logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#311097 05/03/07 03:24 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Today I had the worst day ever... i was at the office and had horrible pain my period came, which was not as much as it usually is!..
2 hours later i started feeling heavy pain in my lower back which was followed by high fever, i was sweeting and shaking, I felt like i was going to pass out! on my way home i had nauseas.. but this time it was different when i trew up, it was white and it had a weird feeling to it! The pain went away after a coupleof ours... and no more blood had appear since then!
I am really confused this month i had a feeling i was pregned but didnt check or do anything because i was wating to see if i'll miss my period!
I would like to know what is it that really happened to me, I never had such a pain because of my period!
did i had a misscarriage?
Another thing! should i tell him whats going on?
please write back!

Last edited by joanak86; 05/03/07 06:05 PM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
S
Hi,
I think maybe you should go the doctors cos that doesnt sound right. Where there any clots? Alot of women dont know that theyve had a miscarriage before 4 weeks and they have a strange period, it could be heavier or have clots.
Are you in a relationship with the guy, if not I would see the doctor first, but if you are I'd get him to come with you so you both know, dont be afaid to tell him whats going on. I had a miscarriage at 16 weeks so I only know what that feels like but I threw up a couple of days before and it wasnt much fun. A doctor might be able to do a blood test or urine test to see if you were pregnant.
Good luck
Sian

J
OP Offline
J
Thank you so much! i did had one frown .... I spoke to him, and he reacted better than i tought he would have! It was shocking for him, but he was supportive!
Thanks again!

Moderated by  Christine - Miscarriage 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.