Arbonne is currently the number 1 direct selling business in the United States and it has just expanded to Australia! The reason it is number 1 is because the skin care products are phenomenal.

This is your opportunity to be one of the first in Australia to take part in an exciting life changing venture. Arbonne International is a multi-billion dollar health and wellness business that grew by 164% in 2005.

I was in Australia in July building a team of consultants so we have a support network set up for you in Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Melbourne. If you are not in these cities you can be the first in your area to start your own team. This really is an exciting opportunity. My husband and child are Australian Citizens and I am an Australian Permanent Resident - we currently reside in the US but visit Australia frequently and are able to provide unmatched support to the team.

The current Australian product range includes the best selling Anti-ageing line, Baby Care, Hair Care, a Men's line, and the Intelligence line for all skin types.

This business allows you to work full-time, part-time, or even in conjunction with your current job. The sign up fee is $45 and that entitles you to a 35% discount on all products. There is no catch, no minimum order requirement, and nothing to lose.

If you're self-motivated, enjoy working with a team, and have a strong desire to help others achieve success, we want to hear from you. We will be available to assist you through each step of your training and share joy in your success.

For more information email me at jbl@myarbonne.com Don't only take my word for it, do some research on this company and find out for yourself what a genuine opportunity this is.