Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
J
joanj Offline OP
Koala
OP Offline
Koala
J
Has anyone read this book by Kevin Trudeau? If so, what did you think? He's got another one out now on weight loss.

I haven't read these yet but recently saw where I could get them at a good discount so wondered if others thought they were worth reading.

Thanks,

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
I read his first book, there are �some� good advice, but if you wanted the full information you had to subscribe to his news letters which cost money.

He is a smooth talker and says the right things to get people to buy his books. To me, there is something about him that is deceptive and I personally don�t trust him. On the other hand-I have friends that love his books

I wouldn�t spend money on his book-go to your local library read his book and if you like it-you can buy it. smile

Consumer affairs.com Kevin Trudeau
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by AltmedVictoria; 11/05/07 02:01 AM.

Victoria Abreo
Editor - Alternative Medicine Site
I bought the book and quickly regretted spending any amount of money on a pretty paperweight.

All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.--William Shakespeare
B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
I have both books. I wish I would have just picked them up at the local library and returned them when done (it's not really bad but really not my favorite either.) It's not one of those MUST have books in my eyes.

Dora Renee' Wilkerson

E
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
E
I haven't read any of his books but i have friends who think the world of him. He receives a lot of criticism for things he has done in the past and has been labeled a con artist. Yet he continues to make a ton of money writing books so how bad can he be?

L
L
Kevin, is mostly out to promote Kevin. Yes, he does give you a tidbit of information in his books. Please don't ever buy one from an infomercial you see, they get you on the shipping cost.
I've read the weight loss book, it has some good ideas, but the whole protocol is very intensive. Most people would not follow it. One key point in the book is to take a natural hormone shot that will melt pounds off of you in those hard to loose places. I forget the name of the hormone. How many people are going to give themselves shots? Anyway, good old Kevin is being sued again by the FCC for fradulant advertising about the book. Saying it's so easy and anyone can do it at home.

I reccommend doing some reading on curezone.com it's a great place to read about alternative health care.

Lynn
M
M
I bought them and it did help to open my eyes about the pharmaceutical scams.

For instance, surgeons want to charge you tons of money just to remove moles (if your insurance doesn't cover it) and you can use products like itworkspaste or molepaste and remove them yourself with a 20 minute cream.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
I looked at the weight loss book too but you have to go to a dr and get an HCG shot first off. I'm not sure most drs will do that for you to lose weight. He pretty much says the diet won't work unless you do that.

Thanks for the curezone website!

M
M
I don't care for him but I found a really good site with a natural cure for yeast infections & it works! It's a great ebook and I bought it and haven't had a yeast infection since.If these terrible infections have plagued you as they have me,you owe it to yourself to check this out.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Parakeet
Parakeet
I bought two books for $20 and I think I overpayed by about $19.99...he is VERY paranoid(Mild understatement) and most of what he has to say is about how the government is OUT to get HIM PLUS I strongly suspect that what he is touting is scientology...not that I care BUT if that is what he is doing he should say so....I am also here to tell you he did not say a single thing that is not "out there" for free...

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
Dorothy Parker
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  AltmedVictoria 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.