logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
That's right, Sue. You have plenty of time. So just take all the time that you need and when you need reassurance, we'll be here for you!! So if you could live anywhere, where do you think it would be? I have a couple of places that I would love to try, if money were no object. Arizona would be one place because the weather is supposed to be so good. The dry air would be good for our lungs, too! wink There is a whole town our age that bikes and hikes and enjoys the weather. That would be pretty cool. I have no idea what kind of jobs and money there might be though.

Trish

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
Sue,
If you believe that you will be able to take steps I would advise that you take action and be prepared for the results. that is the only way to remove anxiety.

M
Gecko
Gecko
M
CD has used the above method to take you out of your state. He has done that with many people and found success. When somebody says that he/she is totally helpless and can do nothing, he says this. That opens other doors.

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: nadaurz
Thanks, Trish, for reminding me that nothing has to be set in stone.. I think my anxiety comes from being unsettled, but I need to remember that unsettled is better than being stuck in something worse just because I settled. You have a good heart. Thanks for sharing it with me today!

Sue, I appreciate your efforts. But I have found that by surrendering and asking for help it comes. I got out of my biggest disaster that way only. I prayed fervently and was shown the way.
I continue that even now and get guidance at every step.

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
CDM, I TOTALLY agree with you on the first part, but not the last part.

~~~~~~~~~~~ quote:"If you are not sure of anything and also worried that you will fail with every new choice you make, pl. surrender to almighty and ask for guidance. No amount of discussion will help." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is ALWAYS the first thing I do, to ask the Almighty for guidance. I think Sue was having a problem with you saying that "no amount of discussion will help". Sue NEEDS US to listen to her, let her talk through her dilemma, add our thoughts, so SHE can discuss DIFFERENT possibilities with us. I think it MUST BE hard when your children are grown and you want and need to make improvements in your life but you have nobody around to talk to. Remember her boyfriend travels with his job? I think that is what Sue was implying. (Sorry Sue for speaking for you, but I wanted to let CD know that I agree with part of what he told you.) wink

Manjari, I know that CDMs method WILL bring success. You are right!

Trish

Wolf
Wolf
hi Trish,

You are cute!

P
Shark
Shark
P
Discussion may at least give us some clue.

H
Koala
Koala
H
Sue, correct me if i'm wrong, but what i think i'm hearing from you is that you're getting anxiety when you try to make some decisions... and that is because you don't trust yourself to make the right decisions?

Sometimes i have felt this way about myself. It's a difficult "space" to be in, because it just makes a person want to freeze up.

I think what cd was trying to say, is when you find you can't trust yourself, then trust a higher force. I know this works for many people. It re-routes around the self-doubt.

But i would also say, Sue, that you've got to learn to trust yourself again. Trust isn't about having guarantees you'll always make the right decisions. None of us has guarantees, Sue. It's more about love and belief in yourself, and you need that more than anything.

Wolf
Wolf
None of our decisions can always be right. Law of porobabilty always works. Have some faith in your thinking and leave rest to chances. Sometimes that works wonderfully.

H
Koala
Koala
H
And that probability would go more in our favor when we are comfortable with changing things that aren't working well, correct? ...as opposed to sticking with a plan that clearly is not wonderful.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.