Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#323251 06/18/07 04:52 PM
trishh Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
I need some advice- I was told recently that a "person" was standing behind me. She is apparently a relative of mine, and that her name is "Ingrid". The number 46 was part of the message too. The person who "saw" Ingrid, thought she might be 46.
I've asked family if they recall a family member named Ingrid and so far no recollection. How would you go about finding more about my Ingrid aside from family records etc? I've not had experience with guides or angels before, just with "spirits" in other homes. I'm intrigued though! Give me some tips if you have them-please crazy! Thanks! Trishh

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
trishh #323434 06/19/07 11:51 AM
L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
Hi Trishh

Family members are often perceived standing behind us by mediums. They are often grandmothers or great-grandmothers. i often get warmth spreading across my back when one of them is standing close.

I've just been told that Babooshka, my great grannie is most worried that I'm too thin. It did make me giggle as I am quite a curvy girl, but not as round as my female ancesters. I think she was into catering in traditional Jewish, three helpings or you are sickening for something style.

Ask for some confirmation about Ingrid and wait to see what appears. Babs has been seen around me by several seperate mediums, one of whom also picked up her name, so someone else may be able to give you more information clairvoyantly.

trishh Offline OP
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
Lauren, thanks for the tips. I will ask for some confirmation and more information. I loved your story that Babs thinks you're too thin. Gotta love a granny who loves with a ladle!

An update info on the Ingrid situation: although my mom doesn't recognize the name, she instantly thought of the "missing sister" in her family. A child had been born out of wedlock and had been put out for adoption. After their parents had passed, my mom and her sisters started to follow up family rumour. No one has been able to find out more than it was a girl and she was born in a Kitchener ON Catholic hospital. Kitchener was at that time a very German community (it was Berlin before WWII), so Ingrid might well have eventually been this child's given name. We pondered the 46 reference, and with a bit of family math, realized that the child was likely born in 1946. Gave us shivers. No one has pursued this story or even given it much thought in the last 20 years, so I am carefully considering the immediate link to this mystery baby in my mom's mind as being perhaps another nudge. I'll keep you posted!

Be kinder than you need to be. Everyone is dealing with something.
trishh #329146 07/16/07 07:23 PM
Koala
Koala
mmm Id like to know what happens if you dont mind shareing....
I had an interesting ghost that I think was a great aunts cousin or something like that she died i child birth and when I first got married I started to notice things in my kitchen moved and spices that i never used kept poping up.... I later found out that the spices were ones thought to help a young mother get pregent and have an easy pregentcy and birth!!! HAHA I dont plan on haveing kids but Ill be the spices poped up anyways....

I think she wanted aanother woman to have a baby and be ok. My best friend got pregent and the ghost went away but my friend kept craving the spices!!! Cinnimon, Ginger, Caraway Sage and Dill and she has a happy healthy baby boy that is almost 1 1/2 yrs now!!! lol

L
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
L
That's a great story Freebubbles. I tend to think of spirits like this as helpers who are family members rather than ghosts. They are at liberty to 'pop in and out' as I perceive it & try to help you (though their wisdom is at the level they had when they were down here so may not always be what you need!).

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.