logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
That's kinda how i feel about it in my own case, das, even though people often like my advice and encourage me to coach now.

But you've gotten me thinking lately, and i don't think we should wait too long,... do you? What about if we figure out for ourselves at what point we'd be comfortable (what is our minimum), and then perhaps set a goal to reach there by a certain date?

Holly,
shall I tell you something?
One can wait till eternity to prepare. Better do it immediately.
Begin your book now!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
H
Koala
Koala
H
smile thank you.

I work on it a little. But i can't lead where i haven't gone.

Wolf
Wolf
Why not journey together?

Wolf
Wolf
Originally Posted By: Alexandra
Well, it seems to me that you have answered your own question to your own satisfaction.
I happen to disagree, but then again, perhaps you knew i would, huh?

What disagreement did you have?

Zebra
Zebra
that's between das and me.

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: hollyelise
That's kinda how i feel about it in my own case, das, even though people often like my advice and encourage me to coach now.

But you've gotten me thinking lately, and i don't think we should wait too long,... do you? What about if we figure out for ourselves at what point we'd be comfortable (what is our minimum), and then perhaps set a goal to reach there by a certain date?

Holly, you speak words of wisdom.

What exactly does it mean to be successful first? Define success. What needs to happen before you feel your message is valuable enough?

You and das have things to share that will benefit other people if you choose to share with them. Those who are looking for the answers you could help them find might feel they'd rather get their help NOW and not later.

Holly, regarding Coaching: Is it YOUR dream to be a coach?

If Coaching is your dream, there is something you should know. In Coaching school they taught us something I will never forget. They told us we didn't have to have it all figured out. We only need to be one step ahead of our client on the journey.

From what you've said, it sounds like you've come a long way on your journey! There are others who may enjoy the light you've carried ahead on the path. Do they care whether you've reached your destination? No, they just want to know where to take their next step.

The other thing you should know is that coaching is more about hearing what the client says and asking them questions that lead them to their own conclusions. You don't have to figure it out for them!

I took a little turn in counseling and I can tell you coaching is quite different. You don't tell the client what to do. You trust that the answer is stored within the client already. Together you do some searching and find the treasure within. It is very empowering for a client to discover it is they who already have the answers!

If you have any questions about coaching, I'd be happy to answer them. Holly, one thing I have observed by how you've shared yourself here is that you already have the signs of a fine coach. You're sensitive, you listen and you encourage smile

das, you have mastered the art of asking questions, which is incredibly valuable in coaching. You invoke people to share from their hearts. However, you also have a lot of valuable internet/business information to share. I'm not sure if I made a slip about using the word "coach" in that aspect, because "consultant" might be a better word. You be the judge of what fit would be better for you.

I cannot forget your dream of a Cancer hospital in India. Where does your greatest passion lie? Let your heart guide you.

So Holly, you talked about a time frame. That's an excellent idea. When were you thinking?

Someone might ask what this has to do with robots. It relates in that we are human. A robot might be built and sent off the production line complete. We are not robots and we are not perfect. If we wait for perfection before we follow our heart's desires, we could be waiting an eternity.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
das #322525 06/15/07 10:00 PM
Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: das
No, I never considered that. First let me be successful. After that I will teach people.

What does successful mean to you?

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: cdmohatta
Das has gone in depression again. He will not come to this forum. He told me he got very disturbed.

Hello Mr. Mohatta,

Since I am new here, I'm a little confused. Would you be kind enough explain? How are das and you related?

Please tell das I'm sorry to hear he is feeling low and hope his spirits pick up soon. I've enjoyed his posts. Please tell him I didn't realize he was "he" and that everything I said about inner glory/beauty is true for all. My husband hears it from me all the time! I just assumed Bella was all women.

When I make a post talking about women, I trust you will do the interpretation and get the universal truth behind it.

H
Koala
Koala
H
Tami, you are a blessing. smile

Don't think by this short post that your words have not had impact on me. Far from it... i feel i need time to think about them.

thank you.

Wolf
Wolf
Thanks Tami,

I will convey your wishes to my dearest friend.
And as holly says, you are a blessing.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.