logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Shark
Shark
Thank you both for calling me a blessing.

I look forward to hearing more after you've had time to think about it.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Wolf
Wolf
Hi, Tami,

please look at this-

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Shark
Shark
How can I call you a genius when I only just met you? I have to rely on what Holly says, she knows you better smile Now, Das, he's got some genius qualities (only mention it if will pick up his spirits).

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
H
Koala
Koala
H
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Wolf
Wolf
Holly is a great examiner and very intelligent person.
If she calls me genius that must have had very good reasons.
You must always rely on people like Holly.

And yes, I will convey what you said to Das.
He also calls me genius.

So, how about it?

Shark
Shark
Visit the genius cafe and we will find out! smile Perhaps Das will be ready to give his testimony soon?

Shark
Shark
As we have discovered on this thread, we are not robots, we are human. Every one of us is a genius at something, sometimes we just need to find out what that is.

Just for a moment, allow yourself to accept that you are a genius at something, but you need to accept the truth before it is revealed to you.

Close your eyes and tell yourself you are a genius, even if you have to pretend. Now ask yourself, "What has my heart been trying to tell me about my own potential?" You know there is something buried within, it is usually tied in with your desires.

After you have listened to what your heart tells you, ask yourself, "What am I really good at that I also really enjoy?" In fact, it might be something you consider as fun, instead of "productivity related". If you were given the time and opportunity, what would it take to become the genius you already are within?

H
Koala
Koala
H
That's a great exercise, Tami.

But what if we know our talents but feel emotionally obstructed from doing them?

Wolf
Wolf
If you know your talents, you need to overcome all your pain and sit down to work.

Holly,

I made all my websites with my sons when I was undergoing most pain. But unless I felt very bad, I worked.

You can begin writing your book. Why do not you do that?

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
That's a great exercise, Tami.

But what if we know our talents but feel emotionally obstructed from doing them?

I would ask what emotions are obstructing them in order to find a way around them. Sometimes, we don't need to remove the obstruction. We simply need to find a different way of going around it.

What happened with me? I found my wings when I looked at the bigger picture. I opened up to possibility and found the answer. It would never have come if I hadn't been thinking, "outside the box".

If you feel comfortable, I invite you to share what is obstructing you. Perhaps we can see things from a different perspective together.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.