Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#345192 10/01/07 04:13 PM
J
OP Offline
J
This weeks article is about the Ouija Board

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Parakeet
Parakeet
When I was a teenager, we received a Ouija board for Christmas. All my friends couldn't wait to use the thing at my house because we lived in a funeral home. I was unsure about it so I sat it out while they ask and ask questions about boyfriends and dates etc. Well, the thing just went blank, it just wouldn't work..Everyone was disappointed. Well, a year or so later everyone wanted to try again, but at another girls house. This time I tried it also. It was answering this question and that question and it seemed to know the correct answers. I got a "bright idea", and I ask it who it was..It answered "Beelzebub" (The Devil)!! Freaked me out...!! So I tried to burn it in our trash burner..I hadn't even lit a match yet, when it burst into flames..!!!..So needless to say, that was my last encounter with Ouija..I would suggest Don't do it..!!
And Yes, It's Very real..!!!

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
J
OP Offline
J
Oh my, I am not the only one to see these burst into flames on their own. My cousin, who writes here at BellaOnline too (Jeanette from the Buddhism and DV sites), and a few of our friends had a slumber party and of course they have to have an Ouija board at those when you are a teen. The girl's house we were out was an old farmhouse set off the road. We were all upstairs taking turns, asking nothing really serious, one girl finally popped up and asked when she was going to die. Whatever was talking to us said tonight and we all gasped. We asked how and it said broken. We all kind of dismissed it and put the board aside. Well alittle while later the girl went to go downstairs. When she got to the top of the staircase she yelled and at the same time the Ouija board burst into flames. She fell about half way down the staircase and stopped herself. She was ok but the board was a pile of ashes....

Parakeet
Parakeet
They say those boards open a portal to hell. Also, that spirits can cling to you for the rest of your life sometimes. A person will have miserable luck forever..Teenagers aren't aware of such things..
I couldn't understand why the thing wouldn't work at the funeral home..My Dad said that there aren't any spirits (Good or Bad) in a funeral home..They have gone on to a better place..He might have just said that to keep me from completely freaking out..but I believed him..BUT we did have some odd things go on there..Voices, shadows, thumping & bumping etc..I had a really brave Mom. She was the one to go investigate..She was a brave one..!! Anyway, I avoid Ouija boards.. eek

shootingstar123

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes as Jaide said, the thing burst into flames when the girl fell down the stairs. I often wondered why people thing the thing was evil. I don't think the board itself is evil, I thing what you conjure while using it can be evil. YOu don't need a $15 toy to help conjure evil.

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Parakeet
Parakeet
Do you think that teenage girls, had evil intentions or were they just "goofing" around..??? I think "Evil" or whatever you want to call it, knows when people are vulnerable. (Especially innocent kids)..
You were at the slumber party..huh??? Did you freak out..?? I know I sure did when that board burst into flames, right in my hands.. It's a memory I'll NEVER forget..Totally freaky!!! eek

shootingstar123

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I think most teenagers play with an ouija board out of curiosity and goofing around. Jaide and I grew up together. She has some brothers and I have 2 little brothers so she is more like a sister then a cousin. I freaked out, I wanted to go home, I lived close enough we could have walked home but I was so freaked out I didn't darn try to walk the 2 miles home in the dark! We all went downstairs after that and stayed up til the sun came up. I think there were about 6 of us girls. The mom of the girl where we were staying drove us all home around 8 am. Jaide stayed with me that night cause she was so scared after it. LOL

Jeanette Stingley - Women's Lit
http://womenslit.bellaonline.com
Parakeet
Parakeet
When I was a kid, we had slumber parties at my friends great-great Aunts "Haunted house". The house was about 100 yrs old and really creepy.. The girls would play "Rise Table Rise" and they would tell ghost stories..I swear, from the minute I hit the door, I was covered in "Goose Bumps"..They had to make a homemade Ouija board (cause The other one was fried)..It told them all kinds of junk..I stayed away from the activity..No more for me thank you..Of course someone would scratch on the windows and send everyone screaming into the living room..It was totally terrifying..The old lady that lived there said she wouldn't dare to go to sleep at night because of the "spirits" gliding around her house.. How Creepy..I wanted to run home..but I didn't want to let anybody know that I was a "Chicken".
You and Jaide were lucky to have each other..How old were you girls when this happened?? Did you ever have anymore experiences ??..

shootingstar123

C
C
As a clairvoyant medium, i would NEVER touch a ouija board and i tell anyone who asks me, about "playing" with one, don't do it.

You can invite low spirits into your home,with not good intentions, and then when they don't want to leave you'll be looking for the Holy Water and salt, sage to cleanse your home, etc.

Betsy
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I also would never mess with a ouija board,

Rosie L
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.