Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
You cannot tell a sex predator just by looking at them.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
Mindy - Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
you also can't associate pedophilia with any sexuality I wouldn't call it homo or hetero its pedophilia period there is no other act its not a man having sex with a man its a man having sex with a boy - that is NOT homosexual that is PEDOPHILIA ...geesh

haha and I would have probably pouted if you left me out bubbles ...and maybe whined

Mindy, Adoption Editor
Adoption Site
P
Gecko
Gecko
P
Mindy is correct. I would like to point out that in order for a sex crime to be correctly labeled 'Sexual' it has to be with a sexually mature person. If it is with a child, it is PEDOPHILIA.

If you had been sexually abused as a child, you would know that fact. Sex isn't what it is about. It is about power and control that just happenes to involve sexual actions on the part of the perpetrator. It is NOT sexual to the child. It is ABUSE.

Patience.

Last edited by patience; 05/21/07 11:18 PM.

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams

Koala
Koala
I just noticed that i left out Patience!!!

I am SOOO SORRY!!! You must have posted right before I did or at the same time any ways

Patience,

Welcome to the topic!!! I hope you can feel welcome and enjoy most of our company here!!! Sorry for the freaks that may pop in but if you would like I can tell you how to ignore them!!!

I am Very pround of my new found skill and I enjoy telling other that I am smart enough to do it and happy to share it with other!!!

lol

Elephant
Elephant
Yes, Patience.. welcome to the forum. Feel free to start topics of your own...

I am sure we'll all join in ;0)

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
J
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
J
If it sex then it is a sexual act. If it is a sexual act then it it sex. Good grief, you sound like Bill Clinton. If a person has sex with another person of the same sex it is homosexuality. The root definition is homo or same. Same thing if it is the opposite sex it is hetero. It has nothing to do with consent. It has to do with gender. Consent has to do with legality. What is happening here is you KNOW I'm right so rather than face the truth you'd rather change the definition to fit your own twisted truth. Wake up people. If you have to do that, if you must go to that extreme to make yourself comfortable then you had better realize something is terribly wrong.

M
Mindy - Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
thats laughable freak darlin you think what you like - may I ask you to plesae do research before spewing (from reputable sites) I can offer links though I won't unless asked.

Mindy, Adoption Editor
Adoption Site
Elephant
Elephant
Quote:
What is happening here is you KNOW I'm right so rather than face the truth you'd rather change the definition to fit your own twisted truth. Wake up people. If you have to do that, if you must go to that extreme to make yourself comfortable then you had better realize something is terribly wrong.

Watch your accusations sir or you will find yourself not allowed in this forum any longer. Please read the TOS/Rules of Conduct.

You are starting to cross the line that I consider inflamitory.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
M
Mindy - Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
M
smile thank you jase

Mindy, Adoption Editor
Adoption Site
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Jase, the freak is back under another name already!!

Jan Goldfield

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/09/24 08:32 AM
Sewing Sheer Fabrics
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/08/24 01:27 PM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.