THE BOY!!! they all steped a way and sat down scatered out through the room Celeste took off her top shirt and tossed it to Hope "Here he needs something to wear I wouldnt want to stand there naked either. Sorry Kid I know its not real manily..." she trail off Hope knelt down by the boy and helped him into Celeste shirt and out of the corner of her eye she saw doug waving some shorts at her. she handed then to the boy who looked shell shocked. but he was free and had some cloths...kinda. she reached into her pockets and handed him a power bar and said "Take it" the boy would not touch it so she opened the bar and took a bit of it and handed it back."take it your free now you can go anywhere you like now. we wont stop you. If you trust us you could tell us where you are from and your name and we could help you get back home." the boy looked up at Hope with tears in his eyes and she knew there was no place for this boy to go he had watched it all fall apart and blow away she forced the flash backs out of her mind she could deal with that later. the others faded into the back ground they didnot like her plan but they would not stop the boy she knew she was in the led here.
The boy with tears in his eyes looked up at hope and said.......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/12/07 01:06 AM
"Mommy, are you my Mommy..?"..Hope felt as if she would faint..She replied...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/12/07 04:38 AM
I'm sorry sweetheart Im not your mom. I wish I had a brave son like you though." Hope said. the boy filled with tears not yet cried ......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/12/07 05:13 AM
Doug stepped in front of Hope and pulled her aside..He said, "Hope, I have something to tell you..I don't know how I'm going to say this..But, .. well actually, You ARE this little boys Mommy..!!".."After Ernesto kidnapped you, you had a baby..You don't remember it because you had amnesia..It was a little boy..We only saw him one time, I remember his beautiful eyes, he was stolen out of the hospital..We were told he had died but later we found out Stefano had him taken..We searched and searched but we had no luck..I'm so sorry .." and he began to sob. Hope grabbed her heart..her thoughts were spinning.."What..He's my child..I'm his Mother..?" Then..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/12/07 02:18 PM
Juilie and Ernesto walk in....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/12/07 05:52 PM
By this time, Hope had sunk into a nearby chair..This was all too much for her to understand..Suddenly, there was a noise from the top of the enormous grand stairway..Everyone looked up to see what it was..Glowing red eyes were peering down out of the darkness, at the crowd..then a face began to appear..Celeste gasp, "Stefano..!" He said, " Ah, Welcome, I see you all have arrived safely..I have been anxiously waiting for you..Relax and make yourselves comfortable..I will be reuniting with you shortly.."
Suddenly, with a crash, Bo, Roman & John burst into the room..
They had their guns drawn and..
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/12/07 10:05 PM
the glowing eyes disappeared. "Stefano is upstairs." Doug said quickly.

Bo ran up the grand staircase while John and Roman remained downstairs trying to sort things out.

Celeste told Roman that Ernesto and Julie were behind Hope's kidnapping from the hospital and of course they tried to deny it. Hope, starting to grow angry rose from the chair and pulled Ernesto's cell phone from her jacket pocket.

"I answered Ernesto's phone when you called Julie."

Julie was shocked she didn't know what to say. "Hope, I..." was all Julie could get out because Hope slapped her across the face. Ernesto tried to come to her aid but was stopped by John and the muzzle of his weapon.

Julie was on the floor, rubbing her jaw and she looked up and smiled and said, "Do you think that Bo is still going to want you after he finds out that you and Ernesto had a son together?"
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/13/07 12:47 AM
Hope said, with vengeance in her voice, "Julie, you have always hated me, you have always been jealous of me..but I have always loved you..You were my "Big" sister..My Substitute Mom..and this is how you pay me back ?".. She reached around behind her and picked up a large vase.."Do you think Bo would be attracted to you if you had scars all over your face..?" And with that she threw the vase directly at Julie's face..It smashed into a million shards ripping her skin..Then She turned to Ernesto and said..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/13/07 07:23 AM
I never EVER loved you and I NEVER Will you are a coward and a monster You will never be a father to anyone Ever! she picked up a large chunk of glass and drove it right up and through is pelvic bone "I doubt you will ever pee standing up ever again!"
Ernesto growned and past out from pain and blood lose. Hope grabed her son and they ran out of the house Right into Rosanna who said ............
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/13/07 08:30 AM
"Well Lass, you did a job on him..Looks like he won't be foolin around anymore.." She was laughing out loud..!! Meanwhile, Bo had watched the whole episode from the top of the grand staircase..He flew down the stairs and out the door..He scooped Hope into his arms, saying, "Hope, I'm so sorry, I didn't have a clue what Julie was up to..I figured Stefano was at the bottom of this somehow..but..Oh I'm so sorry..!"..He embraced her, warmly..Then he noticed a small face poking out from behind Hope..He looked down at this pitiful little boy..and he said to Hope..
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/13/07 02:00 PM
"So, this is your son, huh? Well, Babyface, once this whole mess gets straightened out, I will adopt him and we will raise him right in a loving home." Bo replieds he looked into Hope's crying eyes.

"Bo, I am so sorry. I had no idea what happened with Ernesto. I didn't do..."

"Ssshhh. Don't worry about it, Hope. I am sure he drugged you or it happened while you had amnesia. In any event, it's over and we will be together forever and we will raise your...our son."

They then fell into a deep, passionate kiss and when they finished, they noticed the boy was gone.

"You'll raise nobody." said a voice from within the walls.
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/13/07 04:30 PM
Bo could see someone dragging the little boy around the corner..Bo said, " It's Rolf, Stefano's right hand man..Stay here, "Fancy Face"..I'll get our boy back.." and he proceeded to chase Rolf down..Then Roman joined in the chase..Suddenly sirens broke the silence of the night..Hope breathed a sigh of relief..knowing that Abe and his men were there to "Take care of business"..!..Abe said,.."Where's Stefano..?"..Hope pointed to the mansion..and he ran into the building..He was shocked to find..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/13/07 08:50 PM
Rosanna had hog tied Stefano! and was kissing Doug! Wheres the Boy?" Bo asked. "the wee laddie gave this bloody fool the slip!" she laughed and said "I figure he when back to his ma!"

"great carry on." he told the lovebirds and ran out to find hope and his Son. They were a family now!

Meanwhile the cops halled Ernesto and Juile out of the mantion and put Julie in the police car and sent Ernesto to the hospital. he had lost a lot of blood and his ah manly parts were never going to be "manly" again! Stefieno was thrown in the back or another car hog tied and gaged.

Rolf Had Hope and the boy at the point of a..........
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/14/07 02:08 AM
of a gun..Hope had the boy grasped tightly in her hands..If either one moved, Rolf would kill them both..Bo rushed out to rescue his family but he soon realized he was putting them in harms way..So he said to Rolf, "Rolf, you don't really want to hurt them do you...Is it worth it..?"...Rolf answered, "Mr Brady, I do what I'm ordered to do..Stefano is my boss..and I NEVER go against his orders.." As he was speaking he didn't see Abe, Roman and John closing in on him..And the next thing there was a massive RUMBLE and a CRASH..The walls of the DeMira Castle were caving in..Then...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/14/07 02:26 AM
The castle crashed to the ground as doug and rosanna came flying out just in time. Hope and her son ran to Bo as the others grabed Rolf. everyone was captured. But how many more were after them? why were they after them? hope thought to herself. where could they go to get away from this mad house?

Doug and Rosanna desided to tell Hope and Celeste everything......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/14/07 04:19 AM
Hope was totally amazed with the story she was hearing..She kept looking at them with disbelief..She said, "This is a good one, Why, it could be a new Soap Opera..!"..She chuckled softly to herself..Then she gazed down at the little boy sitting at her feet..suddenly she realized how familiar this child was..She whispered to Bo, "This boy looks so much like our little boy, Zak..".Bo responded, "Fancy Face, Zak died.." All of a sudden it became very clear to her..this was Zak..! Her heart leaped..She said, "We've got to call Shawn..to tell him we've found his little brother..and.." Bo wasn't so sure that this was Zak..and he..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/15/07 02:28 AM
tried to gentle tell hope that this boy could not replace Zak even if they wanted him too So badly. but hope woul hear none of it. she lean down to the boy and asked>>>........
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/15/07 03:04 AM
"Honey, what's your name..?..The boy looked up at her with a blank stare..and shook his head in confusion..Bo said, "Son, who are you? Don't be afraid we're here to help you.." The little boy recoiled back into Hope's arms..He had a total look of fear on his face..Bo said, "Things will be better when Shawn gets here..they used to be so close..I hope the boy will recognize him..He shouldn't be afraid of him.." They turned to see a truck pulling into the driveway..It was Shawn and Belle..They...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/15/07 05:03 AM
came up to the boy and said "hi ZAK?"they were confused. they....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/15/07 01:35 PM
The boy had grown so much, he really didn't resemble the toddler, Zak, much at all..After all, Zak was only two or three years old when he was run over by that car..This boy was about ten..but strangely, he seemed familiar...He stepped out from behind Hope and looked Shawn over from head to toe and he said...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/16/07 07:17 PM
I remember you! your Uncle Silly Sawn!!!" and the boy huged Shawn for dear life! No one had ever called him Uncle silly Sawn seens Zak; how could this boy know that? but this could not be Zak....Could it? Belle came up and leaned over where shawn was hugging the boy and she looked at the little boys neck and there was Zaks scare the one he got from playing under the coffee table at there house and stood up in under and had to have stitchs because the nail cut him open. he had bleed like a stuck pig she had been alone watching him and just knew that he would die a horrible death because of her before she could get to the hospital 2 miles away! as she looked at him closer she could see that the part in his hair was not a part but that the hair didnt grow there it was a scar. she raised his shirt and found on his back that there were.......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/16/07 09:37 PM
birth marks in the shape of a star..Belle poked Shawn and she said, "Shawn check this out..he has the same birthmarks that Zak had..!" Shawn and Bo were stunned..Bo said, "Looks like we got our boy back, Fancy Face,..Zak has come home to us..".Hope was weeping with sheer joy..! Bo thought they should get a DNA test run on the little guy right away..So he suggested to Hope they take him to the hospital..They were getting into their vehicles, when Billie pulled beside them..She was looking for Bo, and she had tracked him to Stefano's castle..She..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/17/07 11:29 PM
had information from.....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/18/07 03:53 AM
the Island of Castaways..Bo and Billie had been working on a unsolved murder case from there..One of Salem's most prominent citizens had been killed on the Island..They had been so close to solving the case when Bo was reassigned back to Salem to find Ernesto..Bo said, " Well Fancy Face, looks like I'll be leaving again..I've got to go back to the Island to finish working on the Windfield murder case.." Hope didn't like the idea of Billie being alone with Bo..but she knew how important this case was...and she..
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/18/07 04:16 AM
said, "Bo, you can't leave yet. We have Zak back and we need to test him. Stefano, ernesto and Julie have some questions that need answering. How can you even think of leaving now?"

That is when Billie said, "Ernesto is here? I'll say he has some questions that need answering."
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/18/07 04:52 PM
" I have a unfinished business with that no-good..and Stefano De Mira is at the bottom of everything.." Then She added, " Did you know he hired Ernesto and Julie to do his dirty work..?" Suddenly she noticed the young boy clinging to Hope's jacket..She looked confused..then she said, " Where did you find this boy..I'll bet Stefano had him captured too..Who is he..??" Bo said, " We think this might be our boy Zak.." A flood of memories rushed back to Billie..After all it was their daughter Chelsea, who had run over him..Then Billie said, "But he died.."
Hope hugged the boy..and responded...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/19/07 05:40 PM
but he didnt die Look at the scar and the star birthmark it has to be Zak!" the boy looked up a bit tired of everyone lifting his shirt and staring at him like he was a cow at an auction. and said......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/20/07 02:37 AM
"I'm so tired.." Then he sighed.. Hope was becoming impatient with this scene, so she said with snap, " Well, I don't know about the rest of you people, but I'm taking Zak to the hospital..NOW !" The others started moving out of the driveway when Billie stopped Bo..She pulled him over to the side and whispered...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/24/07 11:24 PM
"what do you think Bo? I dont want Hope to get hurt again Could this be Zak?"
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/24/07 11:25 PM
(I think it is time to put the whole story together I would do it but i dont have time right now....sorry)
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/27/07 12:29 AM
Bo angerly answered by saying, " What do you care anyway..?? It was your fault Chelsea ran over Zak in the first place..If you hadn't given her my truck keys, and let her have all that beer, the boy wouldn't have been hit..And YOU covered for her..Don't ever tell me that you are concerned for Hope..!!!"..With that, Billie backed away from Bo..In tears, she turned away from him when suddenly he grabbed her arm, turned her around and passionately embraced her..Then she knew the affair they had wasn't over..He heart was racing and all she knew was her deep love for him..When suddenly....
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/27/07 05:30 AM
Hope who had been watching the sence came over and said....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/27/07 05:32 PM
"You guys deserve each other..I knew it..You both pretended to "just be friends"..what a laugh..but you know what..I have more important things to do..LIKE getting Zak to the hospital.." so she tossed her head around and strolled back to Shawn's truck..Then Billie softly said to Bo, "Does she know about the plans Julie and Ernesto had for her..? Hope heard that statement and walked up to Bo and smacked him in the face sending him back several feet..His reaction was ...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/27/07 10:11 PM
I dont know what she is talking about Hope you have to believe me its not what you think! Please Hope!!!" Hope was inraged the one person that she thought she could trust betrayed her!!! She took Zak and they got in the car with Celeste and went to the hospital. the dr ran a dna test and all kinds of other test. the Dr said that Zak was Hope and bos son and that the boy had old injuries that he had suffered over the length of his short life. some looked near dead like and the Dr. did not know how the boy had survived so much in his young life. he relesed Zak with a clean bill of health.
As hope and Zak was walking out of the hospital Rosanna walked up and stood just in sight of Hope and Celeste. Celeste said to hope. " I think Bo's Aunt wants to talk to you hope." Hope didnt care she buckled in Zak and walked aroun the car. "I dont care if she stands there till dooms day comes!!" hope spate out through clenched teeth. "She has done nothing to you Hope. she has always been kind to you even when you were taken she worried and prayed and when everyone else thought you were dead she still believed you were alive and she was the one who found you with her second sight Hope." Hope was surprised the old Aunt hadn't seemed to care. Hope walked the ways over to her and stared at her. Rosanna said "Doug and I just wanted to say that if you or Zak need any thing just let us know Hope. I am soo sorry my nephew is so stupid! He should have never betrayed you. I under stand if you dont want to see me for a while but I would like to see Zak when you are ready. there are things I need to explane to you and to him as well."

Hope replied.........
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/29/07 03:47 AM
"Get out of my face, you old hag..The plots and schemes end right now..!" Her face flushed as her temper rose..She actually raised her hand to strike the old woman when Doug stopped her..The old Aunt stood her ground and said, "Now now there..aren't we a wee bit testy ?..Girl, if you were a better wife and mother maybe you could keep your man at home.." With that, Hope let her have it..Wham! ..The old woman fell across the room, knocking over anything in site..Suddenly, Bo and Billie were standing in the doorway. He sprung into a dive to rescue his Aunt..It was too late..She had hit her head and she was massively bleeding..Bo checked her pluse..He said, " I think she's dead..!" He turned to Hope and screamed....
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/29/07 05:39 AM
"you killed her!"

(Im kinda lost because i thought billie was a guy and we were in the parking lot at the hospital did i miss something?)
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/29/07 05:48 PM
Doug knelt down to help..The old woman's eyes were rolled back in her head..when suddenly she seemed to be able to focus again, she moaned, "Ah, looks like I'm still with ya boys..!" Bo ran to find a nurse..he was so relieved..Meanwhile Hope and little Zak had vanished from the room..Billie caught site of them scrambling away, so she followed them..she wasn't about to let Hope get away..Her main thoughts were to keep Bo all for her self..Turning Hope in to the police would certainly do the trick..She ran around a corner then "KerBlam".. they ran smack into each other head on..They both were knocked to the ground..Hope got a look of rage on her face..then she..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/29/07 06:12 PM
stood up fast and put her foot right in the middle of Billie and said " You know I have had all I am going to take from you and every one else! Bo is MINE until I get rid of him! you under stand and you comprehend well I have survived bigger and better they you and I can take you down. you are nothing to me but a pimple on my dimpled a$$! Go slither off and find some other lap to play on! If Bo wants you I am sure he will save the money to buy you back from what ever John your with!"

Hope was no longer the young and innosent girl she once had been. this Hope was not going to lay down and play death. it was time for her to fight or she would have nothing left and the only person she could count on was herself!

Billie......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 11/30/07 04:05 AM
covered her face..Hope grabbed Billie by her hair and pulled her head back..Just as she thought she had the best of her, Billie grabbed Hope's arm and laid her teeth into her flesh..Hope immediately let go..She let out a scream of pain...Billie knew what to do next..She grabbed the police whistle from around her neck and she blew it as hard as she could for about 30 seconds..People came running from everywhere..Hope had no where to run..she was trapped..Billie silently laughed to herself, "got you now.." In the middle of all this confusion no one noticed that little Zak had run away in fear..He...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/01/07 12:26 AM
never ment to cause all this mess! he wished he had never come! he had ruined everything for his mom and dad. it was all his fault he thought as he flaged down a car. he had to leave so everybody would be happy again. he didnt know where he was going but he could take care of his self; he just couldnt hurt his mom and dad anymore. he hoped into a little green slugbug. the lady looked nice.

"Hey little man what brings you out this late?" Samatha said.
"My sister was in the hospital and I came to see her with out telling my mom because im not allowed to see her but i had to. but I guess i should have talk to moma because she wasnt at the hospital." Billy said.
Samatha had to laugh it was something she would have done and caught heck for! She had just left band practice and droped off her highschool friends. she was the only one with a car or a drivers lisince for that matter. she descide the boy was just that a boy and that he was harmless. "my names Samatha but most call me Sammy. Hope in and I will take you home."
Billie hopped into the car and said....
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/01/07 01:17 AM
"Some people call me Billie but my real name is Zak.." Sammy smiled and patted him warmly. Then she said, "You look hungry, want to grab a burger before I take you home..?..Zak nodded and off they went to Brady's Diner..Little Zak didn't know that the Diner was his Grandpa and Grandma Brady's restaurant..He thought he was running away but in reality he was running into the arms of his Grandparents..
Meanwhile, Hope had discovered Zak was missing from where he had been standing before the fight with Billie..She frantically searched the hall way but he was no where in site..She called to him but he was gone..She grabbed her cell phone and called Abe for help..She cried to Abe in desperation, "Please Abe, find my boy.."..Abe said...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/01/07 04:43 AM
"What did you go and get yourself into this time Sis?"
"Abe shut up I mean it!! Zak is gone. I got into a fight with Billie and Rosanna and I Caught hell for it but now Zak is Gone. GONE. GONE!!!" Hope screamed!
Abe was silent for a minet " Hope? Zak died yrs ago Sis. Where are you? I will come and get you Hope."
Hope said " I dont have time for this!!! Zak is Alive and the DNA test proved it! Help me find him!!!!
Abe had to trust his Sister she was a dits at times but she was no lier and she wasnt a head case....well most of the time but when she was she had good reason to loose it and if that basturd had hurt is Little Sister he'd kill him with his bare hands!!!
"ok Sis I will make some calls to a few friends and we will find him!"
they hung up and Abe Called Rosanna Mackeltar. "WHY in Hell did you get into a fight with Hope? What the hell is going on back in the states and WHY hasnt anyone told me?
Rosanna explaned and added "I underestimated ta punch o' big angry Lassie!!!" she sighed "Zak be alive and he'sgone a missing. Hope na be a trust me anymore 'cause she found out a'out Bo and Billie I think we be blowin' our cover or Bo will lose her. She thinks Bo is Cheating on her with Billie and she is [censored]. Bo loves her and there be nothin' twinst the two but she's a spy and we need the info." (for give the bad accent!)
Abe said...
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/01/07 07:20 AM
"OK, how should we handle this..? Should I come to Salem..? What do you think..? You always know just what to do.." Rosanna was a wise and prudent thinker..but rather off the wall at times..All she could think of was the knot on her head that Hope had just given her..She said, " Come on back here and soothe the lassie down..I'll get Bo to go find the lad..now get here and take care of business..!! GOT IT..?" Abe said..
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/02/07 06:02 AM
got it but I would have loved to see hope knock you out...........
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/02/07 05:08 PM
The old Aunt replied, "Ya, and the same to ya, you old Crone!.." And She let out a laugh that rocked the room..Old Abe really didn't think Rosanna was funny and he quickly hung up on her..She then summonsed Celeste to go find John and Roman..She needed all the help she could find to move her plan into place..Hope would soon be doomed to tell all..And she would be unaware of everything Rosanna was up to..Then...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/03/07 09:04 PM
Abe found Hope and sat her down with there Celeste. Hope we have to talk" said Abe."there is things that you dont know and it is time we told you whats is going on. we should have told you a long while ago but it never seemed right. We are all Spys we work for a secret goverment agentsy. mom dad, us and Bo. Bo has been trying to get info about Billie because she is a known Spy for Scottland. Rosanna is also a Spy. actualy a double agent. she works on the inside to gain info for us."

What?" was hope's only thought why would there be Scottish spys running around here for? that made not sense at all and who the hell cared anyways!!! "Great if you are throw with the story telling Can we go find Zak? MY SON IS MISSING!!!!!!!!!"
then hopes real mom and dad came in with Zak and said.......
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/04/07 03:53 AM
"Look who I've found..I just happened to see Sammy come in with this little guy..I recognized him right away.." Hope flew across the room and hugged her little boy..she cried tears of pure joy..Then she looked at Doug and said," Abe just told me the most fantastic story..something about Spy's or something..what is this all about.?..I want to know right now what the heck is
going on here..?..This has been the most terrible day that I can remember..I'm so confused..first there was the Ernesto thing, then the Julie thing and the Bo and Billie thing and fighting with Aunt Rosanna.. Oh..now I've found my little boy.." She leaned her head on her father's shoulder and sobbed, please help me to understand all this .." Doug started to explain...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/04/07 04:28 AM
but then there was a know at the door someone opened the door and Ernesto and Juilie came in with guns Billie followed right be hind and said.........
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/04/07 04:30 AM
we need more writers posting the ones we have are running out of ideas!!! JustKidding billie really replied.............
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/04/07 09:30 PM
"Ok.. everybody down on the floor.."..There was a scramble of bodies hitting the floor all at one time..It made such a clatter that Hope was able to get away and push herself and Zak out the door..They ran down the hallway and into the elevator..Billie was in hot pursuit..She arrived at the elevator door just in time to have it close in her face..Hope knew that she must stop the elevator on a floor that Billie wouldn't think of..so she hit "B"..Down they went..Floor 3, 2, 1 then "B"..the doors opened and to Hope's dread, Stefano DiMera was standing there..He was smiling like the rat he is..He said, "Good Evening..Hope,..I see you have fallen into my plans just like I knew you would.. Now give me the boy and come with me.."..She tried to scream but Stefano's henchman, Bart, grabbed her and dragged her out of the elevator.. Then..
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/07/07 02:11 PM
I'm going to finish typing this today and add an ending. Then I have a surprise for everyone.
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/08/07 05:32 AM
I like Surprises!!! and I was running out of story ideas!!! Thanks Bubbles!!!
Posted By: shootingstar123 Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/08/07 06:36 AM
Me Too...Can't wait to see what the surprise is..Thanks Bubbles..This was fun..!!! grin
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/08/07 08:39 PM
I wonder if Bubbles is haveing as much trouble as we were trying to make sense of the story! lol *blushing embarest red*
Posted By: "Rosie" Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/08/07 09:24 PM
You guys did great, you lost me in the story long ago i couldn't keep up with you all. good going great story
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/09/07 04:29 AM
Thanks!! I cant Wait for Bubbles to post the ending...
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/17/07 05:13 AM
laugh did Bubbles go on vacation for Christmas? I hope she is ok!
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/18/07 02:32 PM
I'm here! I have been in the midst of finals and such - as well as catching some of the Christmas fever (a.k.a. being dreamy ... er ... lazy). I'll have this out late today!
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/18/07 10:36 PM
Nope! Not at all - I just want to create a truly special gift for all of you!
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/19/07 11:09 PM
Update: Running out of time. I am approx. 2/3 of the way through the story. Do not fret. I will get it to you before Christmas!
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/20/07 12:11 AM
I am Glad you are ok! I thought you may have gotten sick or something! Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to you!!
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/24/07 11:27 PM
As promised - before Christmas (except someone failed to tell me that Christmas is on Tuesday - I was thinking Wednesday). You are all so wonderful and such talented writers.

The Worst Day Ever

Happy holidays and all that trash!
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/25/07 07:34 AM
Merry Christmas!!!

So Zack Died? frown You did a great job putting the story together and makeing it make sense!!! but its kind of a sad ending....but dramaic!
Posted By: Alice - Weight Loss Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/26/07 06:31 PM
Zach died 2 January's ago - so I thought we were going with sort of the same storyline - same names so I just assumed. Sorry. I didn't mean to disappoint.

It just seemed the way the story was going was all about her frustrations over the years as well as the tragedies. Her fears come to haunt her. At least when I read the story that developed, that's the sense I pulled from it.

I am sorry if you did not like it. We can change the ending and the title to reflect it. I'll think about it a little.
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/26/07 06:31 PM
Thank you Bubbles for fixing the story for us! the PDF was a great supraise!!! I was in a hurry yesterday and when I got back the Edit button was missing so...

Thank you for the story and forgiving me for my rudiness! (I hope) [blushing badly]
Posted By: Vance - Crime Editor Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/28/07 05:18 PM
Yes,Bubbles. I loved how you took the pieces of our story and put it together in one nice pdf format.

You did a wonderful job.
Posted By: freespirit Re: Bubbles' Story - 12/28/07 08:28 PM
OOPS!!! lol I didnt realize that we were following a storyline until Shootingstar123 pmed me towards the end when we were running out of ideas and no one was posting.... I think I was pulling people out of thin air and everyone was following a storyline and I goofed everyone up. Sorry Guys!

I wasnt disappointed with the story Bubbles I was just sad that Zack Died... I like happy endings but you are right the story doesnt lend itself to a happy ending...

You Did a great job!! I can reconize everyones input and your follows better then ours was.....lol!

Thanks!
© BellaOnline Forums