logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
OP Offline
E
Did you know that like craves like? Who can eat just one cookie or one potato chip? Healthy food has the same effect. When you eat well, you begin to crave healthier foods. If you are looking for a holistic health counselor to get your family eating healthy visit MacrobioticMagic.com

Carol Anne Wasserman
www.GetHealthyWithCarol.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
I have always had a curiousity for macrobiotics. Never really understood what it was. I tried to search it online but never got a real definition about what it was. Could you give a short definition of macrobiotics?

D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Hello and thanks to both of you for posting these links here.

N
N
I think that the problem is tot to eat more vegetable, but a balance diet. A healthy balanced diet contains a variety of foods including plenty of fruit and vegetables, plenty of starchy foods such as wholegrain bread, pasta and rice, some protein-rich foods such as meat, fish, eggs and lentils and some dairy foods. It should also be low in fat (especially saturated fat), salt and sugar.

But the most important thing for children is to develop healthy eating habits.

The first principle of a healthy diet is simply to eat a wide variety of foods. This is important because different foods make different nutritional contributions.

Secondly, fruits, vegetables, grains, and legumes�foods high in complex carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, low in fat, and free of cholesterol�should make up the bulk of the calories you consume. The rest should come from low-fat dairy products, lean meat and poultry, and fish.

Then they must learn to maintain a balance between calorie intake and calorie expenditure�that means , not to eat more food than their body can utilize. Otherwise, they will gain weight. The more active they are, therefore, the more they can eat and still maintain this balance.

My full option is for mediterranean diet. Its benefits are not just confined to healthy weight loss. According to a new research, the diet rich in fruit and vegetables can also cut the risk of cancer by 12 per cent.

Moderated by  healtheditor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/08/24 09:46 PM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.